Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Romance RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been wanting to do a romance rp a lot. I only have two going, both of those with BunnyGirl123. I can do them with my guys or girls. I can do any form(boyxboy,boyxgirl,girlxgirl). It doesn't matter to me. I can give a list of good characters for this.

Boys.
  • Alex(on other characters)
  • Midnight(other characters)
  • Logan Nova(other characters)

Girls:
  • Abby Sanders
  • Kuro Sakuranbo
  • Casey Sanders
  • Jane Oliver
  • Mai Schwarze
  • Moriah
  • Astarot Draco
Well hello! I looked through some of your characters, and Alex caught my attention. My character Howie could fit into the setting since he's human. PM me and we can talk about settings and things if you're interested. Thanks!
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

I took a look at your character, and it seems he might be a challenge in a romance rp, seeing as it says in relationship status "not interested(married to science)" and it says that he dislikes the human species in general. I'm still willing to try it, because Alex is always cheerful and happy teen, even if he is only 15. It actually seems like a good chance to try something new. Howie sounds like a lonely soul, and Alex is always willing to help someone out whenever he can, whether it be a stranger, a friend, or a lover, he doesn't care. He has much experience of the many different painful things in life.
I only have two characters at the moment, but I would love to RP with you again Kuro. ^.^ I have an anime vampire (Pandora) and a regular werewolf human (Rae). So if you would ever like to RP with one of them you can.

Of course I would, Wolf! I took a look at Rae awhile ago and she sounds interesting. You can choose any one of my characters, so far, Alex seems to be the most popular. XD Also, you are welcome to join in on any of my open forums. ^_^
Thanks so much! :) I'm glad one of my old friends remember me after I took a brake. I'll look through your characters, sadly I haven't been able to make Rae a history section. She's a really out going person.

That's good!
I like Logan and Alex! They seem like really good characters. ^.^

They are, that is why t is so sad that they have such horrible pasts. I will warn you, your character will have to be careful with him because of his curse, maybe we could try an RP where your character tries to break the curse.
Maybe, then what could I maybe do with Alex.

Well, for Alex, you could help him find his true power. Since his mother was a witch and his father a demon hunter, no one really knows if he is a witch or a human.
Hm... Maybe. I was deciding if I should join your newest RP with him in it.

You can if you want. It is open to anyone. I wanted to try it because what he is a mystery but everyone says he is "human with some small powers"
Sorry I didn't reply earlier I was eating. I responded with Rae. When you have Wolfy Rp with you, she likes to keep it upbeat >.<
Hi! I was thinking of an RP between my character Tolora and Logan. She's a were-tiger, and I saw that he dislikes cats ^_^ lol it could be like that couple that doesn't get along in the beginning but end up falling in love with each other anyways.

That sounds good to me! But, you did read that he is cursed? For your character to be safe, either they have to break the curse or tie him up with chains every night before bed. XD
Lol alright :) sounds like a challenge >:)

Awesome! How do you want to do it? PM or Forum?
Either way works for me :) I have 2 pm RPs and 3 forum RPs going right now.

That's cool. Would you like to start or shall I?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Romance RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus