Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

( I've been watching four dogs and an almost five year old who may or may not be autistic lol )

* she smiles* so when do we go cuase I'll be fine skipping school since next period is Gym and I am not going to willingly run with my ears pointed up since my hair would have to be up for that
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

"I'm fine with it if we skip out."
Vermin (played by Gambit)

"It's settled then. At the toll of the bell, we shall set off from the dismal domain of education and unwanted exercise to embark on a journey that will surely strengthen comradery between us all."
(BTW I've been chalking our conversations up to spanning the entire class time rather than us only conversing at the beginning and we'd have to RP an entire Criminology class.)

*Zander sends his uncle a text and gets one back* "Awesome my uncle said he is having an anime day and playing some old ones. His name is Hank and he may make a big deal about you guys being my friends. He worries about me being lonely. We are going to have the balcony to ourselves."
( I agree about talking through the whole class)
( right? Lol) * she nods* let's do it, I'll text my dad to send me some movie money... he dont care what I do since I finished reaper school a year early just to do this * she smiles well she is texting on her phone*

"so how are we going to get there the bus or walk or get a uber?"

"I got a car, we just have to stop by my house to get it. I live like a minute away and the parking here sucks so I just walk."

"cool what kind of car do you have?"
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

After her class was done, she went to the bathroom and she washed off her face.
* she looks up from her phone* movie snacks and such are on me.. well my dad but still.. so when is class over?

"It's nothing special, just my dad's old Jeep. I think it's a Wrangler or something, I'm not good with cars. He said he'd teach-." Before Isaac could finish the period bell chimes in notifying us of the end of class. Isaac quickly stuffed papers and textbook with abandonment into his pack and rose from his seat. "Welp, no time like the present."
* she nods* let's * she stands up puting her stuff in her bag* I'm ready * she opens up the door for everyone*
Asteroth (played by MrFalcon)

((Sorry I’m late...again. I’m struggling to keep up right now. ))
Nikki wrote:
Nikki giggled when she saw the bright red show up on his face and asked “Have you never been complimented?” She smiled and continued to hand from the tree.

“N-No I have never been complimented before by anyone except you now...you are the only person who has even bothered to give me a compliment.” He says looking back up into her eyes.

Annamarrie Deathrson wrote:
* she nods* let's * she stands up puting her stuff in her bag* I'm ready * she opens up the door for everyone*
*Zander smiles and put his things into his backpack and stood up to go with his two new friends* " Alright let's go"
* she fallows him * this will be a fun experience, dad told me skipping is essential in highschool.... just as long as I pass all my classes he doesnt care

*the three of them leave the school.*" Your dad sounds like an interesting guy. You say he is scary to boys"
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Nikki looked back information his eyes and said “That’s mean of other people, but glad I can bring a smile to your face” she gave a warm smile.
((It ok, I would have responded earlier but I was sleeping))
Oh he is hes killed two of the boys interested in me for answering the questions wrong

*Zander freezes mid-step*"oh... Killed like dead killed. I mean of course if you're killed your dead. I mean was it like an interview or courtship ritual."
It's more like an interview, not everyone can marry a person of royal decent, marrying me is a privlage to many, answer one question wrong you are dead.. they are simple questions too

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus