Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Randomness (1x1 wif Kurty)

Randall and Joshua Nyes (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

"The broken one is rude," Josh agreed, grinning cheekily at his brother. Randall just sneered at him, rubbing his arm.
Fatali Mentalis (played by Kurt)

Fatali stood in front of Josh and nodded, "Ok, you are the fixed one. And I like fixed one. We are friends." he pointed at Randall, "We fix him then he a friend too."

Randall took a step back, frowning. "Fix me? I don't like the sound of that."
"What, Randy? I'm not going to beat you up, I promise."
"Don't call me that! I don't need to be fixed!"
Josh glanced up at Fatali. "Tell him what you mean by fixed so he doesn't freak."

He nodded and turned to him, "Well..." he thought "Randy," he lifted his finger, "You rude and quiet. You are broke. We fix it." He nodded and began trotting off. "Come on friends." he walked with a proud step. "We go to find a way fix you"

"My name's Randall!"
"C'mon, Randy, let's go fix you!" Josh said with a grin, grabbing his hand and following Fatali.

Fatali led them to a lake and dove in. He seemed to become part of the water. His head poked out, "Get in." he smiled, "Come on Randy Randall, this fix you. You too rude."

Randall stopped, watching the water cautiously. "Umm..."

He looked at Josh, "Help fix the broken one..." he dipped back into the water and swam around waiting patiently...for now.

Josh grinned evilly at Randall. His eyes widened as he saw the look in his twin's eyes.
"Wait- JOSH-"
Before he could finish his plea, Josh had shoved him into the water, laughing as he resurfaced, spluttering obscenities at him and treading water.

Fatali smiled and looked to Josh who wasn't in the water yet. He ducked under as a large hand formed from the liquid and then drug him in as well. "We all fix the broken one together."

Josh yelped as he was dragged in, laughing as he resurfaced. "It's COLD!"
"Now you know how I feel," Randall said, splashing water in Josh's face.

Fatali nodded and took a deep breath as he slipped back under. He let his body flow with the water as he swam in a small circle the slipped up splashing both of the twins and then sliding back under the surface.

The twins, who had been locked in a deadly splash fight, were caught off guard by Fatali's sudden attack. Josh had to shake some water out of his face, allowing Randall to come in and dunk him completely underwater.
"HA!"

He floated about the two chuckling, "See. He is getting fixed." He splashed Randall again as Josh was dunked and quickly dove under water. Swimming about once more, timing his next splash...

Josh resurfaced, coughing violently and flailing at Randall. Randall grinned back at him, flicking water into his face.
"You look like a drowned rat."
"You ARE a drowned rat!"

The water began bubbling as Fatali focused his own energy and soon a large hand rose up and waved at the two then came down splashing the water hard further soaking his two new friends. Fatali was giggling nearby.

"You are so WEIRD," Josh giggled, shaking his head and spraying his brother and Fatali with water.
"Hey!" Randall yelped, shaking his own head to get water out of his eyes.

Fatali slid out of the water and took a deep breath, "What we do next? Oh how about a snow day?!" he smiled, "I love snow!"

"Snow is cool. Hehe, see what I did there?"
"Oh, Josh, not that again..."
"Oh, Randy, you have no sense of humor."
"I do, but you lack a good sense of humor. And don't call me Randy!"

Fatali closed his eyes and placed his hands together. The water began to form in the area, floating as large droplets. First it seemed to be raining until slowly the air grew chilled. Slowly the water began to solidify into the fluffy white powder as it descended to the earth. The moisture on the ground flashed with the magical energy emitted from the Fatali's body and soon the area was covered in a large supply of snow. He turned to the other two boys and held out his hand, he pulled the moisture from their clothes and formed into into an orb in his hand. Slowly this too turned to snow and he held the small ball. "Catch!" he tossed the snow ball at his new friends.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Randomness (1x1 wif Kurty)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus