Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Q&A

Okay, so I had an idea to try to have my RP partners get to know me better and in return, they could make a new friend as well! I know that I probably don't have many RP partners, but only two of them are close enough to me for me to say that I honestly see them as brothers, DontBeTrippin and Olthain. I know they know me pretty well. So, I will allow any one of my RP partners ask any questions they may have for me unless it is too personally, and I will say if it is. I will also put the same Q&A that I have up on my profile.

How long have you been Roleplaying?
That one is easy, I've been Roleplaying for about four years now, I have gotten better over the years form all the different books I've read.

What brought you to RPR?
Well, to be honest, I found this site by accident. I was on my dA account, removing some messages and looking at some pictures. I was this picture of two twins, I believe it said they were angels or something, so I checked out the characters' profile on here and thought "Hey, this place sounds interesting, I'll make account!" and so I am here!

What do you like to Roleplay most?
I love Fantasy!!! I don't really understand Sci-Fi unless it is like the zombies are taking over the world; this is surprising because my very first character on here is science experiment went right! I like modern too, but rarely do it. I do like to do romance, with any of my characters(I prefer romance with my males because I know how to be a romantic.)

What kind of music do you listen to?
Mostly listen to rock music. Like Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Black Veiled Brides, Offspring, and other bands. I do listen to country too, like Luke Byran, Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift(She has some country songs), and Brad Paisley.

What kind of hobbies do you have?
Well, I love to draw, write, sing(even thought I suck), and poetry. I love to write poetry with a passion! I do cook sometimes, and a lot of times lately the food turned out pretty good! My step sister loves when I cook bacon, she calls it "Casey Bacon".

You have a stepsister? Aren't your parents together?
No, my parents divorced when I was only three years old, but I still see them and because of the divorce I have a half brother named Trevor and a step sister named Lucille, but we all just call her Lucie for short. It is funny, everyone in the family I live with have either a y at the end of their name/nickname or the y sound. My stepmother is Sandie, my dad is Billy, I am Casey, and my stepsister is Lucie.

What do you like to write poetry about?
Well, I have written a lot of dark and sad poetry but I do have some happy ones! If you on my dA account, check my gallery, find the Poems folder and there you will find all my lovely poems~!";
What made you want to start Role Playing?
KuroSakuranbo14 Topic Starter

That is a easy one. I had been writing stories for a couple years and a friend of mine would roleplay with me but it was not a very interesting way to me. So, I as I got older, I had more fun in roleplaying and writing, so I ended up roleplaying more and it was a blast to me! I love playing as another character, being someone else. I found it fun to walk in my character's shoes, feeling and thinking like them.
Have certain stories inspired you to do roleplays in said story's setting? If so, which stories? I use the word story a lot in this question.

Well, since I have been reading, the only story that had a real effect on my roleplaying skills would be The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer. I love how in every chapter there is a new twisted and turn that the main character Vlad has to face. She helped me get into the idea of playing into my characters of shoes. I have read the first book three times and the rest twice! The book series is a very interesting!
Do you let you current emotions show through your characters in Role Play? Or do you separate your feelings from theirs?

I never let my emotions show when I roleplay. I leave my real emotions and irl problems behind and just not let that get the best of me.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Q&A

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus