Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Character (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Okay, so I have been wanting to try this new character out because usually my female characters have a strong, independent spirit, but Belle here is weak and feeble. She is scared to open up to anyone has very few friends. She doesn't like big crowds, and refuses to be in relationships because of the last one she was in. So, if you're interested in trying to become her friend or break her shell, please do send me and PM or reply to this forum. :)
I know we're already doing something, but you wanna do a 1x1 with Jason? Jase is kind of a shy character as well (no self confidence when it comes to girls whatsoever xD) and I kinda want to break him out of his shell as well, but that's a little harder in a group setting like the rp we're doing now.
Belle Jackson (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Woman! You are reading my mind over here! XD I was going to ask you that. I love RPing with you! ^^
LOLZ! Thanks a lot ^3^
So, what are we gonna do, then? Kinda like the other one or what? I'll work with anything.

We could try that. I've been trying all day to think of RP ideas for Belle because her personality is completely different form what I have done. We could try that she got fired form her other accounting job and she tries to get one at where Jason works at.
Sure, that works. Right now I have Jason working as a little underpaid slave in a big business dealing with the numbers and stuff as he works his way through college to get to bigger and better things in his life. Maybe he can be the one to interview her xD

That is a good ideer! XD I just had to put that!

But, the is a good idea. Seeing as Belle is trying to get her Accounts Degree so she could get a better job and make her mother proud. So this would work. Jason and Belle sound like they would both make good friends.
Yes, I think so too.
So what idea are we going with? Belle gets fired, she gets a job at Jason's place, Jason interviews her and whatnot?

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea! You wanna do it on PM or forum?
I'm fine with either, whichever you're more comfortable with.

To be honest, both is just fine with me. XD Let's just a do a forum because they are easier to keep up with. :3 Do you want to start or should I?
That's true, yes.
Can you start? I'm never a good starter-offer.

Of course. XD I'll send you the link when it is done. :3
Ok kewl!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Character (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus