Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Orc Mischief - OOC

Toast

AdoniVae wrote:
mericosine wrote:
I was wondering if we can hold an interest check for the week. If the rest don't respond by then, we can consider their withdrawal from the role play. How does that sound? Starting from the 6th of May.
That actually sounds pretty smart! :D We can do that, I am always on the site anyway, but next week I will be mostly inactive due to State Testing for my school.
Wow! Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to your reply in advance. :)
THERE Y'ALL GO! xD Gotta admit that it's kinda difficult to deal with multiple appearances of characters in one post, so apologies if the whole shebang comes off as kinda rusty~
I'm still here! Good luck Adoni! And your post was fine Garnaal :p
Are you guys still up for this?
Toast

Yeah, definitely! I did say that we'll give ourselves a week grace period to let us know we're still game on the role play. Only Arcol hasn't replied so we'll exclude him from this point on. Anyone object?
AdoniVae Topic Starter

mericosine wrote:
Yeah, definitely! I did say that we'll give ourselves a week grace period to let us know we're still game on the role play. Only Arcol hasn't replied so we'll exclude him from this point on. Anyone object?
Before we do that, I'll give him a message to see of he is interested or has forgotten about the RP. I'd hate to just cut him out ;-;
So is it my turn now, or should Adoni post?
Toast

I think we should let Adoni post. Apparently Arcol forgot the posting order and felt inclined to post. Or unless Adoni gives the okay, then you could.
AdoniVae Topic Starter

EterniGhost wrote:
So is it my turn now, or should Adoni post?
Go ahead, I have work to do(school work, that is) and wont be that active :)
Apologies, I forgot there was a reply order.
So whose turn is it now?
AdoniVae Topic Starter

GarnaalProductions wrote:
So whose turn is it now?
I told Eterni she could go ahead and skip me for now. I have to catch up on some stuff :)
Aye, that’s fine! Good luck with your stuff! c:
Toast

AdoniVae wrote:
So whose turn is it now?
I told Eterni she could go ahead and skip me for now. I have to catch up on some stuff :)
Eterni already went.
AdoniVae Topic Starter

mericosine wrote:
AdoniVae wrote:
So whose turn is it now?
Eterni already went.
Why am I not getting notifacations? Thats weird. It doesnt even pop up in my feed.
AdoniVae Topic Starter

My school year has completed, so I am going to be a lot more active. I need everyone who is still interested in the RP to please post on here.
I will also need you guys to be active(after school lets out and summer begins for you all.) If you can. Of you wont be able to post back in the rp please let us know.
Still interested! I’ll be going on trips during the summer, so I’ll probably be less active. I’ll let you guys know when so you can skip my turn if it comes to that.
Toast

I'm game. My replies may be slow since I am going to face finals period. I'll be more active soon!
Toast

Hello all,

I've been going through a rough patch so my replies will be slow. I'm also afraid that my mental state will affect how I write so I do not want you do burden yourselves with me. I regret to inform you that I will be withdrawing from this group role play. I hope you guys will continue on without me as I think this will be one to remember. Peace!
AdoniVae Topic Starter

mericosine wrote:
Hello all,

I've been going through a rough patch so my replies will be slow. I'm also afraid that my mental state will affect how I write so I do not want you do burden yourselves with me. I regret to inform you that I will be withdrawing from this group role play. I hope you guys will continue on without me as I think this will be one to remember. Peace!
I am sad to see you go, friend. I hope you get to feeling better!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Orc Mischief - OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus