Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Quirky Characters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hollow (played by Mellute)

"Ah, well, um, so you see, perhaps, yes....um let me start over."

Hollow uncomfortably fidgets as she clears her throat to speak more clearly.

"Ah, ah, ah, well um, you see... I desire friends. Friends of course I mean people, nice people."

Her face flushes bright red for a moment but then a defeated expression settles on her pale face.

"I have many curses that ail me, and this makes it hard for me to socialize with others. I need friends and purpose to my life. I seek companionship of unique individuals, perhaps long term."

One can she that she is young, but old enough to be seen as an adult. Clearly, the girl is a character desiring proper character development and committed storytelling.

"I have been told told told told, that I fit best in normal RP's but with a bit of supernatural or or or or or....fantasy. Fantasy is pushing it, though. I have no special abilities or talents ...only curses."

Summary: Long term, dedicated RP is desired. Human characters, with friendship or interesting story themed. Romance can happen but should not be the main tone of the RP. Hollow desires friends that can help her overcome her many strange curses. she desire to need and be needed by others. Feel free to PM me or leave suggestions in the comments below!
Aaaahhh she sounds positively fun and adorable! I'd definitely be interested! :D. If none of my chars fit anything you play her in I could always make a new one. O:.
Mellute Topic Starter

I shall properly creep on your characters now :D Though, do you know which of your characters are best for such a RP?
It sort of depends on what time frame you RP her in, and how much fantasy you're into. :D. I have some modern characters with no special abilities at all, but I also have some medieval fantasy chars as well. It's hard to say. ;u;.
Mellute Topic Starter

Usually, I am big into fantasy, but I I am hesitant with Hollow because I am not sure how well she will fit into the genre, though I would love to give it a shot! A guess her weird curses are kind of like an ability and she wouldn't exactly fit into a modern RP.
Alright. Then I suggest these three:

Evelyn.
Nameless.
Steve Ruggles.

They're all fantasy and don't have a lot of fantastic abilities, especially the last two.

Evelyn is a young witch, the effects of the magic she practices is very, very toned down. The biggest thing that puts her out of the ordinary is her physical appearance, which, as cheesy as it is, she does have wings and claws. However, that's a result from her canon story. It's kind of crappily explained in her history, but that thing's a mile long. If you'd rather her have artifacts that give her that result, to appear more normal, then I can do that too!

Nameless is basically a sacrifice and demon-summoning gone awry. She has no special abilities other than looking terrifying. She's like a baby mentally.

Steve Ruggles is just a Halfling! She has no special abilities at all.
Mellute Topic Starter

I really like Yuu a lot. She is a sad and adorable in her own creepy way. I think Hollow would like her and they could have an interesting friendship, since they both have a lot to learn about the world around them. :D
Awright then, that works well! Were you interested in having it a forum RP or through PMs? If forums, were you wanting to keep it open or closed? :D
Mellute Topic Starter

Forums would be nice! I think for this RP it should be closed. Group RP's can get complicated especially when al the charcetrs are new to ech other.
Alright then! Would you care to set the scene then? :). I wouldn't be too sure how to do it. Also what time frame would we be playing in? Yuu can sorta be in any as long as it's not super modern.
Mellute Topic Starter

I don't mind setting the scene at all, but it will have to be much later from now. I am actually on my work break and do not have time to properly post for about four hours or so. I am thinking of a simpler time, one wihtout any technology, and I think even electricity would be pushing it. The time wouldn't be specified but obviously much before our time.
That's perfect! And no worries about posting. I have to go to work in a couple of hours so I won't be able to reply if you posted soon anyway. I tend to try to post at least once a day, but I'm not super fast lately because of how taxing work has been. But I'll definitely try to post daily!
Mellute Topic Starter

Sounds good to me!

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=7072

Here is where the forum is!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Quirky Characters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus