Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character interactions

She takes a bite and her eyes light up. "This is so good! You made this right? I'm going to need like a million more of these! SO GOOD!" She finishes her piece. "Thank you Yuna Lee. And yes I know your name. I know everyones name." She smiles. "But thank you very much for this delicious pizza."
Min-Seo Lee (played by luvss)

She was a little creeped out about how she knew everyone's name, but this wasn't the time for that. "I can make more...? I never really thought I was any good haha."
David was mingling, off duty, but working security for this spontaneous get together. He overheard the conversation, turned around, and eyed the blonde eating the slice of pizza.

"How do you know everyone's name? That sounds kind of... suspicious. You sure are cute, though, so I'm willing to let my suspicions ride on the off chance that you'll tell me your name," David said.

He smiled charmingly at her, crossing his arms and waiting patiently, the silver badge on his uniform glinting under the lights above.
She saw how Yunas expression changed when she mentioned knowing everyones name. "You don't want to know what I do darling trust me. It'll make you uncomfortable." She chuckles. "As for your cooking of this pizza or baking or whatever, it is spectacular! I'd love more but I shall not push you to make more dearie."
Min-Seo Lee (played by luvss)

"Oh alright." She was thinking about what kind of jobs would require you to know everyone's name. When she couldn't find any she kind of just gave up and continued eating pizza like a derp.
"Well my dear, I should be going. Keep up the good work." Her wings spread out and her horns appear on her head. She smiles and snaps her fingers. She vanishes.
Rinket (played by FlowerCup)

Derrick Maddellore wrote:
The vampire flew over to Rinket “I honestly don’t know what’s going on here but it seems that we’re all just hanging out with each other I guess”

She turned her attention to the interesting character "And who might you be?" Rinket decided to stay in this little hang out for a while, so she thought ti be best to get to know these people
She appears once more out of thin air. "Now where did I put it...?" She scans the place.
Derrick Maddellore Jr (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

Rinket wrote:
The vampire flew over to Rinket “I honestly don’t know what’s going on here but it seems that we’re all just hanging out with each other I guess”

She turned her attention to the interesting character "And who might you be?" Rinket decided to stay in this little hang out for a while, so she thought ti be best to get to know these people

“My name is Derrick Maddellore Jr. and I’m only here because my friends are here and because I have nothing better to do at the moment” he said while hovering upside down with his arms crossed
Mayson Vye (played anonymously)

She strolls in noticing that she's the only one that looks the way she does. "Oh, poop."
Micheal Dover (played anonymously)

I yawned and Shook the hair out of my eyes and adjusted my glasses, I relaxed in the back of the chat as I attempted to avoid contact while reading a book. "...."
Kristoph Gavin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“How interesting...” Kristoph pushes his glasses up, seeming to be ignoring the general populace around him. “Hmm...”
"Ah there they went!" She picks up some daggers and they appear to get absorbed as she placed them on her chest.
Micheal Dover (played anonymously)

I began thinking about random math equations. Too advanced for a normal person to understand as i wrote it down on a chalk board. "918.826<1076.167= (a x 10) -2 + 7...."
Lorelai Jade (played anonymously)

"Is that what you do when you're bored...?"
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“...What can I say? People are strange.”
Rinket (played by FlowerCup)

Rinket wrote:

“My name is Derrick Maddellore Jr. and I’m only here because my friends are here and because I have nothing better to do at the moment” he said while hovering upside down with his arms crossed

"Same as Rinket then." she shrugged "Well except for the friend part. There is no one here Rinket really knows."
Rachel (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Finally getting some ice cream on a cone she goes to sit on a bench when she trips and skins her knee. Her ice cream falls to the ground."Ouch! Why am I so clumsy!... and im bleeding a little... great." She sighs and gets up. "AND my ice cream is wasted! huh... I'm just gonna sit and elevate my leg I guess." She sits a bit saddened she lost her ice cream to the floor.
Tokala (played by Sarlic)

"Wow someone skinned a knee, and I didn't need to do anything for it to happen...score"The kitsune in human form says, staring at Rachel from across the road
Rachel (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She glares at him as she over hears him. "Rude..." She looks back her knee. "Eh... Could be worse." She shrugs and tucks her hair behind her ear.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character interactions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus