Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » what is this madness? (Volfe)

Ruawyn (played by Sweetyceltic)

Ru moaned softly as he woke up, the room was dark and he could not move... he found his arms there tighed to the bars of the cage he was in ~ where am I? ~ he thought, his head was splitting with a headache. ~ugh my head~ he thought weakly.
Ragok Noraxtis (played by Volfe)

Ragok steps closer to the cage his sickly skeletal form giving off strange shadows. "ah you're awake." he said with several coughs after. "where are my manners? you must want some answers. he reaches into the his skeletal fingers dragging the gag away so the other could speak. "i'll allow you three questions, my pet."
Ruawyn (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Ru blinked " where am I? who are you?... and.." he paused me a moment " who am I?" he sounded confused and in pain.

Ragok exhaled "you're safe for now in my labs. I am Ragok, you may call my master. as for who you are you are now my property to use as i wish." Ragok paced around the cage. "do you understand my pet?"

Ru blinked a few times then sighed " yes, i understand" he said trying to move his arms only the cry in pain. The young black hair boy's cat like golden eyes where pail and weak.

ragok chuckled "good." he walks away as a large bloody abomination comes and drags the cage to another room where Ragok opens the cage and cuts his pet free. "now my pet. you are to obey my commands instantly. or else." he looks back to the abomination and mutters a spell and the beast rips out it's own heart and dies.

" y yes m master" Ru said painfully crowling out of the cage, but fails to get to his feet from being so weak. he started coughing up blood to as he moved around.

"poor dear pet." Ragok reaches down and lifts his pet's chin up. "you're not used to my home and so my children are attacking you." he walks over and pick up a needle filled with a blue liquid. "now this won't hurt a bit, untill i stick this in you. but it should let you survive here." he offer's the needle to his slave.

Ru nodded coughing more " please just stop the pain" he said weakly falling over to his side as he continued to cough.

Ragok stuck the needle into his slave's neck and injected the contents as it took effect it would soon feel like every bone was breaking in his body. Ragok watched and documented every movment.

Ru let out a blood curdling scream of pain, as his body began to shake uncontrollably and his brathing became face. his golden eyes grew very pail as he continued to cry in pain.

Ragok listened to the slaves screams like they were fine music. "your pain is music to me my pet." he got down on a knee "you will do well here. my little pet."

Ru wimperd softly looking at him " why do you cause me more pain!" he cryed still shaking but his screams faiding into more of just wimpers.

Ragok lifted his pet's chin. "because, pain is weakness leaving your body. the more pain i cause the stronger you are." Ragok stood up and took three steps away. "my oh my where has the time gone? it seems like it'll be a full moon tonight my pet."

Ragok continued walking "come my pet let us enjoy the moon light."

Ru moaned and painfully got to his feet, holding back to urge to cry in pain as. he felt the room around his spin for a moment until he was steady on his feet.

Ragok guides his pet to a large area of the lab covered in a dome. "ah the moon light is almost upon us." the dome starts to open as moon light pours in Rogok growls as the sounds of his body breaking and moving could be heard as he started to transform into his other self.

Ru looked up at the moon, his golden eyes glowing in the moon light. he said nothing as he stood there watching the moon.

Ragok's flesh warped and reshaped into a more grotesque multi limbed form. he looked down upon his pet and uttered an ear splitting screech. slowly he began to move to his as things seemed to move just under his skin.

Ru yelped covering his ears from the sound, and the sight of his master's new form frighted him though he t tried not to show it. The nose did not help his headache though, and he wondered if that was one of the resons he was unable to remimber anything.

Ragok's new form moved right in front of Ru, then it spoke with toxic words "You are a shapeshifter, I can smell it in your blood. what can you become?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » what is this madness? (Volfe)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus