Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Vermin (played by Gambit)

"It's nothing special, just my dad's old Jeep. I think it's a Wrangler or something, I'm not good with cars. He said he'd teach-." Before Isaac could finish the period bell chimes in notifying us of the end of class. Isaac quickly stuffed papers and textbook with abandonment into his pack and rose from his seat. "Welp, no time like the present."
* she nods* let's * she stands up puting her stuff in her bag* I'm ready * she opens up the door for everyone*
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

((Sorry I’m late...again. I’m struggling to keep up right now. ))
Nikki wrote:
Nikki giggled when she saw the bright red show up on his face and asked “Have you never been complimented?” She smiled and continued to hand from the tree.

“N-No I have never been complimented before by anyone except you now...you are the only person who has even bothered to give me a compliment.” He says looking back up into her eyes.
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

Annamarrie Deathrson wrote:
* she nods* let's * she stands up puting her stuff in her bag* I'm ready * she opens up the door for everyone*
*Zander smiles and put his things into his backpack and stood up to go with his two new friends* " Alright let's go"
* she fallows him * this will be a fun experience, dad told me skipping is essential in highschool.... just as long as I pass all my classes he doesnt care

*the three of them leave the school.*" Your dad sounds like an interesting guy. You say he is scary to boys"
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki looked back information his eyes and said “That’s mean of other people, but glad I can bring a smile to your face” she gave a warm smile.
((It ok, I would have responded earlier but I was sleeping))
Oh he is hes killed two of the boys interested in me for answering the questions wrong

*Zander freezes mid-step*"oh... Killed like dead killed. I mean of course if you're killed your dead. I mean was it like an interview or courtship ritual."
It's more like an interview, not everyone can marry a person of royal decent, marrying me is a privlage to many, answer one question wrong you are dead.. they are simple questions too

*starts walking again*"I could see how it would be a privilege but not because of the royal part. What are the questions like if you don't mind me asking"
I dont mind at all *she smiles* ask away my kind doesnt belive in sugar coating so we are pretty open

" What were the questions that got them killed or are the questions different for each person"
The questions are quite simple
1) will you live a reaper life style still living on the mundane world?
2) will you get a job to support your future family?
3) why are you interested in my duaghter?
4) Are you wanting to be betrothed only for the money
5) will you give your child a ridiculous middle name that they will hate?
Dad wants someone who will support a family and who wont really on the royalty status for money... and they need to live a reaper life even if living on the human world well giving them a horrable middle name... mom didnt want me have a bad middle name but one of my brothers middle names Installs are B.J. * she grins*

*Zander smiles* how would I... I mean someone live the reaper lifestyle? Do you have to be a reaper to marry you?"
God no my mom is an elf, my dad is half reaper half demon my grandfather is half reaper half angel and my great grandfather is half vampire Half reaper, and they all married non reapers... and it's really just fallowing our rules and training ethic

*Zander looks at Anna* " My Grandfather only cares about status and money. To be honest, I don't see how anyone could look at you and see anything other than the beautiful woman standing beside me" *Zander blushes*
* she covers her cheeks blushing*... ya it's why I like it on the human world, back in my relm I'm nothing but counsel member Andrewsonce's duaghter * she rolls her eys* eveyone where I am from see me and look at my title Princess Anna-Marrie Deatherson the first, duaghter of Prince Andrewsonce Markus Jones Deatherson the seventh who is the fertanal twin of Queen Serene who is the duaghter of King Alexander samuel Williams Deatherson the third * she sighs* they dont look at who I am and if I dont make it I have to be a wife to another royal reaper and all I'd be is a baby machine since girls are rare to my kind my aunt just isnt since she is lesbian

"I just see you as Anna the girl with the beautiful smile and my friend. I don't want you to have to be trapped in a loveless marriage or to have to be a baby machine"
I dont want to be either, I want to live free and do as I please,its why I took the risk to be on the human world, here I am not a Princess, I'm just Anna and I like that feeling. I like the feel of people knowing who I am, not what my family is or the title I hold.. it's just a title, but the other reapers dont get it. Here I can walk around and no one knows me, in my relm I have to have two body gards just so people dont try to pull my hair to get my DNA and all that jazz. * she smiles looking at Zander* it's a feeling that not many get they think I'm selfish for not wanting a royal life.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus