Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Moments of stupidity

I put some milk in my coffee the other day and then just... left it out. Just forgot to put the milk back for no good reason.

More often than not I go to put the milk into the pantry instead of the fridge, but luckily I realize halfway through opening the pantry door that, no, that doesn't go there.

Not necessarily a 'brain fart' type moment, but a weird thing about me is that I always caw back at birds, cry back at babies, etc. etc.... I just can't help it unless in very serious situations. It's a curse, but it's entertaining at least lol

In line with Novalynn's answer: I graduated highschool in 2015. It's been four years...
When I'm stressed, I still have dreams about forgetting my locker combination (despite never using a locker), being late for class (despite always having been several minutes early to every class in HS), and not knowing the layout of the school (because in my dreams, I usually ended up not having enough classes to graduate, had to go back to highschool, only to find they had rearranged the classrooms). These are the most infuriating dreams on the planet because I am not in highschool anymore brain, STOP
I once was completely unaware that a girl I was head over heels for was engaged.

Until I asked her out and her fiancee flipped his lid over the phone.

Needless to say, I hide in a dark corner every day and regret not asking her out in high school
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Borrowing my cool colthes to my 3 little sisters. They'd promise to return them. I either never saw them again or i'd get them back ripped and torn.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Everytime I go to the mall of America I take a picture of where I'm parked. So when I'm done shopping I know where I'm parked.
Rogue-Scribe

That is actually brilliant Steph. I do that when I park at the airport. They have colours and numbers and letters. It helps.

In 2014 my wife Kaz and I were in Lille France and we parked the rental car in the underground car park at the hotel and we “lost” it. Took twenty minutes to find the right level and section. Maybe a couple too many Leffe Brunes that evening before when we parked it...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Moments of stupidity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus