Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Half Blood

Grover's shoulders hunched when Lemon's arm draped over them. "Okay, but two minutes is longer than most people really want to be dead? That can't just be me..."
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

“Don’t be so dramatic Grover death is fluid you know that as much as I do” she starts digging around in her books.
Joshua Harrison (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

"Okay then." Autumn said slowly as she pulled her notebook and pen out of Josh's backpack. She jodded some notes down and closed the book. "So what does Mr.Arawn know about Josh and I?" She asked.

Lemon throws another book over her solder “I have no idea the Gods are always planning something but we could go pay the old fart a visit there is just a list of things we need” she walks and digs in a drawer and pulls out an old list handing it to autumn .
"Fluid or not, it's still very not-fun..." Grover muttered under his breath.

Josh cracked a little smile at that comment. It wasn't their fault Apollo was his dad, so he wasn't going to be a Jerk to them any longer. "I'm sorry guys. It will just take some time for me to get used to this. All I know is I'm gonna smack Apollo with my guitar the next time I see him." He joked

"Now I would pay to see that" There starts to be a loud booming and storm starting outside. "this list will be a pain, everyone should sleep we will have to leave and start early tomorrow." lemon yawns and stretches while meandering over to her desk where a map sits "This will show us the places we need to go you can be in charge of it " she hands it to Josh.
Grover sighed; thunderstorms never meant anything good at Camp Half-Blood. Ever. "I can take him to the Apollo cabin, but...what are we gonna do with her? I mean, I could probably take her to the Big House, but...I so don't wanna deal with that. I'm gonna be in enough trouble over all of this as it is..."

lemon sighs and rubs her face at Grovers complaining "she can stay here for tonight since we leave in the Am meet back here at 0600 I will try to figure out a ride to get stones from the oracle to find the Items we need to see my father"
Grover couldn't help but complain, he was the closest thing to a responsible adult in this situation and he was neither responsible or an adult. He gave a slightly-relieved little nod. "Okay. That works. I'll, um. I'll show him to his cabin and...um. Wish you good luck?"

Josh agreed with Lemon "Anywhere my sister is I'm gonna be there." he said

"We're gonna go an adventure? That's so cool." she said she then yawned "Josh don't forget the song tonight." she said to him.

"I won't." he said nervously. "It is pretty late thank you Grover and thank you Lemon." he said as he went for his back for his toothbrush and guitar.

Lemon spends most the night pacing around the kitchen and living room. The two strangers in her cabin were weird enough but the idea of going to see the oracle was the real reason she couldn't sleep. Lemon was not found of any place that had a connection to her father. Therefore the fact that the oracle liver in Nitherwald, Tx where the veil between the living and netherworld was the thinnest made her on edge. Also the last time she was there she got into a scuffle with a Harpy that left a nice claw mark on her back and still may want to kill her. Given all the reasons not to go Lemon had this weird need to help the two weirdo kids who showed up out of nowhere with Grover. However, she did decide if things go south she is definitely sacrificing Grover first since he started this whole mess by helping them first.
Grover would very much not like to be a sacrifice, thank you very much. He'd only been doing his job, in a round-about sort of way, and as far as he was concerned, he couldn't be faulted for that.

Sighing, he led Joshua out into the storm, squinting up at the sky. "We don't usually get storms here..." he wasn't sure where he was going with that, so he just shrugged helplessly. "C'mon, the Apollo cabin's over here." Leading the boy over to cabin #7, he gave Joshua a sideways glance. "Don't worry, they're cool. Mostly."

Josh was beyond nervous as he clutches his guitar anxiously. These people were his...half brothers? that's really weird so I'm not going to ask about that he thought as they made their way to the cabin.

Meanwhile Autumn was looking through the notebook and another old looking book she had grabbed from Josh's bag.
Grover noticed Joshua's anxiousness and offered him a reassuring grin and pat on the shoulder. "It'll be okay, Apollo's cabin's pretty chill." He leaned in to whisper conspiratorially, "Just be glad your dad's not Ares..." then he knocked on the front door.

A minute or two later, a lanky, dark-haired boy with a hoodie over his Camp Half-Blood shirt, peered out. "...yes?"

Grover grinned up at the pale, bewildered face. "Hi. Uh. Benji, right?" When the boy nodded, he nodded back. "This is Joshua and his dad's Apollo, and he needs to stay in here tonight, and if you guys could just, you know, be cool about it and really mention it? To people? For the time being? I'd really appreciate it."

Benji gave the two of them a studying look and then another nod. "Okay, come on in Joshua..." then he lifted a brow at Grover. "Mr. D's gonna kill you, you know..."

"Literally. Yeah. I know." He sighed and then forced the smile back onto his face and gave Joshua another pat on the should. "See you in the morning..."

He looked at the boy for a second before avoiding eye contact. It was another lesson is human step-dad "taught" him that eye contact is taken as a challenge. "I'm Josh hi." he muttered almost in a inaudible voice. He stepped in and flinched when the door closed behind him. While he was still wasn't trusting of the boy the brief moment he stared into his eyes he noticed that he didn't look like he slept a lot. Dark circles were under the boy's eyes. insomnia can be a pain I know that. he thought.
Benji didn't really care for eye-contact, so that was fine. He murmured a 'h'lo' and beckoned for Josh to follow him over to an empty bed. "You can sleep in this one if you want, you might be assigned a different one if you make it back, though. I dunno." He shrugged. "That's a really nice guitar."

He gave the boy a little smile and said a "Thank you...dad gave it to me. I'm okay at playing." he said softly. He collapsed on the bed and started to go through his stuff after thanking Benji again. He thought about something and asked "Have you met dad before?"

Lemon jars Autumn awake as the slightest red streaks of sun show across the mountains. “ hurry up, I’m gonna get your brother do not leave the house no matter what till we are back.” Lemon starts down the tricky path towards the huddle of buildings. she burst into the boys Apollo cabin with out waiting. “Josh let’s go, ” many of the boys sit up and start to grumble at her as she rips off blankets looking for josh. She stops at one “ oh Benji you’re back,” her face turns cold for a moment. Then she turns an sees josh pouncing on him like a cat “ wake up time to go”

Josh fell out of his bed and started stuttering at her in Spanish in his surprise and quickly gathered his things. Lemon seemed to mean business. Also for a very good reason Lemon still scared Josh so he listened to her without hesitation. "See ya later Benji." he said as he was practically dragged out of the cabin.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Camp Half Blood

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus