Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

(Okay, I think we're all a little confused. So, Mike is stuck on the roof of the hospital. that's what I originally meant. Want to start over?)
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

((From the hospital scene? Roxanne might be able to help Mike, if she has a grenade on hand or something.))
(( as long as someone takes over in the school, sure thing. I was confused in the start anyway ))
((I made it so Mike was trapped so that everyone could work together to help him. Sorry if I confused you))

((So, where are we starting from again?))
((Where Mike is calling Aaron on the walkie-talkie, saying he's trapped))
((👍🏻))

((Right, got it. Let’s begin, take 2))
A walkie talkie buzzed to life in Aaron's room.

On the other end, Mike was holding the door to the hospital's rooftop close as zeds banged on it from the other side. He held the walkie in one hand, using the other to hold the door close.

He was looking at a few maps when he heard the comm come to life. He picked it up, watching his tone in case Roxanne was listening in. “Mike,” he responded with as much respect as he could muster, “What’s going on? You’re not at the hospital, I hope; I recently categorized it as unsafe.”
"Trapped at the hospital. There's hundreds over here. I'm trapped up on the roof, and I don't see any way out. I don't expect you to risk your life to come save me or anything, I'm just calling you to tell you not to come looking for me. I'm pretty sure that my life expectancy just got cut down to 5 minutes" Mike said. As mentioned in his character sheet, he secretly does care about the others. So he's not fond of the idea that the others should risk their lives to save him.

“I’m sending you help,” he informed, “I’ve got at least three other survivors here besides the twins, and another two close by at the library. I’m sending Kim and Jack; don’t tell me not to, it’s for your own good.”
"Wha, I just told you not to!" Mike hissed into the walkie as he tried with all his might to keep the door closed.

“I said not to argue,” he spoke sternly but respectfully, “I’m not repeating my last mistake, not with Roxanne at the helm; I’m sending help, and you’re going to accept it.”
She walked into the room. “ don’t send Kim and Jack. They don’t know what they are doing yet.” She grabbed a grenade. “ I’ll be back in about 30 minutes, make sure everything stays in order.” She grabbed her sword and ties her hair up.
"Fine. But you better make sure they get home safe" Mike said.

“Never mind,” he relayed, “Roxanne’s going with a grenade. Good luck; get back safe.”
She looked at the map real quick before leaving and heading over to the hospital. “ I can’t believe that fool, getting himself into trouble like that...” she shook her head and started to run a bit faster

“In my defense,” he called after her, “I did warn him.”
“ good for you! Now let me deal with his fool!” She called out. About ten minutes later she got to the gate of the hospital and looked around

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus