Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Misfit high - A school for troubled teens

Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

He looked up with a shrug then looked back down to the girl. “My father was a doctor. He taught me basic first aid.. before he left.” Brady sighed sadly. “Sure, I’ll have some tea. Sorry for ‘interrupting’ you walking to lunch?”
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

she fills awful for asking and bring up a touchy subject, She knows the pain all to well as her parents are rarely in her life since the family business takes up to much time "Noodles from chow are the best have you ever had them?" she cocks her head to one side. "If you're hungry i bet i could convince mr.chow to send one of his kids over with some."

"I don't think I have had them. I'm from the other side of the city, honestly." He stood up, satisfied with his work, and walked to wash his hands again. "I could go for some Noodles though,that'd be nice."

she makes a call speaking in a Chinese dialect and about a half an hour later a young boy delivers some noodles to them. She spreads out a little picnic on the floor and invites the young man to sit and dig in but as soon as she starts to get comfortable there is another knock on the door. She stands and pardons herself for just a moment. She peeks out the door then reaches in the cabinate by the door and pulls out a small gun. she looks over her shoulder "Family business, enjoy the noodles." She walks out the door not quite closing it behind her.

Slightly startled by the gun, he blinked uncertainly. What should he do? After sitting there for a while, he decided on staying put with the unconscious girl.

a hushed argument in another language happened outside the door finally Lemon's voice drifts in "No I will not talk to him,I WANT MY MONEY or I'm calling my father." a slightly disheveled Lemon enters back into the apartment "she sets the gun down and joins the boy on the floor "anyways where were we?"

Brady closed his eyes, forcing himself to file the confusing happenings away for a later time, and tried to retrace to what they were talking about before whatever had just happened. Opening his eyes, he looked at Lemon. "Um, other side of the city... Noodles?" He offered quietly, raising his container of steaming noodles

She hold up her bowl too “noodles I could die by noodles” she slurps up some loudly and smiles brightly “ well Brady what did you have planned today besides ending up in my apartment”

He shrugged, using the wooden chopsticks that came with the meal to eat a few noodles. "Not much, I was heading back to school when I happened upon this girl. I hope we didn't crash any of your plans."

She abruptly stops slurping noodles “I thought we had today off” she shrugs her shoulders “well it’s to late now, so what she we fill our day doing”

He laughed, nodding knowingly. "We DID have off today, but I was heading to the campus library, I have an essay to finish by Thursday and I only have fifty words. I figured I'd go and research on subject to try and get some inspiration. I'm quite horrible at finding stuff to do on a boring day, so I'll leave that up to you." He admitted, looking down to his bowl of noodles. "You were right, these are quite good."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Misfit high - A school for troubled teens

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus