Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

* she nods* Oh Anna Deathrson *she smiles* how about you
Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

"Zander Collins nice to meet you Anna. I think we should be friends."
I think we should as well *she smiles * my dad told me that people would probably shun me for being new.. along with my brothers.... but they dont really trust public schools * she smiles* I had to beg my dad to come here*

"To be honest your my first friend in this school. I started here at the end of last year." He smiles at her as they walk to class. "Has anyone ever told you that you have a great smile?"
*she nods* all the time I get it from my mom * she looks up*your pretty tall though I'm only five feet tall though so everyone is tall to me

"I'm 5'7"Do you mind if I ask you a question? " He looks over at her and smiles.
Go ahead * she smiles* I'm an open book

I reach over and touch the tip of her ear that I see sticking out of her hair. " You're a beautiful girl. Is there a reason you cover up your ears?"
* she looks around before blushing* umm becuase if I showed them being that there are immortals here they will see them and my eyes and corlate what family I am from which will blow everything
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Isaac was swapping out his books between classes when he saw the two walk by holding hands. Hm, maybe they're together or something. It'd be nice to have someone like that but... Isaac shook the thought out of his head as he slamed his locker shut and headed to class 12, Criminology.

" I understand more than you know. I have a secret to keep myself." *I reach out my hand and make a rose our of Ice and hand it to Anna* " You're the only one that knows so we can keep each other's secrets."
* she smiles taking the rose,she smells it looking up* as long as you keep it a secret I'll keep yours* she opens the classroom door for Zander* by the way was it the ears or eyes that made you notice * she grins*

Giving one last passing glance Isaac sees the rose and quickly turns away. THE HELL WAS THAT!!! What's happening at this school? Last year nothing like this happened. He quickened is pace into the classroom.

" Your eyes at first and then I saw the tip of your ear. You have beautiful eyes"
* she smiles* only one immortal family has these eyes, few know where they originate from, only two have elf ears and that's why they must be covered * she sits down in a seat looking around* .... hopfully everyone is nice

*he takes the seat beside her* " You remind me of my twin sister Nancy. She loved to meet new people...* I smile but it has a touch of sadness behind it"
* she nods* it must have been sad, I only am really happy to meet others because being that you probably know where I am from my kind doesnt really communicate with others* she looks at the people in the room* so anyone here you know?

Like clockwork, Issac takes a seat at the back, though now he had something more interesting than sketching to do. Form the back he would periodically watch the one who created the rose out of thin air. His mind racked with possible answers and if he did it again or if someone else did something strange he would be on the lookout. Something was happening and he wanted to find out what it was.

"No, I got here at the end of last year. you're the first person I have made friends with. *He watches as the rose starts to Melt and says softly* " My Ice powers are the reason I had to move here"
My brother told me the best way to accomplish my goal I should do my sr year here * she looks back at the person watching them* you know you could say hi and join in * she smiles*I'm Anna and hes Zander

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus