Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Character interactions

Kitsumi (played by Raven14)

Kitsumi’s tail sways playfully her ear flicking as she squeezed her stuffed penguin tightly, “oh some pizza sounds good!” She said with a bright smile looking over at Yuna.
Angelica Blessing (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Pizza sounds heavenly" as she orders pizza for all the characters. "I miss eating pizza I eat a lot of angel food cake". She pays for the pizza spreads her wings flying straight to the skies above.
Steyr AUG (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You people are strange.”

AUG stood by herself, anyway...
Derrick Maddellore Jr (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

Derrick flew over to AUG “You think they’re strange? I think all humans are strange, including you” he said as he then stopped flying

“Sadly, I am no human. I am merely a T-Doll...An android, basically.”

“You still look like a human to me, I mean I also look like a human but unfortunately I’m a vampire whose lived for over 300 years”

“...I am merely a tool of war. Nothing more, nothing less.”
Ben (played by Lazari-Not_IEPFB-)

"Quite an interesting specimen..." His British/Scottish accent would be a surprise for some, as he did not have much of a presence until he either got acknowledged or announced where he was. Benjiman had rowdy black hair with grey streaks dark brown skin. He wore a nightshade purple turtleneck and a dark grey cloak with light blue embroidery that follows the edge of the cloak that splits in the back. On the lower half of his body he wears light blue jeans and brown boots. Ben carried himself in a slightly regal way, but not overly so. In fact, he may as well have been talking about himself. Now... what secrets could he possibly be hiding?
Jess (played by Abigail_Austin)

Jess looks behind her and sees LaDerrick is not chasing her to get his phone back. She sighs, a little disappointed, and walks back.

"Ok fine, here's your phone back. Why do you have two phones, anyway? Who has two phones?" Jess said, holding out his phone to him.

She looks at the person with the bow and arrow.

"Wow, cool," she says, thinking he was going to theater or something. "That looks like fun."
Jules Geist wrote:
She looks at the stranger. "Don't let it happen again alright? Can you promise me that?" She holds out her hand for him to shake.

"I am not usually shooting at people,so that promise is easy.", said Roland.
Anthony Brown-Jones (played by LarryBandzIV) Topic Starter

“U-Uh....Well it seems that LaDerrick started something that’s quite active right now but I wonder if he knows that I’m here” he said as he sat down only for the vampire to show up behind him
Cloud's giant sword comes to a rest in the ground. He stared down the male in front of him, before determining there wasn't a threat with this guy. He lifts the Buster Sword to his shoulder, shrugs, and seems as though he's about to move on.

"...Hmph."
Rinket (played by FlowerCup)

Rinket hopped through the portal, an electric buzz in the air as it vanished behind her after some moments. She shook the snow and ice out of her thick fur and sniffed the air.

"Whats goin on here then?"

The vampire flew over to Rinket “I honestly don’t know what’s going on here but it seems that we’re all just hanging out with each other I guess”
Min-Seo Lee (played by luvss)

Yuna sits there eating her pizza like a friggin' derp.
Aire (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Eh? Well, how wonderful of you, I guess."
Roland Targaryen wrote:
Jules Geist wrote:
She looks at the stranger. "Don't let it happen again alright? Can you promise me that?" She holds out her hand for him to shake.

"I am not usually shooting at people,so that promise is easy.", said Roland.

She puts down her hand a bit annoyed "Good!" She turns and sees someone with pizza. Her eye lit up a bit and she sits next to her. "Where did you get that from may I ask?" Her green eyes mesmerized by how good it looks.

"Oh, I made it at home. I have another slice if you want some?" She reaches for a box.
Her mouth waters. "R-Really? I can have a slice?" She smiles happily.

"Sure!" She hands her a slice. "Enjoy!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Character interactions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus