Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

Hailey was a bit dazed but she still attempted to respond. "S-s-s-s-spies." She tried getting up but stumbled onto the ground once more, her belt caught on a nail she was stuck. She thought to herself as pathetic. She was absolutley, positively, pathetic. She just sat on the ground and wept. "Mercenaries. They have been sent to kill me, and your chief." She pulled out a picture of the two men, but in the picture they wore to government unifroms. "Forgive me, I led them here."
Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Zero's eyes widened in shock. He had to warn the others. "It's alright, it's not your fault the government is trying to kill you. You'll be safe here, for now. I might be able to get you out of here because of all the help you've given." Zero said before he closed the door to the cell and took off to find the others and the now revealed government spies.

( I don't know , I guess we're going to have to wait for Ryan to respond. He is the one with the guards.)
Ryan (played anonymously)

Ryan yelled to Zero"Get out of here ill hold them off inform the chief."

(I dont know if its urs or zeros)

( I guess it'd be mine. )

Zero gave the younger boy a salute as he took Hailey's arm and lead her off down a hall.
"I really hope you're not with the government." Zero said under his breath as he led them deeper and deeper into the Rebel Base.

Ryan went on his Radio asking for backup as he tried to hold the spies off.

One of the men sprinted toward Ryan when he was distracted on the radio. He brought his right fist in an upper cut knocking Ryan in the jaw. He then kicked the radio smashing it into multiple pieces. He then turned on an oncoming guard kicking him in the gut then hitting him in the neck with a quick jab knocking the air out of him. The other one knocked the guard near the door heads in. He then retreived his keycard and opened the door to the warden. "Hello sir." The younger spy held a gun to the man's forehead.

Ryan quickly regained consciousness he screamed "Zero come now!"

Zero turned back eyes darting back and forth between the hallway leading forward and the way back where his subordinate's voice had just called out from. Duty and emotion both fought for dominance in Zero's racing head. Did he rush back to save Ryan or alert the chief? If he alerted the chief, the chief could call back up...but it might be too late by then. If he ran back he might get taken out and then no one would know about the infiltration. Zero was so caught up in his thoughts, that he didn't notice the soft pained sound that managed to escape from him.

"Just help me" Ryan screamed as another spy was running after him."He is going to kill the warden!"

Hailey looked up at Zero. "If you can trust me enough to let me go, I can save your warden while you get back-up." She looked toward the two spies. "I might not be able to beat them, but I can stall them." Without Zero responding she broke away and dashed toward the two spies tackling the one with the gun to the ground.

Ryan quickly ran over taking the other guard out by putting a bullet in his head.

(God modding much? And you just killed your warden pretty much...)

(I meant the spie)

Zero watched the girl take off, and nodded at the retreating figure glad she decided to help them. He dashed down another hall and yanked open a door to reveal two guards in front of a heavily protected door. "Leader Zero of Squad R requesting a meeting with the Cheif! It's urgent!" Zero said to the guards as he entered. The guards nodded and punched a key combination into two keypads each on opposite sides of the room. The door slid open and Zero quickly walked inside.
The room that Zero entered was what looked to be a sort of meeting room. Multiple people were gathered around a table all hunched over multiple maps depicting key battle points. They were all so busy discussing that they didn't notice Zero enter the room. "We have a breach!" Zero yelled to be heard over the discussion. At once all the heads in the room turned. "How many and who?" One of the older looking men in the room asked. "Two, government spies. Must of slipped in on entry. I except full responsibility. They're are in entrance room B , my second in command as well as another is holding them off for now." Zero responded. A couple of nods was the only response Zero got before people began moving. Calls were made, people rushed about the room setting off alarms, and taking other safety precautions. Zero sure that back up was arriving and everything was prepared dashed off back down the halls hoping the others were alright, and it wasn't too late.

Ryan went to Zero informing him that the spys are in the base still and they're still fighting

(*Face palm* *Face palm* *Face palm* The spy she tackled isn't knocked out they are still fighting.)

(im so stupid)

(No you aren't buy next time don't just assume okay? And the other soy could have easily dodged the bullet you supposedly put in his forehead by just ducking into the door way. So next time, just think okay? I am not trying to be rude, I may sound like it, but I am not, I am just trying to give you tips for future RP's, and, I want you to PM me because well, I need to give you more tips but for now let's RP? So just PM me.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus