Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Regarding mature gallery images...

So I just found out that uploading an image to a character profile gallery with a mature tag does not create a censored thumbnail for the recent activity widget on the character's profile (unlike the activity feed and player profile).

I don't know if this is intended or not, or if it's expected that a character profile be marked as mature on account of including said image, even if their profile is otherwise lacking in mature content (just in case, I did mark the character in question's profile as mature).
Ooh, this should probably be sent in as a bug report!
Riik Topic Starter

Alrighty, done.

I just wasn't sure whether it was related to some sort of expectation that a character profile should be marked as mature if mature-tagged images are going to be posted to it.
I know that that was originally the expectation, but I think we're supposed to be able to have individually mature images on an otherwise non-mature profile now. I could be mistaken. ^^;
Rogue-Scribe

Riik wrote:
So I just found out that uploading an image to a character profile gallery with a mature tag does not create a censored thumbnail for the recent activity widget on the character's profile (unlike the activity feed and player profile).

I don't know if this is intended or not, or if it's expected that a character profile be marked as mature on account of including said image, even if their profile is otherwise lacking in mature content (just in case, I did mark the character in question's profile as mature).

Hi Riik,

I wondered the same thing and noted the little question mark to the right of where you set the ratings for the profile. Mature photos cannot go into any public places, like the avatar, but with the rating, it looks like anything can go in the widget. It's explained a bit more in the community FAQ. Not sure what the 'mature' tick by the individual picture does.
Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Not sure what the 'mature' tick by the individual picture does.
I forget which, but it shows a censored thumbnail of the labelled image, or prevents it from showing altogether from those who don't want to see mature content. It's a relatively recent feature that was added.

You are on: Forums » Help » Regarding mature gallery images...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus