Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » what is this madness? (Volfe)

Ruawyn (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Ru blinked a few times " I... I don't know.. I cant remember" he said shaking his head.. in al honesty he could not remember anything about himself.
Ragok Noraxtis (played by Volfe)

"then i shall show you." Ragok then pulled Ru close as a tendril from his body jams into Ru's body and starts to try and force a trasformation.

Ru screamed in pain and after a for moments his scream turned into a howl as he turned into a wolf dog hybrid with ice blue eyes. but other than a few odd markings he was a typical normal looking wolf dog.

Ragok dropped the new found wolf shapeshifter "ah i was right to call you my pet." he chuckles with a small cough at the end. "do you understand me slave?"

Ru shoooked himself as he got to his paws looking up at him and nodded, " ofcorse i do" he said weakly coughing a bit and moaned he was still very weak and the forced shift had mad him weaker

Ragok's twisted form moved across the room, it's ragid breathing echoing through the room. "I dream of a world perfected by plague. the weak being culled. while the strong survive and prosper." he turned around to the smaller wolf. "you will be apart of my pestilent utopia."

Ru blinked " what do you mean?" he asked looking confused as he return to his huiman form.

Ragok's twisted form turned to the now human. "oh the ignorance of youth. you are already apart of my utopia. you remember the serum I gave you. it would have killed you if you were weaker." soon his flesh started to bubble and break as his body began to shift into a new grotesque form.

a blighted Wyvern with oozing sores and an dripping maw that leaked acidic slime. the hide was sickly green and violet.

Ru blinked a few times " how are you able to turn into so many things?" he asked confised " and why can i only turn into one thing?"

Ragok reverted back into his skeletal humanoid form "that was my form, but i can do other things do to my tampering with my dna. i can warp it to most anything i please..."

"wow, thats amazing" Ru said. He sometimes wished he could turn into other things than jsut a wolf dog but he said nothing about that.

Ragok walked about "i can see that you desire something my pet. is it something to do with your limited shape shifting ability?" he chuckled "what shall i warp my little pet into?"

" i do wish i could turn into more than i can" Ru said " but how can I.. i have only ever known of being able to be one thing"

Ragok turned around his bare androgynous form moving across the room and he picked up syringe filled with a dark red serum. "ths should unlock your inert shapeshifting abilities."

Ru blinked looking at it his face turning pail " will this hurt?" he asked gulping softly looking a bit scared.

Ragok chuckled a wispy chuckle as he walked twords his pet "Remember this my pet you are one of the first in my new utopia pain is worthless to you." he then stabs the needle into Ru's neck and injects the contents.

Ru bit his tung as he stabbed the needle in him. he moaned softly putting a hand to his head starting to feel a bit lightheaded. He fell to his knees with a soft moan " what was in that stuff?" he asked weakly, he was starting to shaking, and his skin was turning pail.

Ragok nodded "well i know it works now. When your seizures stop you'll have more power from it." Ragok stepped away and picked up a clipboard and paper and started to record the reactions of his pet.

Ru moaned and fell over coughing, he continued to shake. He was starting to have a bit of trouble breathing , something inside the stuff his body was haveing an alergic reaction to.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » what is this madness? (Volfe)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus