Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Demonghoul Topic Starter

kk, thxs
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Welcome aboard matey! XD Seriously though you have some really dope interests! If you ever wanna rp or just chat hit me up! Enjoy your time here! :3
Demonghoul Topic Starter

Ok, will do thank u so much ( D
Demonghoul Topic Starter

lol, thxs *yeets mug back*
Demonghoul Topic Starter

I LOVE YOUR NAME!!!
Demonghoul Topic Starter

kk, will do, i love writing books and is doing one for a friend of mine, i would love to write a story with u, thank u for letting me know this
hello i am shadovv,i am new my sister told me about this "game" she is demon ghoul,we are real twins but we do not live togather,i pretty much have the same interests as her,bands,anime,ect,my favorite games are breath of the wild legend of zelda,heartbound,fnaf,i am a very lazy person,but i can be rude if you make fun of my family and freinds,dont really care about me though...i love sweets and meat and i am not a big fan of veggis,i like jacksepticeye,markipler,razzbowski,kubzscouts,and maney more...i gusse that is enough about me,if ya have any qustions ya can ask but please be approprit thx.
Demonghoul Topic Starter

hey
howdy.
Demonghoul Topic Starter

hi
Welcome to RPR.
Demonghoul Topic Starter

thxs, love ur name two antlered wolf
Demonghoul wrote:
thxs, love ur name two antlered wolf

You're welcome and thank you.
Demonghoul wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm Demonghoul, call me Demon or Ghoul please, thank you. I guess I should get right into it...I like the band Pink Floyd, Imagine Dragons, Twisted Sister, AMV's, Thousand Foot Krutch, Five Finger Death Punch, Starset, The Offspring, Sickick, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, Attack On Titan, Razzbowski, Markiplier, Bendy and the Ink Machine and so many more people, anime, songs, shows, bands, and games. I love the color blue and blood red, Wolves and DRAGONS! I think I'm good at helping people out, os if you just want to talk, let me know, an we can just...talk.

Hiya! I’m (panicky softly) n-NOT A LIZARD but please call me Grey :) I’d live to talk
Demonghoul Topic Starter

Ok, nice grey, that's pretty cool! Oh I love ur name too btw!
Ello!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus