Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Renaissance Festival Pics

I haven't been to a renfaire in soooo long. I love watching falconry. ovo
renfaires seem like a lot of fun - we don't have them in the UK :(

I suppose we have actual castles, but still...
Skrifa

I can't seem to find my good photos of the last time I went, but there's one coming this summer and I hope to get a few new ones! However, I do have a photo (rather, a selfie) of me in the Lorien cloak I made! I have to fix the leaf pin I bought; it came as a necklace, so I'm going to hot glue a pin to it and save the chain for the One Ring.

Anywho, I plan to go as a Dunedain ranger when I visit soon. And maybe buy a new sword. >:)

(Also, I look the slightest bit like a guy in this photo - my haircut is finally growing out again and it's reached a strange stage...but it's probably just me judging myself heavily. Again. XD)

0a479fd60573b0cc2b595463ec50fceb.jpg
Rogue-Scribe

Quote Skrifa
Skrifa wrote:
I can't seem to find my good photos of the last time I went, but there's one coming this summer and I hope to get a few new ones! However, I do have a photo (rather, a selfie) of me in the Lorien cloak I made! I have to fix the leaf pin I bought; it came as a necklace, so I'm going to hot glue a pin to it and save the chain for the One Ring.

Anywho, I plan to go as a Dunedain ranger when I visit soon. And maybe buy a new sword. >:)

(Also, I look the slightest bit like a guy in this photo - my haircut is finally growing out again and it's reached a strange stage...but it's probably just me judging myself heavily. Again. XD)

Wow! No you don't look like a dude... You DO look like you would be found lurking about the borders of The Shire, or raiding deep in Rhuadur, and kicking back in a shadowy corner of The Prancing Pony or... where I personally believe the Dunedain Rangers would gather and meet... The Forsaken Inn twenty miles east of Bree on the East Road.

~ ~ ~ ~
Skrifa

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Quote Skrifa
Skrifa wrote:

Wow! No you don't look like a dude... You DO look like you would be found lurking about the borders of The Siare, or raiding deep in Rhuadur, and kicking back in a shadowy corner of The Prancing Pony or... where I personally believe the Dunedain Rangers would gather and meet... The Forsaken Inn twenty miles east of Bree on the East Road.

~ ~ ~ ~

Aww that made my day!!! Thank you!!
Abigail_Austin Topic Starter

Skrifa wrote:

Pshhhh...girl. You're always beautiful. Those eyes and that skin. Don't get me started! Lol.

That's a cool cloak...I like that you made it yourself. it looks really authentic. The way it falls and hangs. You did a good job. Much cheaper that way too!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Renaissance Festival Pics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus