Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Resistance In Rio

Falen Eest (played anonymously)

Falen is sitting in his tent waiting for a few men to accompany him on a dangerous mission to strike hard at the government that is covering most of the country. Chaos has broken out throughout the world. One government has taken control of most of the world. Aliens have come down and terrorized the world also.
Raden Clark (played anonymously)

(Sorry it was supposed to be Raden. :P)
Jade (played by Vixen)

Jades starts to walk towards the meeting spot watching her back to make sure shes not being follow. As she arrives she only sees Raden waiting alone.

Raden sighed. "Atleast you have come." He pointed at a small stool near him. "Please sit. We must strategize for the upcoming raid on Fort Phoenix, a large government encampment." He grabbed a small bottle of ale that sat on the table and took a large swig. "Any ideas? I mean, I have a few of my own, we just need other ones to come off of."
Jade (played by Vixen)

Jade smile softly "Hey thats me reliable Jade" she smirked as she sat down with a hand on the table tapping her fingers on it "Ill follow your ideas you know that, as for the others they might be having a hard time getting here" she chuckle lightly as she looked up " the streets are full of snitches looking to make some money"
Arik Taranis (played by HRA)

This open? Or... what?

((Yes it is.))

"Okay, I have an idea for some of the left flank." Raden pulled out a map of the facility. He pointed to a spot where it looked as if there was no one guarding. "Squad Delta should try an access the base through here. They can easily pass by with no detection, but then comes the hard part, there are mech-men guarding the entrance and roof. If we can take them out, it will be smooth sailing from there."

((Popping in as the bad guy here. Watch out for me. Don't mind my Boltgun))

Arik stood atop of a building, watching for any problems. He was assigned by Ascrith to watch for rebels, and kill them if he found any. He wore his usual Artificer Armor, with camouflage, and his 1.00 caliber sniper rifle, and his .75 caliber Boltgun. He had a Power Sword on his hilt, and three Frag grenades, two Krak, and one Meltabomb on his chest.

He wore his helmet, which had enhanced optics to search for enemy heat signatures, and some other technology. His sniper rifle was aimed at the streets, watching it below. Most of his armor was black, to conceal him from sight, and heat hiding technology.

He himself stood eight feet tall, and had blonde hair and green eyes underneath that helmet, and long hair, too. His face was clean shaven, with not a single stubble in sight.

"Squad, I see nothing. Tell me if you do," Arik said, waiting for a response.

"Negative, nothing,"

"Well, keep your eyes peeled," Arik said, and continued staring out.
Jade (played by Vixen)

Jade chuckles looking at Radens map " we'll do you know how many there are on the roof?" She looked at him "we should just take another look around before we make a move" Jade stood up stretching as she walked around."We cannot do this alone that would be suicide and I don't plan on dying soon" Jade took her gun out of the bag she had with her and sat back down as she start to clean one by one.

Won't be on for a bit. Gonna be at summer camp.

((Summer Camp? Me too.))

He sighed. "We aren't doing this alone, we have multiple squadrons of men heading up there too. Also we have the Northern Rebellions helping." He stood up and walked out of the tent shoving Jade aside. He turned in his COM and spike into it. "Is this Delta?" The other side returned with static then a voice. "Yes indeed. We about ready for preparation for departure. Over." Arden nodded his head in approval. "Roger." He then turned off his COM and walked back to the tent.

((Yea, I am going to Camp Phillips. 7 hour drive Leaving tomorrow morning.))

His comm crackled to life, with two voices. He calmed them down, but he was confused why they were going crazy. Perhaps something happened. Still a little worried, he took his sniper rifle, and moved to a better position. There wasn't much he could do in an inactive place. He did radio the 1st SS((I used SS because in German it meant Home Defender. I do NOT use it because I like what they did)) Division that he was moving out, and gathering with his squad. They acknowledged, and four Helicopters containing ten men each deposited troops on the rooftops, one with a Sniper rifle, and one with a Heavy Bolter or Heavy Stubber, and departed.

Arik met with the other men in his Squad just outside of the city, and had his Sniper Rifle slung across his back. It made very little noise on his armour, only because it was so tightly strapped in. His camouflaged cape fluttered in the wind, but making very little noise. He walked ever so quiet, just as he was trained. Soon, Arik got near his men.

When he spoke, his voice was a little raspy, but it was somewhat deep. He never would say much, only what he needed to. He had his Boltgun, his second favorite weapon, in his hands, and his pistol and Chainsword in their respective sheaths and holsters.

"Scouts, Men of the Stormtroopers, what did you call me here for?" Arik asked. All the other men, all fourteen, stood together, each with a different skill, and all had the same type of weapons. Two had Heavy Bolters, one had a Heavy Stubber, or a LMG, and seven had Sniper Rifles. The rest were jump troops, trained in extreme stealth, and had Bolt Pistols, and chainswords. Arik's favorite weapons.

"Inquisitor Arik, we called you here because we found something that you might take interest to," The lead one, Captain Luke said. He was holding a Bolt Pistol and Chainsword in his hands.

"Brother, call me brother," Arik said, then thought about it. It did show that he was not recognizing his rank, but he didn't care. His Command Squad called him Brother Arik, and everyone else called him Inquisitor, or Lord Arik. "Tell me, what was it?"

"Yes, Brother. I and Brother Lysguard found a small encampment off in the northwest of here, around one hour by Thunderhawk, two by Jump Pack," Captain Luke said, pointing off in the direction of the Encampment. He held up his armored glove with the chainsword in it, the tip of the weapon pointing to the unlucky men. "We believe they are Heretic in their ways, but we could be wrong,"

"I see, Brother Luke. How many of these supposed Heretics are there?" Arik thought about what he asked, and decided to probe Luke's mind. If these were the supposed rebels, there might be a chance that they were Heretics, but it might not be true.

"More than 10,000 in number, Brother. Around 100 Marines in full battle gear should do,"

"Very well. Lead us to them, but do not activate the jump pack unless we need it,"

This is what he looks like

An watchmen on one of the roofs near the camp spotted the strange man. He pulled out his walkie-talkie and spoke into it. "Sir. We may have a slight problem up on the roofs." The watchmen rested his hand on his pistol starpped to his thigh. "If anything happends, I will sound the alarm." He then waited for a response.

They began walking towards the rebel camp with relative ease, stopping a couple times, but always never to rest. Their enhanced bodies allowed them to run quietly, while their armor would provide the ample cover that they needed. Soon, they reached the enemy camp, and began scouting, not going in, but getting ready to hit them hard. Arik got into a high position, a hill, and in the cover of dark, set up his Sniper Rifle, and other people set up their Heavy Bolters, and got ready. The single would be Arik firing his rifle.

Raden nodded. He then passed a rifle to Jade which was hidden in a corner. "You are gonna need this. Enemies settling right outside our encampment." An earsplitting shriek came from the city. "Ah shit!" He pressed a button which sounded an alarm. "SLICKS!" Raden pulled away from Jade and crouched an tool aim on one of the hundreds of human like aliens barging the the city, not having guns, but having their razor sharp claws for weapons. "Watch the GOV outside the camp too!" Raden new this wasn't an important camp but he still couldn't afford to loss another one.

Arik looked through the scope, silently, knowing that they probably got the idea that there was something watching them. He zoomed in, aiming for the nearest unlucky person. This person wouldn't last very long. Slowly, he pulled back the bolt on the action, drawing a Boltgun round into the chamber, and shutting it closed. He relaxed his grip on the handle, but continued to hold it. Slowly, he pulled the trigger.

The round exited the barrel fast, shooting out at supersonic speeds, and flying through the air, propelled by a small rocket. The 25mm round smashed straight and true into the unlucky fellow's head, hitting the skull, and exploding, shredding the entire head and the neck, and sending blood, bones, and brains everywhere. The body slumped down, hitting the ground and continued to drench the grass in blood. It was a gruesome sight, but Arik turned for another target, even though they were just soldiers.

As he ordered, the others got the signal, and the HMG Heavy Bolters open fired, sending huge 25mm rounds towards the enemy. Targets were ripped apart by the explosives, and lost legs, arms, and heads. Dust was churned up by the missed rounds, creating small craters in the ground. Some bullets hit the tanks, denting the armor, or penetrating the light tanks like butter.

Arik fired again, deadly accurate as always. It seemed like a panic now. He pulled back the bolt like he was trained, aimed, and fired. He aimed for the ones who tried to get away.

((They have a wall. An impenetrable one, would take missiles to bring it down, and my people already know it wa coming so they were hiding. So, um, uh yeah...))

First off, RP the wall. Second, if they are unseen, camouflaged, and painted black, HOW CAN YOU SEE THEM? I am trying not to scream godmod like a little kid, but I kinda have to. I mean, how can you make these things appear out of nowhere?

((Wouldn't any good encampment have heat sensors along with cameras? And do you Telly think someone would leave a fort wide open to have some government spy just walk right in?))

Raden Clark wrote:
((Wouldn't any good encampment have heat sensors along with cameras? And do you Telly think someone would leave a fort wide open to have some government spy just walk right in?))

Hmm... You have a point... But the word encampment and fort have two different meanings, and although you have heat sensors, I don't think they can go through armor. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and say they were attacking the men on the wall.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A Resistance In Rio

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus