Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » non pg-13 horror themed RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Alright guys, this is an RP idea I came up with, but before we continue, I must advice that this will be an 18+ RP. It's going to be horror themed, for my newest character Joanne Willow. Take your time to read her profile if you want, it's got pretty much everything on there. If you don't feel like doing that though, here's basically the setting for the RP.

This RP will revolve around Joanne being tracked down by IRIS (that'll be you guys) and convinced into helping them through guilt. This because even though she doesn't want anything to do with it, she feels guilty for running away.
Because of te fact that IRIS is a squad, this will be a group RP (probably 2/3 players plus me)

The squad and Joanne then proceed to enter a quarantained building, where subject 617 is currently trapped. All of the building's inhabitants are still inside, and unheard of. No communication has been established, so the team is basically going into nothingness.

I will control both Joanne's and subject 617's actions, and we'll make this into a cat and mouse game between IRIS and 617. An IRIS squad consists of 8 men, so in light of that I'll be taking control of NPC characters there as well.

If anyone is interested in a violent, spooky horror themed and probably pretty bloody RP, do let me know! we'll go from there and figure out if we'll do PM or make a little group for it.

Leave a reply if you're interested! i hope to hear from you soon!
I just wanted you to know this idea is pretty awesome, I just can't commit to it as of right now :( I'll be back, in case nobody else grabs this up.
Freyya Topic Starter

aww that's too bad D: well I'll probably be doing more of this sort with the character since it's in her storyline ;) even if this one goes, you can always contact me for more :D
I'm adding you, if that's alright, so I might remember that :D
Freyya Topic Starter

I don't mind ^^
Count me in man, give me a slap around the head if I don't stay committed but I will be. I'll use Chris for this RP :D
Freyya Topic Starter

DontBeTrippin wrote:
Count me in man, give me a slap around the head if I don't stay committed but I will be. I'll use Chris for this RP :D

one signed up two to go :)
I'm in :]
Freyya Topic Starter

awesome :D We might as well get started then, since no one else seems to be up for it. WHich character will you use?
I need to make one (unless there are pre-made roles I missed.
Freyya Topic Starter

She'll work, given you alter her somewhat for the RP :)

Here's some information:
your characters are part of I.R.I.S. (Infinitum research intervention squad) and have had their training. Which means you will have spent a considerable amount of time with the NPC characters. All of them are trained for their jobs and might joke around, but as soon as they get on the job they all turn into seasoned hunters.

I.R.I.S. character NPC's;

-Jung Choi
-Klaus Gruber
-Isaac Lewis
-Erik Petterson
-Duncan Wallace
-Jamar Swope
-Colin Wakefield

Those who know the game will realize I left out two official characters, which is because of you guys taking their place :) if you want more information on the characters, you can check them out here, just click on the character's picture and you'll get a detailed background of his career and how he got into IRIS ;)
Alter in ways other than specifying she's with IRIS?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » non pg-13 horror themed RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus