Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

“Mike, you need to to tell me where you are,” he called, “Roxanne is in her way to get you; just stay where you are and if you get bit or scratched, use the anti-bacterial; it’ll stop the spread of the virus if applied quickly to the wound.”
"Got it" Mike said into the radio. "ROX! I'M ON THE ROOF!" Mike yelled down to Roxanne.
She ran upstairs and and looked at him. “ come on.” She held her bloody hand out and grabbed his wrist. “ we have too get downstairs!!

“Follow Roxanne,” Aaron advised, “She’s going to wipe those husks off the map by blowing up the hospital; it’s actually quite ingenious, as it won’t only destroy those already inside, but will draw in multitudes by the time you’re both back here, which should clear the way to a new safe house (or town/settlement, if you prefer). I’m not sure why I didn’t think of it before.”
She started to run downstairs. She ran outside and over to the gas line and started to hook the wires up. She cursed as she struggled with one hand
"You're gonna need to grab somethin' to block the door or else these zeds are gonna massacre us" Mike said.
“ shut up Mikey!!!” She hooked the wire to the grenade. “ it time to start running mike!!!” She grabbed his wrist and started to run away from the hospital. Her whole arm soaked in blood

“Keep talking to me,” Aaron’s tone took a hint of poorly-hidden concern for their wellbeing, “it’ll allow me to determine whether you’re infected or not.”
“ I can’t breath right now. My adrenaline is running horribly fast!” She cried out and ran faster. She was dragging mike as she pulled the wire and the hospital blew up into many pieces
Mike, not caring about the explosion, calmly strolled away. "Well, there goes the medical supplies" Mike sighed. "I really screwed up, huh?" Mike asked himself as he led Roxanne back to the school.
“ yes you did mikey... I’m just so glade you didn’t die... your scared me mike...” she said grabbing her left arm and panting in pain. “ bloody hell... I’m going to pass out from the damn blood Lo.. “ she rubbed her head. “ blo.. b...” she crashed on the ground, totally knocked out

He’d been listening the whole time and was glad they made it out alive. “Well done, I suppose,” he stated, all emotion gone from his tone, “Mike, you two get back here; I’ll see if I can make an antidote of sorts for the recently infected with the anti-bacterial. And please, be safe; I don’t want to end up zombie food just because you got taken out by a stray.”

While he waited for them to get back, he got most of his supplies ready to move to the new sanctuary, which he was determined to make that isolated neighborhood, even if it killed him. In truth, he wasn’t sure why he’d helped Roxanne when not a few hours prior she had threatened to toss him to the same things she’d been subjected to; perhaps it was some unseen compassion, a desire for everyone to live despite their actions against him. Or it could have been the fact that he would have suffered the same had he refused to help her. He’d been serious about the anti-bacterial preventative, however; as long as it was applied within five minutes or less, the virus would fail to take root. So as soon as he was finished preparing, he began to work on the cure with what antiseptic he had on hand; he hoped that Mike or Roxanne had brought back some as well, or he’d have to find some more elsewhere.
Sarah Voight (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sarah and Chance had been quiet through the whole ordeal, strangely. It was almost unsettling; the twins were never as quiet as they had been today, and it could also be considered to be concerning. Was something wrong? Maybe. Is the reality of the situation finally settling in after this long? Unlikely, but possible. However, that quiet didn't stay for the long.

"What the hell!?" A shriek errupted from Chance's throat as Sarah had dug her dagger deep into his left arm, her eyes narrowed deadly. The boy's own mood snapped as she ripped the knife out and threw it away, somewhere on the ground. "What the do you-" The girl quickly cut him off.

"I don't know what the **** you're playing at, but you've crossed the line this time!" the young girl yelled just as loud as her brother had screamed, her voice shaking which indicated her soon-to-be overflowing emotions, more specifically a deadly mix of anger and sadness. She pulled a ripped up photo from her pockets, her hands shaking just as much of her voice. "Explain this. And all the others I found on MY FLOOR. in MY ROOM."

"They're gone! You need to-" already knowing how he was going to finish, Sarah reached up and slapped Chance, creating a detailed handprint in his skin.

He heard the commotion outside, poking his head out of his experiments to see what the fuss was about. This display of horrid violence was nothing new to him, but in this case it may have threatened the motivation of the group if they decided to kill each other. He walked over to them, hoping to break up the fight before it began; it was a bit late when he considered his lack of combat recently, which might have been a fatal mistake.

“Guys, please,” he called, “this isn’t what we need right now; we just had a near-death mission, and both our leaders do not need us ripping our own throats out.”

"She's the one who stabbed me-" Chance began, but Sarah quickly cut him off; she seemed to have a habit of doing so.

"I'm sure you can take it. JUST LIKE YOU TOOK MY STUFF!" She slapped him again before she went over and picked up her knife, pocketing it before she stormed inside, slamming the front doors roughly behind her as she wiped her eyes afterwards, shaking her head.

"Maybe if you weren't such a little shit!" Chance called after her, the blood from his wound starting to seep through his brown jacket. He didn't even look upset or sorry for what he had done or said. He just looked angry, "Maybe if you hadn't been so niäve they'd be here!" he hissed afterwards.
She woke up, she rubbed her pounding her head and sits there for a minute before standing up slowly. She puts the passcode into the gate and looked inside. She walked inside. She was caked in blood with a painful expression on her face. “ what the hell are you two even doing this time.” She snarled. “ this is why I don’t let you brats do a damn thing! Clean up your act before I even let you leave the school without anyone with you.

“Cmon,” he led Chance to the makeshift infirmary within the infirmary (it had to be reordered in some fashion), “we’ll need to clean that wound before it gets infected.” He brought him to Marzi, who was tending to one of the younger survivors with only one arm. “Ive got another one for you, Marzi,” Aaron explained, “stabbed by his own sister.” Marzi didn’t take his attention off of the teen, indicating with his arm a bed for Chance to sit in. “Get some rest,” Aaron said as he walked out, going back to his lab in the former science classroom. As he continued to search for a cure, his mind still wondered why he had helped someone who had threatened his death earlier; the answer was still unclear, at least to him.

Chance huffed as he sat down, his breathing slightly uneven due to his rising anger still. Thanks to his bipolar nature, he had uncontrollable anger issues when he snapped, meaning that he would probably be unnecessarily angry for the next few hours. "She's a dipshit." He spat bitterly, removing his jacket and rolling up his shirt sleeve. "She needs to get over them. The world has gone to crap and all she's worried about is someone who died at the start."

Sarah slammed her room door shut, putting a chair against the handle as a makeshift lock to block anyone from entering without her permission. She quietly began to clean all the ripped up photographs, and carefully picked up all the beads from her deceased boyfriend's old bracelet. She found the string for it as well. She set them down on the withering desk, staring at it as the tears threatened to spill. She began trying to fit the pieces of each picture together, as well as repairing the bracelet.

“Pain is often the only emotion we have,” Marzi explained as he worked on Chance’s stab-wound, “But even then, we need to cling to hope, even if it’s only in a memory.” Marzi had been training in therapy prior to the end, so he knew how to heal physically and mentally.
She shook her head. “ Sarah.” She kicked the door in and glares at it smashed in. “ did you think a bloody chair would stop anyone!? “ she grabbed the girls shirt and dragged her out. She was obviously in no mood to deal with the younger teen. “ your acting like you are a child! Grow up already!” She said a bit weakly. “ things are getting worst you child! We can die at any day and I need you and your brother to grow up and stop being children! Do you hear me!? If not I will double your chores load and Punish you both severely!! “ she pants out and let’s got of the girl. “ I need to go get cleaned up and treated. Behave for once in your damn life!” She walked away in anger

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus