Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Zander Collins (played by MestStrauss)

When Zander walked out onto the roof and breathed a deep sigh of relief.He didn't know what it meant but the new teacher had the same ring as the man from the government. The one that thought he was clever when he told him he was on "thin ice." Zander saw a couple of chairs out of the corner of his eye and walked over and sat down thinking about ditching his next class.
* she looks back at her sedual then looks around * um anyone know how the class number works?
Nikki (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

((Sedual?))
((do you mean Schedule?))
( yes lol I have dislexia so I have issues with spelling )

(Don't worry about it I understood what you meant and think you are doing quite well. Im not the best at spelling so that's why I use Grammarly)
Vermin (played by Gambit)

((Same.))
( ya I tried that once but got frustrated when almost everything I typed was spelt wrong 😂 now I just wing it and learn)

Zander stands up and makes his way back to the first floor and sees a girl standing in the hall looking at her schedule. He walks over to her. " Hi, my name is Zander. Do you need some help?"
*she nods* ya I was homeschooled most of my life so I dont know how the numbers on the classroom work? You really have over 112 classes? Or is that a number and how do I find it?

Zander smiles at her " the first 1 is the floor number so floor 1 room 12." Zander gently takes her hand. "We have the same class next so if you don't mind I could walk you to class. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."
* she nods* Oh Anna Deathrson *she smiles* how about you

"Zander Collins nice to meet you Anna. I think we should be friends."
I think we should as well *she smiles * my dad told me that people would probably shun me for being new.. along with my brothers.... but they dont really trust public schools * she smiles* I had to beg my dad to come here*

"To be honest your my first friend in this school. I started here at the end of last year." He smiles at her as they walk to class. "Has anyone ever told you that you have a great smile?"
*she nods* all the time I get it from my mom * she looks up*your pretty tall though I'm only five feet tall though so everyone is tall to me

"I'm 5'7"Do you mind if I ask you a question? " He looks over at her and smiles.
Go ahead * she smiles* I'm an open book

I reach over and touch the tip of her ear that I see sticking out of her hair. " You're a beautiful girl. Is there a reason you cover up your ears?"
* she looks around before blushing* umm becuase if I showed them being that there are immortals here they will see them and my eyes and corlate what family I am from which will blow everything
Vermin (played by Gambit)

Isaac was swapping out his books between classes when he saw the two walk by holding hands. Hm, maybe they're together or something. It'd be nice to have someone like that but... Isaac shook the thought out of his head as he slamed his locker shut and headed to class 12, Criminology.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus