Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hunted (Open!)

Luna (played by ThunderWolf12)

An arrow flew by Luna's head, barely catching her ear. She looked over her shoulder, pushing herself to keep going. They were right behind her. The hunters. On horseback, armed with bows and arrows, along with guns. There was a bang, and a bullet struck a tree in front of her. Luna took a sharp turn, her paws pushing into the dirt. She managed to stay ahead of the horsemen, darting through the trees. Another arrow whizzed by, a second arrow hitting Luna right between her shoulders. She let out a loud yelp, falling down. The horsemen were gaining on her. She pushed herself to her paws with a painful whine, frcing herself to keep running. Another bullet and arrow, right by her head and arm. Then, Luna felt a sharp pain in her back right leg. A bullet. She cried out in pain, not putting as much wait down. By now, adrenaline pumped through her veins, the pain dulled for the time being. Of course, she could still feel it, it just wasn't nearly as bad.

The river should be coming up soon... She thought, making her strides longer. Her lungs were burning, her leg aching, threatening to go numb. Luna gave a soft sigh of relief as the river came into view. She figured the horses, with all their heavy gear, couldn't follow her all the way. She was wrong. As she leapt out into the water, two horses followed, their owners aiming their bows at Luna. She began to zig-zag, and go under the water, hoping to avoid a shot. Arrows struck around her, the horses still on her tail. Suddenly, she felt the ground slip out from underneath her paws. She was falling. Luna had reached the waterfall and she hadn't even noticed. The arrow still stuck out between her shoulder blades, the bullet pierced her back right leg. Now, Luna was aware of two more arrows: one lodged in her side, the other near her left hip. She closed her eyes, preparing for death, which for now, she figured would be the best. One of the horse's hooves hit her face, leaving a long gash from just below her eye, all the way to her jawline. She hit the water. Hard. The last thing she remembered was hitting the shore, the pain drifting into her body, the adrenaline wearing off, and the pinpricks of blood that ran back into her legs as her head hit the edge of the shore.

(So yes, I've decided to start a werewolf RP. If you want to join, please feel free. I reccomend that you join with a male. I can't keep you from joining with a female, it's just that Luna doesn't do well with other girls... So yes, please join and I hope to be RPing with you soon!)";
Ace Roano (played by Prince-Dono)

Ace runs through the forest trying to keep pace with his prey, his bow and arrow in hand ready to fire at the deer at a moments notice. Letting one arrow fly towards the deer only hitting a tree as it speeds pass it "Dam it" Ace said catching his breath while still trying to keep up with the deer, the direction it was heading is one that Ace knew all to well, the deer was heading to the river. Ace changes direction to cut it off hearing the waterfall he draws his arrow and jumps out of the forest aiming where the deer would come from, but some thing more interesting at the river side draws his attention.

A blonde girl almost complete covered in blood lays there with arrows in different parts of her body, Ace walks over to the girl kneeling down in front of her with his bow beside him. Feeling her neck for a pulse Ace quickly pulls his hand away "How can you still be alive after all this" he said looking up and down her body.

Ace pulls the women away of the river placing her near the forest "Miss can you hear me?, are you alright?"
Luna (played by ThunderWolf12) Topic Starter

Luna's eyes opened slowly. She realize she was in human form now. "I-I can hear you." She nodded, but didn't answer the other question. She looked at the arrows, knowing that if she didn't change, she was probably going to die. She sat up, slowly, squinting her eyes in pain. "Blasted hunters," She mumbled. She saw Ace's bow, and a sense of uneasiness drifts through her. She wanted to tell him, and just change. It was for her own survival. She slowly changed, Her arms and legs stretching out into long arm with paws, solid white fur growing out. A few seconds later, she was a full werewolf with a solid white pelt and amber brown eyes. She gave a small growl, eyeing the bow cautiously. She could talk, but she didn't bother. Instead, she laid down, panting softy. She gave a small whine, pinning her ears.
Ace Roano (played by Prince-Dono)

When she answered Ace a feeling of ease came over him and even though he still couldn't figure out how a person with this many arrows in them is still alive, he was still grateful she wasn't dead. The next thing that came out of her mouth made him even more confuse, Why would hunters do this to a normal girl Ace thought before the girl slightly moves away from him.

Ace watches as the girls hands and feet slowly come become paws bring a look of shock to his face, that moment passes as the full form of the solid white werewolf begins to growl at him. Ace thought of reaching for his bow, but he knew he wouldn't be fast enough so he begins to reach for the knife in his boot only to stop when the wolf lays on the ground, with a whine.

"OK Ace, you went hunting to kill a deer instead you find a half dead werewolf, hell of a day" Ace said sitting on the ground rubbing his head looking at the wolf "Alright, those hunters are going to track you to make sure the waterfall killed you so can follow me to this old shack I use in the woods when I hunt far from home...I can treat the wounds that aren't healing fast enough if not then they will find you". Ace picks up his bow and begins walking into the forest looking back to see what the wolf would do.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hunted (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus