Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » The Island OOC (CLOSED)

Hey y'all.

I'm taking Tyrelle out for now. If things calm down, I'll revisit this RP. As of right now, I can't keep up with it. I'm also incredibly disappointed that one of my posts got hijacked just as I was about to interact with another set of characters. It's very frustrating. I hope in the future that those who wish to post will read all previous posts to understand what's going on before posting. RP shouldn't be a race.

For those of you who wish to stay and hang out, by all means, have fun! Best of luck to you.
I too will be hopping out with Z, Gideon, and Mirah.

Things were just going too fast, and a lack of post order and respect for other players was rather annoying.

For those of you still in the RP, please keep going. Just becuase some of us are not having fun, does not mean the rest of you have to stop.

You're all great people, so please, keep having fun.
SylOfficial Topic Starter

Original plotline and storyline discontinued, from now on The Island will function as a free open roleplay location. Feel free to start up your own plots and storylines though. I'm sorry and thank you to all those who have tried their best to make this work with me.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » The Island OOC (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus