Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

*starts walking again*"I could see how it would be a privilege but not because of the royal part. What are the questions like if you don't mind me asking"
I dont mind at all *she smiles* ask away my kind doesnt belive in sugar coating so we are pretty open

" What were the questions that got them killed or are the questions different for each person"
The questions are quite simple
1) will you live a reaper life style still living on the mundane world?
2) will you get a job to support your future family?
3) why are you interested in my duaghter?
4) Are you wanting to be betrothed only for the money
5) will you give your child a ridiculous middle name that they will hate?
Dad wants someone who will support a family and who wont really on the royalty status for money... and they need to live a reaper life even if living on the human world well giving them a horrable middle name... mom didnt want me have a bad middle name but one of my brothers middle names Installs are B.J. * she grins*

*Zander smiles* how would I... I mean someone live the reaper lifestyle? Do you have to be a reaper to marry you?"
God no my mom is an elf, my dad is half reaper half demon my grandfather is half reaper half angel and my great grandfather is half vampire Half reaper, and they all married non reapers... and it's really just fallowing our rules and training ethic

*Zander looks at Anna* " My Grandfather only cares about status and money. To be honest, I don't see how anyone could look at you and see anything other than the beautiful woman standing beside me" *Zander blushes*
* she covers her cheeks blushing*... ya it's why I like it on the human world, back in my relm I'm nothing but counsel member Andrewsonce's duaghter * she rolls her eys* eveyone where I am from see me and look at my title Princess Anna-Marrie Deatherson the first, duaghter of Prince Andrewsonce Markus Jones Deatherson the seventh who is the fertanal twin of Queen Serene who is the duaghter of King Alexander samuel Williams Deatherson the third * she sighs* they dont look at who I am and if I dont make it I have to be a wife to another royal reaper and all I'd be is a baby machine since girls are rare to my kind my aunt just isnt since she is lesbian

"I just see you as Anna the girl with the beautiful smile and my friend. I don't want you to have to be trapped in a loveless marriage or to have to be a baby machine"
I dont want to be either, I want to live free and do as I please,its why I took the risk to be on the human world, here I am not a Princess, I'm just Anna and I like that feeling. I like the feel of people knowing who I am, not what my family is or the title I hold.. it's just a title, but the other reapers dont get it. Here I can walk around and no one knows me, in my relm I have to have two body gards just so people dont try to pull my hair to get my DNA and all that jazz. * she smiles looking at Zander* it's a feeling that not many get they think I'm selfish for not wanting a royal life.

"There is nothing selfish about it at all. Whoever you choose is going to be very lucky to be with someone as amazing as you." *Zander smiles at Anna*
* she smiles* they are, but until then I want to have fun and try things like sushi or slushies and all that stuff, just things that I can't do in my relm. I have a little over ten months to find someone or I'll have to do what my dad will want, which I plan on finding someone cuase I'm not poping out a child every nine months just rise the low reaper population its infiar on my behalf especially since I'm only five feet tall
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

Nikki wrote:
Nikki looked back information his eyes and said “That’s mean of other people, but glad I can bring a smile to your face” she gave a warm smile.
((It ok, I would have responded earlier but I was sleeping))

((Alright thx for understanding))

“Well I feel I can trust you with my past..so here goes. My parents were murdered infront of me and I was hiding under a bed when this happened. The killer was a normal human but he wore a strange mask on his face and was wearing a strange robe. He is what our kind would call Kerfan DemiSlayers...also known as a cult that kills demiHumans.” He says as a tear runs down his cheek.
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Isaac stops in his tracks and turns towards Anna placing his hand firmly on her shoulders and looking her straight in the eye. "Are you telling me you have not sampled the delectable eastern bounty that is sushi?!?" He composes himself and releases his grip, he then speaks with newfound bravado. "Fear not Anna, for once we have thoroughly enjoyed the film we shall embark to the Crimson Dragon for an eastern cuisine that is to die for... Well, technically it's not to die for, it got like 3.5 stars on Yelp but, it's still pretty good!"

*Zander listens to them and bites his lower lip thinking that he has never had sushi himself. * "That sounds like fun"
*he smiles* yay my grandpa was the only one that got to try sushi once with grandfather... yes they are a gay cupple .. but he said it was soooo good

" I don't think there is anything wrong with two people being in love. I haven't ever had sushi either." *he smiles at them *"This is going to be great."
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Turning a few corners and taking a back ally way or two we eventually end up at Isaac's home. It's a simple two-story blue house with black shingles and a small lawn in front. In the driveway, you see a beat-up yellow jeep dusted with dirt and spackled with mud. "I need to grab the keys. You guys can get in if you want or wait outside, it doesn't matter to me." Isaac strolls up the pathway and walks inside.

*Zander opens the front passenger side door for Anna* " you take the front seat I'll get in the back"
* she nods buckling up* it's better then P.E. anyway * she laughs*,

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus