Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running From Insanity... 1x1

Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

Ever feel like you're being watched?... like someone's watching you work, sleep, eat... I do... and i'm pretty sure i am right now... as i talk to you... yesterday i saw a dark figure follow me after work... times are hard and i leave the office late but i survive... but this figure... it stood there... i could barely make out the face... now it's another long day at the office and i'm sat behind this computer screen talking to you... why?

because I feel like whoever or whatever is following me... is going to---

Chris was being dragged along a cold wet path, his arms tied behind him but there was nothing he could do now anyway... he was slipping in and out of consciousness. The masked figure dragged him into a courtyard where an abandoned prison bus lay turned on its side and charred just a little around the front. His eyes opened a little as he was being dragged along the wet path and felt the rain hit his face... he made out a prison... dark and empty...For a moment though... he saw someone walk past a window as the lightning cut through the dark grey clouds. Chris felt himself slip once again only to slip back into consciousness moments later.

This time he made out a dark corridor with with dried up blood here and there especially on the walls... the stench that the blood gave off was horrendous but Chris was barely himself to even realize. The person continued to drag him down the corridor and a sign passed them by "Cell block...C?" Chris murmured to himself quietly so that the person wouldn't hear, moments later Chris was out like a light...

"Wake up Chris..." Chris' head started pounding as he woke up, he sat up and leaned back against the cell wall. *Cough Cough* "Where... Where am i?" He looked around but wasn't able to see as his vision blurred... all he could make out was the cell that he was in and the rotten smell of dried blood covering the sheets and walls... "Welcome... to my resort... Welcome to my... Paradise" the voice called out, it was deep and coming from the same room as his but it was hard for him to make out where it came from...

"Resort?...why am i in a cell?..." Chris replied, his eyes slowly adjusting to the darkness... he looked at the corner of the room only to have a mini heart attack as he made out a tall humanoid figure looking down at him, The frame suggested it was a girl and the mask implied she was the one who brought her here... The knife she held in her hand was held loose and looked like it was about to fall. Chris quickly grabbed it and ripped off her mask... she was unconscious... or dead... either way she was roped to the wall.

"You found my present I see?" The voice started laughing at him, he was being watched... monitored like a mouse in a maze...
Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

(I'm sorry that it isn't as long as the one you gave me.)

Belle had slowly stirred awake, but it took her a moment for her eyes to adjust to what was going on. She looked around, still groggy form whatever was put into her veins. She saw the guy, not too far form her. She felt that her arms were suspended to the wall in a upward position. "W-where am I?" She asked, to no one really. She felt her heart beat pick up as her mind cleared and she realized that they were in a jail cell. Her anxiety set in as her mind began to race with her heart beat. She was chained in a jail cell in God knows where with a man she didn't know.
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Chris stepped back a little, his eyes wide as he saw her face...What... what's happening... He ran his hand through his hair as he took a deep breath, getting his mind set right... he was a game piece for a mad man, and this girl... she's a piece too...

"She's going to be your partner in my game little mouse..." The voice said laughing hysterically as Chris let her down, he kicked back the mask and felt his anger get the best of him "When i find you... I WILL KILL YOU!..." Chris yelled shaking the cell bars. His hair fell over his eyes as he stared at the camera in the corner.

He turned to the girl "Hey, we need to get out of here... help me find a way out or something i can pick this damn lock with..." he held his hand out towards her.

Belle didn't know what was going, last thing she remembered was having some liquid injected in her veins and passing out. Now she was in a cell with a man she had never seen before. Her bright green eyes on the verge of tears as she saw some blood on the walls.

"What?" She called in a weak voice. She didn't understand. Partner? she thought, holding her arms close to her chest, terrified as to what might happen to them now.

Belle looked up at him, scared. She slowly took his hand and stood up. "What is going on?" She said, her voice shaking.

"Let me help you... little mice" The voice said as Chris searched for a key "Doesn't the bed look... strange to you?" Chris' eyes slowly turned to look at the bed, the out line and bump in the bed made it look like it was hiding something... Whatever it was... it wasn't pretty...

"Look away..."He said to Belle, the blood soaked sheets and smell made him want to throw up... it was small... whatever it was "Whatever's underneath the covers can't be good, look away..." he said looking at her with a stern look.

Slowly he reached for the covers, the blood was still fresh meaning whatever was underneath was killed recently... His palm was covered in blood as he grabbed the covers and yanked them back with a quick motion tossing the covers to the side... It was... "A H-Head..." he said falling and backing up into a wall...
"Do you like your present?... i thought it was very appropriate..." The voice laughed hysterically at the two, Chris watched it wide eyed... what was this person planning?... Chris knew exactly what his 'game' was about...

"You want the cell door open don't you?... Happy digging..." he said before the speakers crackled. He was watching but wasn't talking... Chris got up slowly and walked closer to it holding back all urges to throw up his insides "It's in the eye socket..." Chris said in a barely audible whisper, reaching into the half smashed open skull's eyes socket he searched around for the key, the brain all smashed into mush and he could feel it as he searched around. He felt a piece of metal hit his index finger, his right hand completely covered in blood and brains. He slowly pulled it our and shook his hand of the blood and placed the key in the floor to his left, gagging slightly... "Hand me the covers..." he asked pointing at it, when she'd give it to him he'd cover the face again... "Poor Bastard..."

Belle was still shaking form all of this, terrified of what might happen. She had a horrible habit of calming up and shutting down at the worse possible times. Once the man finished his sentence her eyes dratted to the blood soaked sheets. She felt her stomach churn as her heart beat increased even more. All the color in her cheeks vanished, making her as pale as what the sheets once were.

She nodded and closed her eyes tightly. She didn't say a word, her throat was closing up on her vocal chords, making only whimpering noises come through. Her breathing had grown ragged and deep as she pulled in oxygen to kept her fast beating heart going.

Belle thought of looking at what there was under the sheets if she should look until she heard "A H-head..." that just made her close her eyes tighter as she heard the madman speak again. He was watching them, that even made her feel sicker. How long has he been following and watching them before now? Days? Months? Years? Who knows.

She heard the sound of blood and brain being moved around as Chris searched for the key. She didn't dare to look, she knew better not to. Once he had told her to hand him the sheets, she opened her green eyes but kept them to the floor. She quickly found the blood stained sheets, and handed to him, keeping her eyes off the bed and what was laying there. She couldn't bare the sight of any glorified scenes, her stomach wasn't as strong as Chris's was.

Chris leaned against the wall to his left and rubbed his forehead with his left hand, trying to make sense of it all... "WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU KIDNAPPED US!? WHY THE HELL ARE WE HERE!?" Chris yelled punching the wall hard enough to make his knuckles bleed... His eyes looked down at the floor, his blood dripping along the wall as he kept his fist pressed against the wall.

He had anger problems, mainly because of his violent past. Chris turned and lean back against the wall, sliding down and sitting on the floor, not caring of the blood. He placed his head in his hands and trying to pull himself together as he breathed deeply...

Getting up he grabbed the key and grabbed her hand, looking at her with a determined look "We're getting out... even if it means killing that bastard!..." he let go then opened the door stepping out into the cell block itself

Belle saw that he was mad, and thought to help but just didn't know how to. She watched as he punched walls. She saw the blood but she was still trembling in fear of all this. When he was on the floor against the wall she bent in the knees next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "We will make it out of her." She gave him a small smile, trying to hide her fear for the moment to help him.

She might not know who he is or even he is name, but she knew that they had to work together to get out of here. She was surprised when he took her hand and looked her with a determined look. She nodded and watched as he unlocked the cell block and opened it. She walked out with him, holding on to the back of his shirt like a little kid.

It was dark and the only light that they got was the moonlight that shun through. He looked left then right, checking to see if anyone was there or if that mad bastard had set up something nasty for them... sure enough a destroyed, broken and twisted man limped out of his own cell block from down the catwalk to their left "You both didn't think you're alone did you?... Meet my previous mice... sure enough they want some fresh meat!" the voice said ending his sentence with a hysterical laugh.

The man raised his arm and screamed at the two, a hatchet in hand he limped towards them fast enough to be jogging. Chris put his left arm up horizontally to the left holding her back to protect her, slowly backing up as the poor twisted and broken man got closer... one cell away the man was put out of his misery as a harpoon shot straight through a cell door right through his brain impaling against the wall opposite the room they're in... he hung there as his face was further twisted by the harpoon that was driven straight through his head... "Don't look..." Chris said turning away at the sight... it was horrific...The microphones screeched and crackled for a moment...

"Welcome... TO HELL! WELCOME TO INSANITY!"

Belle clung to Chris, still shaking with terror when she saw the limping man with an hatchet. She could never watch a horror movie, but now she felt like she was in one, playing the game of madman. She closed her eyes tightly, praying that this was all some sick and twisted dream she was having, but she knew it was hopeless. She opened her eyes again to see the harpoon go right through the man's skull.

Instead of screaming, she stood there, wide eyed and pale faced. She was shaking even worse this time as she saw the harpoon twist the man's face. It was too late for her not to look. She couldn't seem to take her eyes off of the gruesome scene in front of them. She looked like she was going to faint, but she held her ground and surprisingly stayed standing.

Chris turned to her and saw her shake, he hugged her tightly to provide slight comfort "don't worry... i won't anything close to that happen to you..." he whispered letting go of her and turning around, he closed his eyes tight as he looked away... that gruesome image will scare anyone...

He pulled her by her hand down where the man was limping checking every cell for traps or harpoons, not a single trap yet but he wasn't going to let his guard down, not for a moment. He kept hold of her hand tight, making sure she was safe as the walked down the stairs, his eyes darted around the bottom floor as he looked around. Cameras and speakers were all he could see. He saw a Rusty pipe lying on the floor in front of him "Not the best weapon..." he whispered picking it up, it was the only form of defense he had and a last resort too...

Chris made his way through the lower half of the cell block, the moonlight lit up the dark room well enough to see most of the room but the corners were very hard to see... dry blood splattered all over the floors and walls, whatever is through the metal door in front of them... wasn't good...

Belle hugged him back, hiding her face in his chest. She slowly began to shake less until she stopped completely. She looked up at Chris once he pulled away. "Thank you.." She whispered, but he probably didn't hear her at all.

Belle was also checking for traps and was glad to see there wasn't any. She also kept her eyes on the floor to make sure that there wasn't any on the floor like a trapped door or bear trap. She held on to Chris's hand, making sure that she was still close by him. She saw the rusty pipe and over heard what he said. "It's better than nothing..." She gave a light shrug.

She was happy to see more light but she then wished it was dimmer. All the blood made her face pale once again. She swallowed, choking down a scream that was threatening to worm its way out of her skinny throat. She then felt a sharp pain in her arm. She hadn't heard the gunfire until the bullet hit her. She released her other hand form Chris's to put pressure on the wound before it could get worse. "I got hit." She said as the blood soaked her hand.

Chris turned his head quickly to the source of the gunfire then pulled her down near a broken pillar for cover "Shit! Put some pressure on the wound" he said getting the pipe ready, it wasn't going to hit the guy from the distance the were in but the fire extinguisher that was next to him just needed a little tap to get the top loose.

Chris peeked around to see if he could get it but the man shot at him as he peeked. Quickly Chris stood up and tossed the pipe at the extinguisher, the force caused it to fall over onto a spike causing it to fall and explode, the explosion wasn't big but it caused a piece of shrapnel to take off the guy's head.
"Nicely done... That was only guy with an acctual gun, i wanted to see how you'd react to a situation like that... you failed..." the voice said as the speakers crackled but the tone of it made Chris know for sure he was disappointed, Chris only smirked.

He went over to the corpse that he'd made and looked down at the gun... it had piece of shrapnel stuck in it so it was basically useless "you alright?" he asked going back and checking her wound, it seemed the bullet skimmed her so it was only a flesh wound.

Belle nodded, keeping her other hand over the wound. She could see that Chris was thinking, about what, she didn't know until he threw the pipe. She ducked her head as the explosion went off.

She looked over at where the explosion had went off, seeing as the headless human body fall to the ground. She gripped her arm tighter at the sight of such a thing. She flinched when heard that horrible, crazy person's voice again. She could tell he was disappointed with how Chris handled that, but of course that was nothing to them.

She looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah. I-I'll be fine. It should stop bleeding in a couple minutes." She said as she stood up. She kept pressure on her wound, feeling the blood flow slowly being to stop.

Chris Looked back at Her, glancing at her wound "are you okay?" he asked inspecting it, he moved her arm only to be sure it wasn't worse than they think. he took her other arm and slowly approached the door that blasted off with the mini explosion. "We got really lucky..." he muttered, he was disgusted by the sight of the corpse, it's limbs cut off and his head just CM from the torso.

He stepped over the torso and kept Belle close, his eyes looking all around as the emerged into a new corridor. "These corridors scare the hell out of me..." he said back to her with a chuckle, trying to keep her calm, he was more afraid than he said he was. taking a few steps out he felt the floor vibrate a little, the dulled noise of gears grinding came from the walls "Shit!" Chris pushed Belle to the other side of the corridor and himself opposite her as a giant axe split through the corridor in a giant swing. it swung back and forth before coming to a stop in the middle of the room.

The room started to warm up slowly and the doors at both ends slammed shut. "Ever put a mouse in a microwave and turn it up little by little?" the voice said, the corridor became hotter and hotter as the both stood in it. Chris was trying to push open the metal door at the other end of the corridor but it only burned his arm and hands as he pushed "They bubble and explode!" the speakers crackled as the voice ended it's sentence with hysterical laughter.

"We need to get out of here!, quick look for something to pry this door open with!" Chris yelled looking for a tool of some kind...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running From Insanity... 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus