Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Orc Mischief - OOC

Toast

No worries. We can wait.
AdoniVae Topic Starter

Just posted :)
Toast

Could someone give Arcol a poke? I saw that he is pretty active in the site so I was wondering if he forgot about the role play.
AdoniVae Topic Starter

mericosine wrote:
Could someone give Arcol a poke? I saw that he is pretty active in the site so I was wondering if he forgot about the role play.
As did I, but I just thought he was having trouble coming up with a post. I can give him a poke though ;)
Sorry, I completely forgot about it; I’ll post ASAP.
Toast

Just letting y'all know that I will be taking a short break from role play. Will resume tomorrow!
AdoniVae Topic Starter

Oki!
Take as much time as you need! We'll still be here when you come back! :D
Ey you guys! I really hate to say this because I'm kinda late and I still owe y'all a post, but I'm off to some nice, foresty place 'till Sunday 27, so my time on here will be limited to non-existent. Sorry for telling you this this late~
AdoniVae Topic Starter

You're fine! ^v^ I hope you have fun, it sounds nice!
Toast

No worries! Have fun!
Toast

Bringing this back :)

Here's an interest check. Anyone still game?
Eyo all! I'm definitely still up for this, although my schedule's kinda tight now I'm back in the school business again, but I don't think it'll last long. I'll get a post out whenever I find the time for writing one, hopefully somewhere in the next few days. Sorry about the inactivity! c:
AdoniVae Topic Starter

I'm still here!

And you're fine, Garnaal! ^v^ I hope things are great for everybody! This heat is the worst...
Toast

Awesome! Once again, it's no worries. Glad to know you guys are still down! Just waiting for the rest of the group.

And dang, I feel ya about the heat. Sunblock is key!
AdoniVae Topic Starter

mericosine wrote:
Awesome! Once again, it's no worries. Glad to know you guys are still down! Just waiting for the rest of the group.

And dang, I feel ya about the heat. Sunblock is key!
Haha, yeah, and cold water! Finally got our pool up, yet the water is always so cold lmao.
Toast

I was wondering if we can hold an interest check for the week. If the rest don't respond by then, we can consider their withdrawal from the role play. How does that sound? Starting from the 6th of May.
still here!
Toast

Sweet! Two more.
AdoniVae Topic Starter

mericosine wrote:
I was wondering if we can hold an interest check for the week. If the rest don't respond by then, we can consider their withdrawal from the role play. How does that sound? Starting from the 6th of May.
That actually sounds pretty smart! :D We can do that, I am always on the site anyway, but next week I will be mostly inactive due to State Testing for my school.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Orc Mischief - OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus