Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Randomness (1x1 wif Kurty)

Two boys were walking down the street together, quibbling quietly over something stupid, as kids often do. They were identical in pretty much everything except for personalities and the fact that the younger one by exactly one minute and thirty-two seconds walked with a slight limp.
They did not notice that they were being followed, although they surely would in a few moments.

(I went with the twins cuz I think they're my funniest characters, besides Kori and Crysor. It's fun to watch them bounce off each other xD they're normally in post-apocalyptic scenarios, but I decided to make an exception for once.)
Fatali Mentalis (played by Kurt)

Fatali was following the two boys closely, his curiosity always a down fall. Granted, he learned to look as normal as he could as he followed. He reached out a finger and quickly poked each of them in the shoulder, "Odd..."
Randall and Joshua Nyes (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

The differences between the two boys was quickly made clear. Randall jumped back, drawing a fist back in self defense. Josh, on the other hand, simply jumped, startled, and stared up at Fatali with wide blue eyes.
"Randall, don't kill him! Hold on!"
Randall just growled in response, his fist still drawn back and ready to throw.

Seeing the fist Fatali stumbled back, "No violence!" he pushed his hands out and water suddenly dropped over Randall. "I was curious" his eyes looked like literal pools, just looking up. He sat there slightly afraid to get struck.

Randall jumped back, shaking his head to get water out of his hair. "What-"
"Randall, just chill," Josh repeated calmly, holding a hand out to keep him back. Then he looked back up at Fatali, his dark sapphire blue eyes just as curious.

Fatali stood up slowly and brushed himself off. He looked between the two and rubbed his chin, "Someone pulled your reflection out." he said to Josh. He pointed at Randall, "Your reflection is mean too."

"HEY-"
"Randall," Josh warned, looking back at him to tell him to calm down before looking back at Fatali. "He's not my reflection, he's my brother. And yeah, he can be mean sometimes. He just doesn't like strangers, that's all."
Randall scowled at Josh, although he kept silent this time.

Fatali seemed to glide up to the two. His face in there's as he stared deep in their eyes back and forth. His fluidic motions allowed him to slip behind them, then back in front. After a long silent stare he poked them both again, "Why are you so solid?"

"Umm... Carbon based life form?" Josh supplied, slightly confused as he poked Fatali back.
Randall, on the other hand, shied away from the odd being, baring his teeth in a mixture of anger and fear. He really did not like strangers, especially ones who poked him.

He laughed as Josh's finger would stop on the surface but he would notice the tiny ripples of his finger just barely pushing in. Like poking water itself "Tickles.." he looked down, "What's a car gone lice form?" He poked Josh in the nose. he was fascinated by the reflected kids and their solidity.

"Carbon based life form," he corrected, his eyes crossing as Fatali poked him in the nose. He rubbed it slightly as if it itched. "It's what we are. I'm not really sure how to explain it... What are you, though?" He poked Fatali again, mesmerized by the tiny ripples.

"I am..." he rubbed his head, "Fatali Mentalis. I was made." he spoke with a smile, "I am from an..an...L E Mental" he spoke slowly and smiled, "I learned the three arts at request of my maker..but he left." He sighed, "So now I just.." he lifted up a strand of Josh's hair, "Yours is different from mine..."

"Yours is blue," he commented, flinching slightly as Fatali played with his hair. "Watch it."
Randall just watched, his arms crossed across his chest defensively, wondering if this encounter could get any weirder.

"Not color." he stepped back and rubbed his chin, "I show you..." he smiled and then his body looked like pure water and he just splashed onto the ground. He ran under their feet and reformed taking his shape again, "Hello" He waved wildly.

Josh's eyes widened in amazement. "Whoa," he murmured, waving back dazedly. "What'd you say you are, again? Fatali?"
Randall looked shell shocked- so it could get weirder, after all.

He rubbed his chin, "My creator called me a...Gin Sigh....no.." he thought hard, "GENSAI" he smiled, "I am made Elementals." he moved to Randall and poked him again, "He don't talk. Is he broke?"

Randall flailed his hands in front of him, trying to get Fatali to stop.
"No, he's not broken. He's just quiet. Doesn't like strangers much," Josh explained. "Doesn't like being touched, either."

"Touched?" He looked at Josh as he randomly poked Randall again, "Whats 'being touched' mean?" It was clear, despite his skills...he was a bit...naive. "Is it painful? And what is a stranger?"

"Touching me is when you poke me like that-" Randall poked Fatali back. "Cut it out!"
"Strangers... People we don't know," Josh said, trying to think of how to phrase it properly. "And it depends on how you're touched. Sometimes it's painful, and Randall has never really had many good experiences with it, so he doesn't like it."

When Randall spoke Fatali smiled and looked where he was poked. "I see," he blinked, "Well I said my name. We not strangers anymore." he trotted over to Josh, "And I like you more. The broke one is rude." He circled Josh studying him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Randomness (1x1 wif Kurty)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus