Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Half Blood

Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon hold his hand tight as she drags josh threw the camp. Many people stop, whisper and point at the two of them. Lemon squeezes his hand tighter. Finally they make it to the edge of camp and up to her cabin. Finally as she opens the door Lemon drops his hand. “Autumn we are back is that faun here yet ?” Lemon looks around for the girl “hello”
"Satyr," Grover answered tiredly from the chair where he'd settled to adjust his false feet. "Fauns are an entirely different thing." Well, not entirely, but mostly. Sort of. Kind of. Enough of a different thing to be commented on. "Good morning, Joshua," he added pointedly to the boy.
Joshua Harrison (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

Joshua smiled at Grover and said the same. Autumn had to stop herself from staring at Grover's fake feet, so she instead fiddled with charms and runes that had appeared in her pocket after Lemon woke her up. She really didn't know what to do about that so she just stayed silent for once.
Grover grinned and lifted a leg so Autumn could see a foot. He didn't mind staring. "Sometimes people are put off by the hooves. Weird, right?"

She giggled and said "I think your legs are so cool I wish you didn't have to hide them." She wondered why some monsters didn't need to hide and why something like Grover needed to.

“If he didn’t humans would kill him, Truck now, Texas awaits us” Lemon sighs at the odd group before scooping up her bag and heading for the door. “Now let’s go people,march”

Josh and Autumn gathered their bag and his guitar and headed out the door with her. She seems high strung today. Autumn signed.

No kidding Josh signed back to her laughing

Lemon gives a look at the two of them signing and rolls her eyes then tosses Josh the keys "you drive?" As she hops in the large truck Lemon's hand brushes Josh Guitar and it burns her hand "Your dang guitar is gonna kill me." the smell of burnt flesh fills the car.
Grover nodded as he put on his hat. "I wish I didn't have to hide them either," he shrugged, "But for some reason, the Mist doesn't hide satyrs like it does other mythical creatures. Same with Centaurs. It's a Thing." He pulled an apple from his backpack and followed the others out. "If Josh can't drive, I can..." it was a blatant lie. He couldn't even begin to drive. "Maybe the guitar should go in back..."

Lemon mumbles under her breath as she rubs her hand “or burn it” she sighs reaching over and squeezing josh’s arm to reassure Him she wouldn’t burn it at least not this time.” Grover you would kill us all if you drove, I trust autumn more than you and she can barely see over the steering wheel.”
Grover gave Lemon a sulky look and chewed his apple. "Nobody ever lets me drive..."

Autumn started to giggle at the thought of herself trying to drive maybe stacking books to help her see. She couldn't stop smiling. Then she thinks of Grover trying to drive with his hooves and she and she has to use every ounce of self control not to bust out laughing. She takes a deep breath and puts the guitar in the back and gets into the back seat.

"I've got a permit...how old is Grover would he qualify as an adult?" he asked "Cause if so I'm pretty good at driving. Mom taught me stick and automatic." he said as he got into the driver seat, thinking of the summer days back when they lived in North Carolina. He smiled as he waited for Grover to get in.

“You’ll be fine if we get pulled over. We can deal with it then we are Demis” lemon snuggles up in the large front passenger seat turning on the seat warmer being a child of the underworld lemon loves heat almost to the point her skin is on fire. But as they drive lemon’s facial expressions range all over the spectrum.

He was actually enjoying the drive. He looked over at Lemon and one of his eyebrows shot up "You okay over there?" he said with a little laugh. He rolled his window down since this truck didn't have seat coolers like his mother's had.

Lemon's face contorts even weirder like she is trying to fake a smile but it isn't really working "All fine here" but she slowly reaches over and squeezes Josh's hand, holding on to it tight like she did when they walked through the camp earlier that day. She was scared if she let go of this boy everything would disappear or her father would.... she shook her head and squeezed again. Lemon found it odd how over a short time she has come to feel so comfortable with this odd group of people

He let her kept hold of his hand "It's okay to feel nervous. I'm almost always nervous." he confessed. She really didn't seem as scary now to him and he smiled warmly at her. "Just relax."
"I'm thirty-three," Grover said, even though the conversation had moved on at this point. Because why not. Admittedly, thirty-three translated to roughly fifteen in satyr-years, but he didn't mention that part. He was a responsible adult who could drive, dang it.

In the back next to Grover Autumn was reading the old book with symbols out of Josh's bag. Her dad had left her it before he left. She was translating the symbols into English in her notebook humming as she did. She frowned as if she heard something. She just sighed and continued. She got bored with the symbols after a while and started to draw on the next page. She would glance over at Grover or Lemon every now and then. Her old book left open on the floor board.

“Grover when you are hundred, I will still never let you drive” Lemon looks back at him and sticks out her tongue. “Autumn what are those” lemon swipes up Her notebook and starts reading it “ I said not to mess with the runes”
Grover stuck his tongue out right back, then curled into his seat to watch the whole rune situation. Runes weren't really his area of expertise.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Half Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus