Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Randomness (1x1 wif Kurty)

Randall and Joshua Nyes (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

"So weird!" Josh yelled happily as the snowball splatted on his face. Then he let out a yelp as Randall stuffed some snow down his shirt. "OH GOD!"
This produced some laughter from Randall, who thought his reaction was immensely funny.
Fatali Mentalis (played by Kurt)

Fatali smiled and nodded. He glided across the snow and mimicked Randall's actions by also dropping a large ball of snow down the back of Josh's shirt, "Look, he not broke anymore." He nodded happily that he succeeded.

Josh was too busy yelling and running in circles to realize that his brother was "fixed", which, of course, was causing Randall to laugh insanely.
"SNOW! COLD! COLD SNOW!"

Fatali rubbed his stomach, the snow fading off as a growling sound came from his direction, "I need mucnhies. Tummy grumbly." he smiled and looked around.

Randall draped an arm around his brother's shoulders once he stopped running around. "You're funny, Joshy."
"Oh shut up, you impressioner of innocent minds! What do you normally eat, Fatali?"

He rubbed his chin and smiled, "FOOD!" he gave a big grin as he looked around, "Where is food at?"

"We can nick some stuff from our cabinets at home," Josh suggested. "The only reason I say 'nick' is because I don't think Mom'd appreciate you in her house."
"Knowing Mom, I doubt it too," Randall agreed, scratching his chin.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Randomness (1x1 wif Kurty)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus