Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Resistance In Rio

The Emperor (played by HRA)

"God prove me wrong, but... I think it's them. Quick, what does the ship look like? Does it look pale?" The Emperor asked, worried about whether or not the Tyranids were here.
Raden Clark (played anonymously)

The leader on the other line paused for a moment then came back and responded. "Yes, why? What is wrong?"

The Emperor grabbed the walkie talkie, and shouted into it: "FIRE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, GODDAMN IT! IT'S THE TYRANIDS!"
Raden Clark (played anonymously)

The other line paused for a bit then shouted. "Shit!" Their was commotion on the other line then deafening explosions. Then for a bit silence, then more gunshots than thought possible were fired. The leader on the other line spoke once again. "We need back-up! I repeat, we need back-up!"

"Reposition ships four, five, and nine over to the northern hemisphere! I want four hundred marines ready to drop at a moments notice! Get the Excelsior online, and order her to begin an orbital bombardment of these coordinates!" He shouted, moving over to the other side of the War Room. He pressed a few buttons, and got the Air Marshal online. He ordered him to move squadrons 10 through 20 over to the area of most resistance, and begin a bombing campaign and strafe the Carnifexes.

Overhead, in space, the fleet got ready to engage any ships they see, which was getting to be soon. Their scanners picked up five hundred ships of the Hive Fleet Levithan, and they were closing in fast.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Resistance In Rio

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus