Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

" I understand more than you know. I have a secret to keep myself." *I reach out my hand and make a rose our of Ice and hand it to Anna* " You're the only one that knows so we can keep each other's secrets."
* she smiles taking the rose,she smells it looking up* as long as you keep it a secret I'll keep yours* she opens the classroom door for Zander* by the way was it the ears or eyes that made you notice * she grins*
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Giving one last passing glance Isaac sees the rose and quickly turns away. THE HELL WAS THAT!!! What's happening at this school? Last year nothing like this happened. He quickened is pace into the classroom.

" Your eyes at first and then I saw the tip of your ear. You have beautiful eyes"
* she smiles* only one immortal family has these eyes, few know where they originate from, only two have elf ears and that's why they must be covered * she sits down in a seat looking around* .... hopfully everyone is nice

*he takes the seat beside her* " You remind me of my twin sister Nancy. She loved to meet new people...* I smile but it has a touch of sadness behind it"
* she nods* it must have been sad, I only am really happy to meet others because being that you probably know where I am from my kind doesnt really communicate with others* she looks at the people in the room* so anyone here you know?

Like clockwork, Issac takes a seat at the back, though now he had something more interesting than sketching to do. Form the back he would periodically watch the one who created the rose out of thin air. His mind racked with possible answers and if he did it again or if someone else did something strange he would be on the lookout. Something was happening and he wanted to find out what it was.

"No, I got here at the end of last year. you're the first person I have made friends with. *He watches as the rose starts to Melt and says softly* " My Ice powers are the reason I had to move here"
My brother told me the best way to accomplish my goal I should do my sr year here * she looks back at the person watching them* you know you could say hi and join in * she smiles*I'm Anna and hes Zander

Realizing he was noticed his eyes quickly shot down. "... I-Isaac..." His voice was bearly audible but sure enough, it was there. Then a thought hit him, If he could do that then it wouldn't be far fetched that she was something... else as well.
Well its nice meeting you* she adjust her hair around her ears muttering* this class seems to be very basic it's a good thing it's an elective for me

"Nice to meet you Issac" *I smile and give a slight wave*
See now we know another person * she smiles* it just takes hello... and confidence but that's hard to build up

Trying to think of a way around this it hit him.
Isaac stands up and strolls towards them wearing a cheerful smile on his face. "Heh, sorry about that, I'm a little awkward when meeting new people. Especially when they already know each other, it can be quite intimidating." He lets out a soft laugh and sits next to them extending a hand for a shake. "Sooo, let's be formal, shall we? My name is Isaac Branwell. And who might you two be?"
Anna Deathrson * she smiles* the guy right next to me is Zander, I dont know his last name

*shakes Issac's hand* "My name is Zander Collins My mom works at the coffee shop not far from here"
.. sorry I didnt shake your hand where I am from only government officials shake hands * she smiles*

"Oh, that fine! I'd rather you feel comfortable that meet my formalities." He turned back to Zander. "Then by judging by your last name would it be a stretch to say your mother is the owner of Collins Cafe & Diner? If so I must commend for her waffles, there simply to die for!" Once again he gives a lighthearted chuckle.

"the waffles are amazing. They make them from scratch every day. It's my grandmother's recipe."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus