Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Private - Avengers - Z & LM only

Hazel Hope Winters (played by Zanez) Topic Starter

"Alright you've met the new recruits, treat them like you do each other, and get to your dorms once you finish your meals. You have ten minutes, do not dawdle or you will be punished." The older gentlemen spoke introducing himself "As for you two, I am known as Hargrove, Headmaster Hargrove" he didn't look frail, he seemed more...inner strength hidden type of person.

Steve watched as the older gentlemen left looking around at the other students making most of them turn their heads, the few that didn't meant they would have problems with them later on. Once being able to sit down again he asked "What is this, elementary?" though he didn't grow up during the time he could go into an actual school system but he heard alot about them through Tony and Banner.

(oh forgot my part sorry sorry)

"Eh curses exist, but only around the actual rare good stuff. And to those who wish to do ill intent towards something or someone. So I do believe we are safe here, now if this was the Mayan temple dealing with them or Aztecs then I'd be a bit more worried or concerned. Plus theirs was more deadly for protection." Hope said walking over to the door showing a wall of a pattern to solve in order to open something. However it was in Egyptian, she barely knew how to read it let alone speak it.
Arja Engdahl (played by LittleMouse)

Arja sat down and shrugged a bit, She was less than impressed with the supposed headmaster and then looked at him “what’s elementary?” She had never heard someone call the younger grades in school that, she rubbed her face a bit “he reminds me of Father Matthew in my old school when I was a child...insufferable and will have everyone punishing yoh if you as so much give them a look.” She looked at the map for the dormitories to see what kind of situation they would be in “I don’t know about yoh but...I’d rather be crammed in a foxhole with 4 other women while a 155 is being shot right behind us than be here right now, I feel gross being here, not a I need to bathe in bleach gross but a I’m not ever going to get a wink of sleep or have good thoughts kind of gross.” She folded the paper up and stuck it in her bag

—————

Tony walked over to her and turned on his watch and scanned the heiroglyphics for her and put the hologram in front of her that translated what it was saying “here, I hope this helps.” He told her, standing perfectly still so the images wouldn’t be distorted while she tried to read. After he knew she was done reading he turned he hologram off and looked at her “can you summarize what that was about? Looked like it could mean trouble to me.” He didn’t care to read it so he was just going to let her tell him what it had said and not give himself nightmares later thinking about what it said. He started to do the same thing to any others that he saw and decided it was a good idea to do it to the jars where the Egyptian doctors would put the organ in “ew...don’t touch these.” He warned her just in case she got any ideas

(I'm online for a while)

Steve had finished eating and was now looking at his map. The girl's dorms were on the opposite side of his, so they would have little contact. He would no doubt play the stoic type and not so interacting but would flirt with the girls in order to get information from them. So if he had to be the new popular kid to draw attention - he would, even if he was out of his usual character. "Elementary is grade school, kids from ages 6 to 11 or 12 attend. Primary school." He said in a quiet way so the other students wouldn't know she asked.

"Never touch artifacts within a sacred place, if curses did exist, it would be with those. They believe the dead could live again but if their urns or jars were taken or destroyed it would mean death to the abuser. In any case, they probably put something deadly inside to protect them. I'm not touching anything dealing with Scarabs. They actually "Can" get underneath your skin, it's just...ugh..." she had read the hieroglyphics memorizing them. "When the sun rises for the millionth day of the millionth night, the once lived can live again rising to its power to seize control of what was lost." She said wondering how that was going to help them, there was no sun or moon down here so she thought more about the letter placement on the wall as if it was a map. "Those who dare to enter are warned to turn back, once in, no one leaves, mortal or not." She blinked for a moment "That's odd, that's as if they knew mutants existed back then, maybe they did. I always wondered if mutants were in the place of gods back then." She was around during that time but as harsh as Eygpt was she only met a couple of people who fled leaving the mystery of the gods for those to wonder. "I have an idea," she said as she hoped there would be no spiders or scarabs as she moved him back a couple of inches out of the way. She saw a stone making a note when they first came to not step onto it. Just in case and now she was choosing to do so after her body appeared a bit shiny as if reflecting a tad bit in the light. She stepped onto it as a woosh sound was heard and arrows shot out right towards her. She didn't get hit as her powers protected her from their harm disintegrating them into a crisp. The door in front of them did not budge but at least she knew he would be safe from this point until past the door. "How to enter is not here and I don't want to just walk through it without knowing." She started studying the walls and those around her then realized something, why were there jars in there? This wasn't a buriel chamber or close to one. "Alright I have an idea" using her telekinesis tied to her energy control, she moved the jars out of the position they sat in, just as they spoke a rhyme with hieroglyphics stating the "S-U-N-M-O-O-N" enchantment as the ground shook below them making the ground open up beneath them not the wall in front of them as they fell due to the gravity pull of the earth.

Arja watched him for a bit “primary is first to fifth hear...secondary is 6th year to 12th year.” She took her tray and cleared it away after she had finished her lunch, she considered figuring out a way to get around the dormitory rules, even if she had to consider crawling around the air ducts like in films she has saw before, or she could take some boy’s clothing and disguise herself and sneak in to the boys dormitory, there was no way she was going to try and befriend any girls there, especially not those who could be two-faced

————

Tony looked at her extremely confused, watching her wander around the room as she tried to figure things out, “were totally in a cursed place aren’t we?” He raised his eyebrows at her and crossed his arms, staying close to her so he wouldn’t be the cause of a bunch of booby-traps going off if he were to hit or touch something to set one off. He could feel something crawling on him “uh...I think there’s something on me, can I have a little help before it decides to bite or sting me?” He stayed completely still as not to provoke whatever it was

"Yes," he stated answering her first statement even though it wasn't a question. Steve followed her whispering "I'll see who is willing to tell me what we need to know in order to end this sooner than later." Steve wanted to get it over with as well but in order to do so, he used few words to talk about what they were looking for. An underground secret base, secret training, and so forth. Steve wouldn't kill if it came down to it though, that wouldn't be his style and he wouldn't have the heart to do it. He nodded as he went his way walking down the hallway seeing others stare at him though he didn't try to hide. Pride. This school ran on pride and that was what he had planned to do.

After landing she had noticed they landed in a scorpion nest "Well shit" she mumbled trying not to sound too surprised as she saw scorpions crawling on both of them and a giant scorpion, half man statue "The hell, are we in the movie the mummy?" with Brenden Fraiser when he provoked the Scorpion King against Imhotep. Closing her eyes she focused her energy patterns and before she released her energy she glanced at the ceiling, there they were again. She sent her powers in his direction using ultrasonic energy to scare them away from him and dusting them off herself. She already knew Scorpions were not poisonous towards her, not this level of a scorpion.

Hope sighed as she realized they fell into the door which led to a trap and seeing a long hallway deciding they should go that way. She helped to pull him to his feet as the scorpions went towards them "Come on, run, don't stop just run!" Hope said quickly in a 'listen to me' tone to keep them both safe, most booby traps were towards the end not beginning of a pyramid maze. She didn't even know which one this was as she ran down the hallway trying to shield them both from any surprise booby traps throughout the long hallway. They came to a 3 way section, "Left, right, or straight...well we tried going straight the first time...what do you think?" the place could have been just falling apart but she knew about curses, that wasn't a curse just a trap.

Arja nodded listening to him and added “I’ll find the best snipe places while you do that, I’m not talking to anyone here, they give me a bad feeling and I’m not about to listen to petty gossip.” She was more interested in taking people out to keep them from spreading their ideology, she knew that was the only real way to do it, as long as someone carried the knowledge of it, they were a threat to everyone else and cause the ideas to flourish again after remaining dormant in someone’s brain.

———-

Tony squirmed a bit after the scorpions went away and started to run, when they came to the fork he just grabbed her wrist and ran to the left hoping it would go somewhere and not send them in to running circles, he knew a lot of pyramids were built that way to disorient and confuse robbers so that they could never find their way out, but as long as she was around he didn’t feel like there was going to be any issues of being forever stuck down there, it was an adventure so far for him

Steve walked to this dorm finding out he had to share a room with one other person who seemed to be more of a geek than a jock type of person. He was perched over his desk doing his homework which meant he didn't get food or if he did, he didn't eat much. "Hey, I'm Steve. I think I'm your buddy for the room." The kid turned after a moment as Steve set his stuff down on an unused bed with a thick blanket and a pillow. "I'm Ray, nice to meet you, the other bed is mine as you see and this is my side of the room." "Do we all share dorms?" "Yes, even the girls get to share" he seemed to like that idea as he turned back to his studies "I am a top student here, I prefer to keep it that way." He said meaning he didn't like popularity but wanted girls attention. "Alright then, I don' have a problem with that," Steve said as she set up his bed properly and put his things under his bed, he had a small wardrobe as he hung up his clothes in his closet, the room was pretty big for a dorm for two people. Must have had four people at one time considering the space.

Finally, they came to an old dusty door covered in webs it seemed, thick enough to state it was there for centuries far longer than they discovered it. So meaning at least a couple of thousand years worth. She stepped back, she could handle scarabs but not if they were on her, her actual annoyance was spiders. She didn't like how they felt crawling up on her skin which would make her freak out if they did. Even for a person of her capabilities. She wasn't scared of them, she just didn't like them. Mader her skin crawl just thinking about it. "This door says...if I am right..." She began adding on after another moment of reading "Open if dare, treasures beware" There were dead skeletons from long ago there and piles of dust indicating many had tried. A noise was heard as she glanced back taking notice that the scorpions followed them. "Shit, should've brought some tea" or energy drink to boost her powers a bit.

Arja walked in to the girls room and made a face at the amount of perfume she could smell and couldn’t help but to sneeze at it and started to put her stuff away when a seemingly peppy girl practically snuck up behind her. “Hi there! You must be my new room mate, I’m Dina, and you are?” The girl said to her, seeing how she was friendlier than she expected she introduced herself “hi, I’m Arja, I just got here.” She continued to put her stuff away, thinking about how the mission was going to go but the girl kept talking “usually they announce when they have a new student arriving, guess I must’ve missed it.” Arja finished up and sat on her bed, continuing to let her talk

——————

Tony looked behind them “should I put the suit on?” He slowly started to pull his little compact out to put the suit on when she said, he was going to either bust them through the door or he was going to use a blast on the scorpions that were about to gang up on them. He kind of kept a hand on her wrist prepared to either push her behind him or to break through with her, this place was no joke with all the rigging in it and the fact there were possibly hundreds year old skeletons at their feet that he was trying his best not to trip over but they were everywhere and it was kind of hard not to step on the dead

Steve started asking a few questions about classes "What kind of classes are there?" and he was going to bring up the subject of popularity but the regular label for this boy seemed to fit him well. He appeared strong, a bit intimidating with his glasses on, and still, he wanted to melt into his studies more than anything else. The Conversation went on for about five minutes then he asked to be left alone.

"I don't have the energy to go into ultra mode as I call it." she named her levels herself but she did have another idea in mind "SKELETONS!" She exclaimed realizing she had forgotten she was standing in a nest of the dead. Closing her eyes she tried to focus as the Scorpions came closer "DAED FO EHT THGIN! NEKAWA! OD YM GNIDDIB! TCARTSID DNA TCETORP SU!" Most necromancy spells were required to be read backward so it took her a moment to focus. With that being said she freed her hand from his and said: "Come on help me push quickly before I change my mind" she knew the creatures or insects could climb on walls and ceilings, no need getting bitten or stung from up high. She started pushing on the door as it barely budged "PUSH IT OPEN AND WE'LL CLOSE IT SO THEY CAN'T GET IN" she stated.

Arja talked to the girl for a while until she left to go to the dorm’s shower, leaving her alone for a bit. When she was alone she climbed out the window and scaled up a tree, going to the roof of the school to get a good look of the land around them in they had to take off and hide in the forests surrounding the school. She carefully creeped around the roof trying not to get caught by guards or the headmaster finding some good spots to snipe from. Already forgetting where her dorm was, she climbed down by a tree where she thought her dorm was but she would find out she’s wrong

———————

Tony pushed the door open with her, rushing in and pulling her behind him when they finally got the door open and then shoved it closed, “you know...If I knew the adventure was going to take this Kind of turn, I probably would’ve suggested we go somewhere else.” He panted a bit and stood up straight, taking a look around the room “what’s this room supposed to be? Where all the riches they believed they could take with them to the afterlife?” He wandered around the room, trying to get a look at what was in there but the dark didn’t help

Another girl's voice could be heard near her "Sneaking out?" She simply asked. The girl stood with an attitude posture as she waited for a response. Brown eyes with dark raven hair to her shoulders. As if she cut it like Mulan from the cartoon but nicely done. No bangs and if there were bangs they would have been parted with a strand over one of her eyes. She appeared to be different from the other girls looking all prissy and appeared more...outsider wise. Outcast maybe.

Hope got pulled in quickly as he spoke and realized how close they were. Did she just get flustered? She has never gotten flustered before. Hiding it hoping he wouldn't see, she took a step back realizing they were safe but now in the dark. She stayed with him hoping they wouldn't fall into a trap and wondered if there was oil in this room as well. She didn't smell any, nor feel any when she traced her hand along the side of the wall...until her hand ran across liquid. She smelled her hand to see if it was stale water or oil, back then oil was commonly used. "This isn't working and I cannot tell what this is" she wipes it on her clothing sitting down doing the one thing she normally didn't like to do. Meditate as she hovered over the spot she stood and sat Indian style. Her eyes opened but they were now almost completely silver white. He may not have noticed but she had decided to astroproject without telling him to watch over her body or explaining. She was trying to map out the area and see if she could figure out where they were. Let alone a light for the room, every room had a light.

Arja spooned a bit a nearly fell “for the love of Guinness...you scared me.” She held on to the tree and looked at her “I don’t know if proper introductions are in order but hello, I’m Arja, do not skin me alive and I will leave an return to my dorm immediately.”She gave a sheepish smile and planned her escape, this girl genuinely scared her, she knew who to avoid now for sure, otherwise she’d probably regret getting on her bad side. Everything about this girl creeped her out, from her demeanor to how she seemed like she could kill someone with just a look

——————

Tony watched over her even though he had no idea what she was doing, he figured she was just trying to go to a calm state of mind to think of a way to get them out of there so they won’t be the next victims of the pyramid or any of the curses that may or may not have been lurking around deep inside the tombs and tunnels that would lead to either an empty room or a room full of treasures and a carcofigus that would’ve been there for several thousand years

The girl looked at her and smiled "I like you, you're different from the others inside their little rooms. Come on, let me show you where 'we' like to hang, follow me precisely." The girl said adding in "I'm Raven if it wasn't already guessed" waiting a few seconds she ran across the field knowing when the guards would be looking and the lights to be scanning the grounds almost like a prison ward. Raven hoped the other girl would come along quickly if she understood, it was that or face the hounds this late at night. They were deadly at night and slept during the day.

=====

After a bit of short time, she came back to her body closing her eyes then reopening them back to her normal color. "Alright well that does make more sense, I'm not good at directions but let's not blow anything up in case we have a cave in. I'll ask you this, do you want to find the sacred treasure room of some dead pharaoh or would you rather leave?" She was looking for an amulet but could come back later now that the map was in her head for awhile.

Arja smiled a bit and climbed in to the room quickly and followed her “so, who’s we? Your clique of friends?” She didn’t want her to know that she knew that “we” was really the masterminds behind the operation but that would blow their entire cover and ruin the entire operation “also...do you know Dina? She’s my roommate and talks way too much...” she ran her fingers through her hair, getting it out of her face while she followed

———————

Tony looked at her “well...you wanted to do this, I’m down for either.” He smiled a bit even though she probably couldn’t see it in the dark. He wandered around some more, kind of shuffling around trying to find where she was again “be a good idea to go somewhere where we can see though, got enough energy to magic is out?” He finally felt for her and found her, not sure what he touched but he figured it was either her shoulder or arm by the feel of it “there you are.”

"Pretty much, we call ourselves a coven or a ...what's the word...shadows? That way it sounds normal around here or keeps others at bay. People call us witches and outcasts, but we just choose to do things...differently." Raven spoke hearing Dina's named and scoffed "Little miss energetic? Oh yes, we all know her. You will do best to keep earplugs in and response only when she asks a question. Otherwise, her ways will bore you to death and beyond so." Raven got them to a wall pressing on it as it opened to the catacombs of the school that was connected. She ran them through a small underground an old fashion cottage as she opened the door. "You first" she suggested as she waited to follow behind.

"I have an idea" She felt him near her and turned to feel for his hand taking it within hers, her powers ran off emotions...so the happier she was...the brighter her heart and powers as she began to give off a radiating glow remembering how close she was with someone. It had been so long, she had tried in the past but so many only wanted one thing. He might wind up being the same but for the moment she didn't care. "My powers run on my emotions, the happier I am the stronger I am with light magic and the darker I get, the more upset I am. Doesn't always show up like this, but at least we get a bit more light." She spoke, her eyes glowing just a tad due to her powers. She led him through a door and a series of other patterns trying to remember the path in her head. They had finally came into a room that lit up as if by magic and not by hers as her glow faded. "Well that's weird, I didn't do that" kinda eerie to her.

Arja shrugged a bit “wouldn’t be the first time I’ve been among outsiders.” She went inside the little cottage and looked around, impressed with it “wow, nice place you have.” She wandered around, not touching anything , just kind of admiring the place, she had a little bit of a draw towards the darkness but she didn’t reflect it in any way, she looked like a typical farmer’s daughter in the highlands except she had the English mannerisms

———————-

Tony smiled a bit and let her and looked around the bright room “where are we now?” He didn’t recognize where they were and he definitley didn’t do anything, he couldn’t since he couldn’t do magic like she could. He waited for her to say something, hoping it would be something about where they were, he was getting nervous that they were trapped between two dimensions and won’t be able to get out of them, he could feel the predicament creeping up on his mind and couldn’t shake it

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Private - Avengers - Z & LM only

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus