Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Half Blood

Joshua Harrison (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

((sorry it's been so long guys))

Autumn pouted "I know what they mean but not where they're from. Don't read them out loud." She warned as she swipes it back and continued to draw her eyes flicking to Lemon every now and then to get her features.
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon watched her closely “playing with Fire” finally she dozed off for a bit or what seemed like a bit when she awoke they were two towns outside of their destination “pull over and switch, the maras and harpies don’t take kindly to men. So when we get there don’t say a work and act weak” she stares at Grover “that means you jokester.
Grover had eventually stopped caring about the runes and began watching out the window of the truck. When the truck pulls over, he blinks out of his window-staring gaze and blinks at Lemon. "...trust me. Acting weak is my specialty."
Joshua Harrison (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

He pulls the truck over and Lemon and him switch places. "I have a feeling we'll have no problems with that." Joshua assured Lemon. "Just don't kill us driving before we get there." He said with a slight smile.
Kacie (played by Funky_2006)

what person can i be ?

(We can pick you up or meet you when we get to the town) Lemon puts the truck in 4 Wheel Drive and proceeds to scare her passenger as she has no Concern for any roadsigns. Finally she slides into a small gas station at the edge of the small Texas town. There is two women sitting on the hood of a small bug beetle car. Upon further look at the women aren’t quite human their limbs are a little too long their nails are a little too sharp and their eyes are beady like those of birds. Lemons turns the truck off and proceeds to instruct the group “ don’t move a muscle stay in the car until the payment is done and we can see the Oracle.”
"Okay..." it was almost a whisper. This was potentially a Very Bad Thing. Grover didn't really enjoy dealing with monsters he was familiar with, and these weren't even that. He slipped a hand over to curl his fingers around Autumn's (just in case she was scared, he was absolutely not scared so don't even think that) and squinched his eyes closed (nope, not at all scared).

Lemon slowly gets out of the truck a small vile of blood in her hand. She makes a few exchanges with one harpy. The look as if the are about to dull when finally the harpy bows deeply to Lemon and takes the vile from her hand. The monsters sit almost perched on their car. Lemon motions with one hand for her group to leave the car and follow her to a small wooden shack.
Beth (played by LittleOnes)

Can I join?
luna (played by destiny_luna)

luna sits on a rock holding her sword modeled after percy jacksons sword riptide she looks around searching for someone to talk to

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Half Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus