Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

“Roxanne,” he reminded her, “Do you see the green wire yet? It should be left of the yellow and orange ones.”
She shook her head. “ yeah...” she turned back to the panel and looked again. She suddenly felt something cold grab her shoulder and she screamed bloody murder. Dropping the radio

“Roxanne,” he called, “Roxanne? Kastaban, talk to me!” He felt dread flow through him, hoping she’d get out of that situation. Despite his earlier disposition towards her, he really hoped she’d make it out alive.
Maybe 5 minutes later she responded. “ SINCE WHEN COULD THESE THINGS SEE IN THE DARK!?” She was sprinting on cement. She was still in the basement but the obvious loud screaming in the back meant she was being followed. She made a sharp turn before running upstairs. Jamming the door shut

“Oh thank the heavens you’re ok,” he exclaimed before realizing he had said that aloud and reverted back to his logical tone, “Are you alright? Are you in a safe location? Did you sustain any bites or scratches?”
“ I am happen to be missing my left hand!! I don’t know why i am not half dead right now. The virus isn’t spreading to me! “ she said as she broke the latch on the door. “ dear god! I’m not safe at all! I have to get up to the roof, get mike, get back down to the basement, and blow the building up. I still have my mind so I think I’ll be ok.” She said as she ran down the hallway. Screaming as things came from left and right

“See if you can find some disinfectant,” he advised, “if the wound is recent, it should stop the virus before it gets to your head. Luckily, hospitals always have such; use it soon and you’ll be fine. Just stick to the plan and come back safe.”
“ I’m going I’m going!!” She sprinted upstairs and jammed the door again. She ran into a medical room and smashed a cabinet open. She poured some rubbed alcohol on the wound and screamed a bit. She cleans it out as wrapped it quickly. “ this should last for now. I have to get mike now.” She said running down the hallway, looking for an attic or upper floor

“Good,” he hurriedly explained, “get him some too of you can; you’re both going to be fine, as long as you keep trying. Mike, she’s coming for you; do you have any wounds yet?”
"None that I'm aware of" Mike grunted into the radio as he held the door.
Roxanna ran upstairs and yelled mikes name. “ OI! Where are you!!” She screamed out while sprinting down a hallway

“Mike, you need to to tell me where you are,” he called, “Roxanne is in her way to get you; just stay where you are and if you get bit or scratched, use the anti-bacterial; it’ll stop the spread of the virus if applied quickly to the wound.”
"Got it" Mike said into the radio. "ROX! I'M ON THE ROOF!" Mike yelled down to Roxanne.
She ran upstairs and and looked at him. “ come on.” She held her bloody hand out and grabbed his wrist. “ we have too get downstairs!!

“Follow Roxanne,” Aaron advised, “She’s going to wipe those husks off the map by blowing up the hospital; it’s actually quite ingenious, as it won’t only destroy those already inside, but will draw in multitudes by the time you’re both back here, which should clear the way to a new safe house (or town/settlement, if you prefer). I’m not sure why I didn’t think of it before.”
She started to run downstairs. She ran outside and over to the gas line and started to hook the wires up. She cursed as she struggled with one hand
"You're gonna need to grab somethin' to block the door or else these zeds are gonna massacre us" Mike said.
“ shut up Mikey!!!” She hooked the wire to the grenade. “ it time to start running mike!!!” She grabbed his wrist and started to run away from the hospital. Her whole arm soaked in blood

“Keep talking to me,” Aaron’s tone took a hint of poorly-hidden concern for their wellbeing, “it’ll allow me to determine whether you’re infected or not.”
“ I can’t breath right now. My adrenaline is running horribly fast!” She cried out and ran faster. She was dragging mike as she pulled the wire and the hospital blew up into many pieces

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus