Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Anime art

Tink Topic Starter

RimCaster wrote:
By the way I don't mind if you take more time to make it better, even I would appreciate it.
Ok, sorry that I'm taking so long. My life just got crazy and I've been really busy.
RimCaster

I understand that and I don't mind it. The thing that you do it for free is reward itself.
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

If you'd like to, I'd love it if you could make an anime version of my character Narisi here ^w^

Headshot or thighs up, both is fine so you can pick ^w^

As for pose, you can pick between these, or do something else if you have other ideas ^w^

posea.jpg

posez.jpg

Thank you for considering! Extremely kind of you to do this! <3

Edit: Oh yes yes! An emotion! Well... Either loss, sadness and pain after dealing with death, or feeling lost and searching herself? I hope that works? If not you can just do happy ^^
Tink Topic Starter

Narisi Nueva wrote:
If you'd like to, I'd love it if you could make an anime version of my character Narisi here ^w^

Headshot or thighs up, both is fine so you can pick ^w^

As for pose, you can pick between these, or do something else if you have other ideas ^w^

posea.jpg

posez.jpg

Thank you for considering! Extremely kind of you to do this! <3

Edit: Oh yes yes! An emotion! Well... Either loss, sadness and pain after dealing with death, or feeling lost and searching herself? I hope that works? If not you can just do happy ^^
I will get this done as soon as I'm done with the others.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Anime art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus