Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character interactions

“Well I didn’t think I’d be doing this but thanks to LarryBandzIV he decided to take the time to make this for me and the rest of my family and friends to interact with others by asking questions and stuff. I think it’s only just asking questions though at least I hope it is”

(Welcome to character interactions where all characters can ask each other questions about random things, ask personal questions or maybe even get a bit physical)
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jess saunters in, hands in her pockets.

"Hey," she says, nodding slightly in acknowledgement. She draws closer to LaDerrick.

Then, with lightning fast speed, she swipes his phone out of his pocket and runs away, laughing as she goes.
LaDerrick Brown-Jones (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

LaDerrick was now confused as to why his phone was just stolen but luckily for him he had another phone as he pulled it out and laughed while maintaining a straight face and a super tight grip on the phone in order to contact his younger brothers
Kristoph Gavin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well, that...was...”

Kristoph adjusts his glasses. He brushes his stray hair aside, returning back to his cool and collected attitude.

“...anti-climatic.”
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm in between cheerleading practice and doing my homework. Isn't being a teenager fun before you're a adult doing adult things". She hugs laderrick then picks up her pompoms. "I gotta go to cheerleader practice nice to meet you". She adjusts her cheerleader outfit and looks behind her to see if her new freind is checking her out as she walks away.
Wendy (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She notices what just occurred from a distance and begins laughing. "People actually act like that?! I thought that was only in cheesy movies!" She shrugs and picks up her skateboard as she walks past the scene still chuckling to herself.
Lawrence E Jackson (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

Lawrence looked around and was basically immediately confused “What’s going on here? I keep hearing all sorts of people laughing and stuff like that” he said as walked over to LaDerrick and put a hand on his shoulder
Aire (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Eh? What in the bloody hell are you talking about?”

Áire seems confused.

“Ooooh....! I’m confused!”
"What is this... sorcery?", asked Roland, being very annoyed and unpleased.

He grabbed an arrow and shoot an arrow not at anyone particularly, pointing to the sky.

"My spiritual power is NOT working here."
The arrow falls in front of her. "What the... WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!? YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME!" She picks up the arrow and breaks it. "Ugh what a long day..."
"Oh.. uh.. Sorry! Wasn't intentional! I swear!"
She looks at the stranger. "Don't let it happen again alright? Can you promise me that?" She holds out her hand for him to shake.
Luvis Whittlewit (played by RainbowPitch)

The odd-looking gnome just stands with his hands on his hips, a look of puzzled curiosity on his face, an expression worn beneath a pair of clock-work goggles that sit perched on the crown of his blue-haired head.

"Well! Isn't this all just so strange? Hah! How funny!" He eyes the arrow, then at the phone in a hand and bumbles over to look up at the device. "How funny indeed! Haha! What is that? Is it magick?"
Derrick Maddellore Jr (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

The vampire that nobody expected suddenly had shown up behind the odd-looking gnome “Your curiosity about magic is intriguing but I’m afraid that’s not magic, you must be from another realm or era where technology doesn’t exist which makes me curious about what your blood is like” he says with a menacing laugh following shortly after
Rachel (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She walks over and jumps a bit when the guy appeared behind the Gnome. "Have you honestly never seen an arrow before? Or heard of one? And yet you have that phone thing? And you are talking about blood?" She says with a sketchbook in hand with a pencil behind her ear.

The vampire turned to face the woman behind him “Of course I’m talking about blood I’m a vampire and like all regular vampires and humans I have urges and my urge is blood from someone who isn’t a vampire”

She takes a step back. "Well that's interesting." She looks around. "Whats your favorite type of blood?"

“All types of blood is my favorite type including yours” he said as he fought the urge to bite her and flew over to LaDerrick and Lawrence

She watches him fly away. "If wanted some all he had to do was ask... I mean if he could control himself." She chuckles and walks to go get ice cream.
Min-Seo Lee (played by luvss)

Yuna kind of just sits there because she's confused. "I'm in the mood for pizza...."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character interactions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus