Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Orc Mischief - OOC

AdoniVae Topic Starter

Omg yes
GarnaalProductions wrote:
And it's gonna be Randle for me, folks. I am aware that there are players who are uncomfortable with anthro's buuuut since I haven't got anything nearly human other than Sprite Cinders and a few non-fit side characters, he's the best choice I've got! And hey, what kind of crap detective doesn't check out some cursed, paranormally dark mystery-village? XD

Yes!
AdoniVae wrote:
Eterni mentioned on the Looking for RP forum that she might take a while to post, just a heads up

ok
Alfie (played by EterniGhost)

Everything looks good, I'm writing my post now!
AdoniVae Topic Starter

Alfie wrote:
Everything looks good, I'm writing my post now!
Yay! I can't wait!
Toast

I don't think that you should put GarnaalProductions to be the last to post. You did say that you created the order based upon first come first serve and I think it would not be fair for him to be last. Even if he is inactive for a couple of hours, I'm sure all of us can wait.
Ey, thanks for keeping ol' me in mind. But due to time zone differences, I won't be able to get anything done tonight, so my next chance to post will be in ~11 hours. It's entirely up to you whether you go first or not, I'm fine with either.
I also won't be able to respond till tomorrow
AdoniVae Topic Starter

What if we all had a certain time for RP? Seeing as how everybody lives in different time zones, it might help. Just a thought, we don't have to do it ^^
Toast

That's no problem! I could wait. Besides, I'll be quite busy today :)
AdoniVae Topic Starter

I just thought it would be easier on all of us to gather together and RP on whatever days they are available.
Toast

Posted since I had extra time! :)
AdoniVae Topic Starter

:D
Had 6 good hours of sleep t'night! XD But here we go, one Randy-post coming up for y'all! Also, I wouldn't mind keeping this posting order? Just because I joined the team a few hours earlier than Cookie and Mericosine doesn't mean I should be put first or something, kinda like this order too~
AdoniVae Topic Starter

Ok, but if you want to change it just say so! :)
Nah, we're alright! XD
AdoniVae Topic Starter

While I was reading, when I got to the part about Randle finding the grave site and the cave, the music deepened and became fore intense XD
AdoniVae Topic Starter

more*
AYE FOR REAL? xD Call myself lucky that there are multiple dungeon soundtracks, 'cause I'm definitely gonna use those in the future~
i might post tonight something , i have not much time today to post

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Orc Mischief - OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus