Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief smirked, tilting his head slightly to his left. "I'm not attempting to be under the influence," He stated, leaning back on his heels. "Though, I do wish to try this beverage of yours." Lief would guess Hans wasn't so understandable with what a mild bullet could do- or, couldn't do, in this case- to a Hellion, but he didn't speak of it. Maybe that information was to be kept to himself.
Though, Lief was only half Hellion, meaning he had the horns and short, demon-like tail of a Hellion, but he didn't own the structure. He was still half mortal, so he didn't want to test what a bullet would feel like piercing through his body.
Despite hiding his thoughts behind his smirk, the cut on his chin was bothering him, the weak misery slowly running through his thoughts. He'd drag his sleeve across the wound, hoping the agony would vanish. He had already owned a scar over his left blind eye, and he didn't need another below his lower lip. He tapped his foot ever-so-slightly, attempting to distract himself.
Well this drink is a home grown specialty made by me... it has quite the kick *he pours a shot glass full of it and hands it to lief the smell is so pungent that it’s clear this drink is a strong one* go on then try it... *he leans back against the table*

Lief would adjust the glass in his grip, shifting his gaze to Hans before the drink once again. He smiles, mischief glinting in his one emerald eye. He raised it to his lips, swallowing the beverage. It stung in the back of his throat, and he winced at the sour taste. "Pfft- Disgustin’. What is this?" He would speak slowly with a small smile in attempt to not slur his words, setting the empty glass onto the table. He barely kept his focus, relaxing his stiff stance as he raised an eyebrow.
Ha it’s only a mix of some of the strongest alcohol I know! It has jäger, beer, and vodka in it *hans poured himself a shot and gulped it down and seemingly was used to the taste and sting because he smiled as he finished it and put the glass down on the table*

Lief rolled his eyes with a grin, pulling his hair into a loose ponytail. He folded his arms, seeming to lose his 'tough-guy' act for a moment. The thief would smile, laughing beneath his breath. "How often do ya drink that crap, eh?" He would kick his heel against the floor, leaning backwards as he casually looked over the feast. He wouldn't admit it, though he understood if he had a few more of toxic drinks like that, he would barely be able to keep his posture.
Well whenever I’m at parties.. so quite often.. *he gulped down another shot*

Lief nodded, looking over his shoulder before returning his attention to Hans again. "Didn’t take you as someone who went to parties often." The Hellion chuckled, a hint of mocking in his tone. Though, he meant it as a joking statement. He would inhale, his soft smile everlasting as he sat, propping his elbow on the counter.
He crossed his legs, undoing his messy ponytail. He ran his fingers through his ruffled hair for the thousandth time, the light reflecting on his face. Clearly visible, a diamond-shaped scar was carved over his left eye, which was tightly shut. His right was a glaucous green, a silver line around the rim. He was oddly pale, despite him having the habit of sitting outside in his freetime. His lips were thin as they creased into a grin, complementing his square jawline. He owned fangs, though there were barely noticeable until he fully smiled, as he was now. The two, emerald horns were placed above his ears, tucking his flowy, long hair to the side. Freckles were plastered underneath his nose and eyes, hidden beneath his pale skin tone. His large ears were pointed, almost like an elf's, though they took the shape of a werewolf's ear, only without the fur. 'Larger elf ears' as he would call them, usually as a light joke or as he explained that he wasn't a part of the elf mage.
His gaze would drift down the table, searching for another glass. As Lief lowered his guard, he would remain calm and easy-going, not exactly as drunken as some would act.
You have a very strange appearance friend... *he took another shot And then stared off into space as he whispered some kind of demonic chant under his breath*

"Strange?" Lief raised an eyebrow, not sure if Han's words were to be taken as an insult or compliment. "..How so?" He would murmur. Many have called him strange- most likely for his choice of actions, not appearance- but he still was taken aback either way. He turned slightly, shoving one female with a gentle smile as he slipped the beer out of her hands. As she stumbled away in irritation, Lief sipped the drink. As he listened to the chant, he anxiously choked on the drink, but covered it with a forced grin. Dragging his sleeve across his mouth, he coughed. "You alright, Hans-?"
*he shook his head as if he had snapped out of some kind of trance* sh-she is near...

Lief immediately regretted drinking as he did, for he laughed anxiously, dizzily straightening his posture. Furrowing his eyebrows, the thief looked over Hans with worry of the sudden change in mood. "She? Whom are you speaking of?" His voice would return to the stern tone it was before, and any joy or signs of softness would fade from his expression. He would slowly move his hand towards the daggers hitched on his belt, just in case.
Erika.. she was the counterpart to the project... when she was put in her stasis pod they gave her the ritual to become a demon lord... but before that she was obsessed and in love with me.. *his hands twitched as he moved them to his head* it wasn’t mutual and she has been hunting me ever since we were both released...

"Demon.. Lord?" His eyes widened, and he drew his dagger, his grasp tight on the hilt. His mind instantly shuffled through the illegal things he had done before he focused on Hans again. "Hunting you? What kind of insane women does that-?!" Lief drew a sharp breath before lowering his voice and aiming the blade of the dagger at the ground, to protect it from harming anyone at the moment. "Don't worry, Bud. She won't lay a damn hand on you."
Th-thanks... *hans put his hand on his open holster as he looked around* also look carefully at any shadowy areas she supposedly gained the power to turn into a shadow and back again at will...
*Erika was hiding outside and was peeking inside every now and then to stare at hans her shadow form would keep her hidden.. or so she thought*

'Shadow form..?' Lief would think to himself, his eyes widening slightly. 'Damn.. She must be more than I think she is..' He would cough, shifting his gaze towards the corners of the room every-so-often. Though he had no ability himself- besides the skill to occasionally make his horns disappear from view and high immunity to large amounts of pain- his eye glistened slightly, the silver lining around his pupil shimmering. "Is that her only ability? The.. shadows and sorts?" This time, he would speak out, though he did keep his voice quiet.
No... she also has tremendous strength and a hypnosis ability that works on most humans but I am unsure if it works on you or I...
*Erika would walk in trying to blend in by keeping her black cloak over her in an attempt to hide her uniform*

Lief exhaled. "It only works on humans?" He raised an eyebrow. "I.. I would guess I would be fine..?" He would quickly scan over the crowd once again, missing Erika before he turned his attention back to Hans. "And you? What if we leave this place? Would she follow..?"
I can be sure of that... and I believe she’s already here.. she wears a special type of perfume that creates a pheromonal charge in men for them to become instantly attracted to her so if I were you I would try not to breathe.. *he would try to make it look as non suspicious as possible as he put his hand over his mouth to try and be some kind of filter*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus