Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Of Daiichi

Cletus (played by Sarlic)

((I'm at school...))
Miyuki (played by Imthenaysayer) Topic Starter

((See you guys later))

((no no, school is the only time I can play))
((same.))
Akuma Shinoji (played by wolfydere)

The girl yelled "I know and i don't need help!" and more icicles flew at them "Leave now before i am forced to kill you!"

He shuts his eyes and sniffs for the direction of the wolf girl
He pulled a runestone from his sack and hurled it towards where the icicles came from, activating it with an explosion when it landed.

A growl was heard and a girl ran out super fast and cut Nakon on the side of the face
He grabbed her arm as she passed, flipping her onto the ground.

She smiled and exploded into snow and again the girl appeared and smashed Nakons face into the snow laughing and ran back into the forest
He let out a series of words in a language, runes floating out of his back, forming a sheild surrounding him. "Skálpr abr istalrí un wrath!"
((Ello?))

The girl laughed and said "Du skölir weohnata fall!" and the shield started to disapate "Your not the only one with access to the ancient language" She said and again dashed at him
He laughed, slashing at her horizontally. "Impressive!"

She smiled and she dodged out of the way and yelled "Atra svell contain ono!" and ice started to form around his body
He cursed, starting to chant. "Eka've been through so much verkr sem thäet's hard eom maintain, sem's aí smile äthr pömnuria face, mar thar's madness unin pömnuria brain, un eka try eom make thäet back, mar pömnuria road aint äthr du map-" He was cut off as the ice covered his face.
((FALL OUT BOI YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH))

Cletus looks at Nakon"He dying or not?"

((XD I translated that and its a poem)) She smiled knowing that what he was trying to do won't happen
((just idding lols.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Forest Of Daiichi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus