Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

"Strange?" Lief raised an eyebrow, not sure if Han's words were to be taken as an insult or compliment. "..How so?" He would murmur. Many have called him strange- most likely for his choice of actions, not appearance- but he still was taken aback either way. He turned slightly, shoving one female with a gentle smile as he slipped the beer out of her hands. As she stumbled away in irritation, Lief sipped the drink. As he listened to the chant, he anxiously choked on the drink, but covered it with a forced grin. Dragging his sleeve across his mouth, he coughed. "You alright, Hans-?"
*he shook his head as if he had snapped out of some kind of trance* sh-she is near...

Lief immediately regretted drinking as he did, for he laughed anxiously, dizzily straightening his posture. Furrowing his eyebrows, the thief looked over Hans with worry of the sudden change in mood. "She? Whom are you speaking of?" His voice would return to the stern tone it was before, and any joy or signs of softness would fade from his expression. He would slowly move his hand towards the daggers hitched on his belt, just in case.
Erika.. she was the counterpart to the project... when she was put in her stasis pod they gave her the ritual to become a demon lord... but before that she was obsessed and in love with me.. *his hands twitched as he moved them to his head* it wasn’t mutual and she has been hunting me ever since we were both released...

"Demon.. Lord?" His eyes widened, and he drew his dagger, his grasp tight on the hilt. His mind instantly shuffled through the illegal things he had done before he focused on Hans again. "Hunting you? What kind of insane women does that-?!" Lief drew a sharp breath before lowering his voice and aiming the blade of the dagger at the ground, to protect it from harming anyone at the moment. "Don't worry, Bud. She won't lay a damn hand on you."
Th-thanks... *hans put his hand on his open holster as he looked around* also look carefully at any shadowy areas she supposedly gained the power to turn into a shadow and back again at will...
*Erika was hiding outside and was peeking inside every now and then to stare at hans her shadow form would keep her hidden.. or so she thought*

'Shadow form..?' Lief would think to himself, his eyes widening slightly. 'Damn.. She must be more than I think she is..' He would cough, shifting his gaze towards the corners of the room every-so-often. Though he had no ability himself- besides the skill to occasionally make his horns disappear from view and high immunity to large amounts of pain- his eye glistened slightly, the silver lining around his pupil shimmering. "Is that her only ability? The.. shadows and sorts?" This time, he would speak out, though he did keep his voice quiet.
No... she also has tremendous strength and a hypnosis ability that works on most humans but I am unsure if it works on you or I...
*Erika would walk in trying to blend in by keeping her black cloak over her in an attempt to hide her uniform*

Lief exhaled. "It only works on humans?" He raised an eyebrow. "I.. I would guess I would be fine..?" He would quickly scan over the crowd once again, missing Erika before he turned his attention back to Hans. "And you? What if we leave this place? Would she follow..?"
I can be sure of that... and I believe she’s already here.. she wears a special type of perfume that creates a pheromonal charge in men for them to become instantly attracted to her so if I were you I would try not to breathe.. *he would try to make it look as non suspicious as possible as he put his hand over his mouth to try and be some kind of filter*
*Erika began to slowly make her way towards hans and lief*

His oversized ears would perk, and he lifted his irritated gaze. "Is that her-?" He'd ask underneath his breath, slowly rising from his seat as he made a gesture towards the girl cloaked in black. He straightened his posture, drawing a sharp breath and holding it. He held a darkening expression, taking advantage of his towering stance. He made sure his horns were visible, making clear he could be a threat and an equal.
Calm down Mein friend.. *she would wrap her arms around hans from behind and he would blush making a face that said “HELP ME!” as she pressed her chest into his back*

The thief would nod ever-so-slightly, a smile creasing his lips. "Mrs. Erika, correct?" His eyes would twinkle, and he swiftly ducked into a bow. He would tuck the dagger into its place on his belt as he arose. He kept his breath short, just in case. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Lief Thous, the disowned guard of the destroyed kingdom to the south. Have you heard of them, Mrs. Erika?" He was speaking the truth. He was a guard who had betrayed his own kingdom, and his kingdom was destroyed with the help of Lief's betrayal. Though, he raised an eyebrow in hopes of making conversation with the stranger.
Oh you can call me Mrs. Gretelein.. because I’m gonna be marrying this helluva catch tomorrow... *hans’ eyes widened as if to say “OH HELL NO” as she said this* but I haven’t heard of them... should I have?
Side Characters (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

???: A figure completely cloaked in red with a silver mask walked out from behind the staff counter and tapped on Erika’s shoulder. “I’m aware you are conversing and that it is rude of me to interrupt, but I believe this falls under sexual harassment...?” It said with an unrecognisable accent.

"Perhaps, Mrs. Gretelein," Lief would give a cheeky grin at Han's reaction before folding his hands behind his back. "I've heard you're the Lord of Demons?" The way Lief pronounced 'Demons' sounded as if he were to say 'Da-mous', since he didn't use the term often. Distracted from keeping his act, he turned to the figure with lifted eyebrows, a slight warning.
Oh there’s no need to worry... isn’t that right guy darling? *hans would hesitantly nod knowing that if he didn’t he would surely die* and as for you that is true although I love how the transformation made my eyes this deep red... would you like to stare at them for a while???

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus