Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Monster(Closed)

Jane Olivar (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Jane was walking home form school, listening to her iPod. Next thing she knew someone had grabbed her and before she could fight back something cold and sharp punctured her neck as some kind of liquid entered her viens. She felt drosy and before she could tell she was out.

When Jane came to she was in a long flowing dress that was the same orange as her hair. She looked around, completely confused but not scared. "What in the world is going on?!" She demanded to no one. "Hello, Daniella, welcome to my little game." A voice form nowhere spoke.
Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

"So they have you too eh?" A young girl around 15 walked up to Jane. "Let me give you the run down, there is this creep that goes around capturing people and then tortures them by playing his 'game'." The girl was then electrocuted. "And that was my punishment for insulting him." She sighed and looked at her arms. There were scrapes everywhere. "You somewhat get used to it."
Viktoriya (played by BunnyGirl123)

Viktoriya walked down her usual path in the park, and she was in her human form. Her eyes on her feet as usual, when she felt like she was being followed. She turned around, expecting to see someone following her. Right when she did, she felt a sharp pain shoot through her head and the next thing she knew, she was out cold from the pain.

When she woke up, Viktoriya found that she was wearing a long black dress, something she was not wearing before. Looking around, she started to get up. She felt herself fall back onto her stomach when she realized that her ankles and wrists were bound by wires. She started to shake in terror when she realized that she had been kidnapped. "H-hello?" She stamered with terrified tears streaking her face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Monster(Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus