Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Zero (played anonymously)

Years in the future where dates in years have long become irrelevant. A time where mechanical guns can be equipped to a very person and thus world wars have longs stopped. The government began a rating system to keep control of their populace. Kids were tested at the age of 10 to see what class and number you were given. The number was then permanently marked on your shoulder so that your class could never change. If the kid was assigned a number under 1000 it would be put into the privileged class that were waited upon by servants and had to do nothing at all. If the number was between 1000-2000 then you were in the Ace class. The Ace class got all the high ranking jobs, and nice houses. If the number was over 2000 then you would be in the Work Class. All the less desirable jobs were assigned to this class. They also were often used as scape goats by the upper classes they were brought to court for crimes, or even failures at jobs.

Most people have given up hope of ever changing this system, but there is a small group of rebels that are trying to stand up to the government with a small supply of stolen weapons and hope.

Zero was rushing through the sewers trying to lose the cops just behind him. He quickly ducked behind a corner and watched them rush past. "That by far was the longest chase I've ever participated in. They defiantly persistent." Zero said still catching his breath. "I hope these weapons are worth it." Zero casually pulled the stolen guns over his shoulder. He was about to walk back to the base when he heard something drop behind him. "Who's there?" Zero called pointing one of his weapons in the direction of the sound.";
Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

Hailey emerged from the shadows. She had an assault rifle on her back. "Just a little girl." She had perfect complexion except for a scar the stretches from the bottom to the top of her lips on the right side. "What did you do to have so many cops on your tail? I haven't seen this many cops since the robbery of the central city."

She looked about fifteen and easily able to take down, but looks can be deceiving. She was wearing a black leather jacket and some ripped up jeans with tan combat boots. She was beautiful, with her lush blonde hair and gleaming blue eyes. She didn't quite seem like the fighting type.

By her looks it seemed as if she was part of the rebellion, but you couldn't be too sure. Flashlights were seen at the end of the tunnel and there was chatter on what sounded like a police radio. Hailey ran over to the boy in the sewers and took his arm then started to try and lead him away from the police. "Come on, we are leaving." She had a tight grip and a strong arm.
Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

Michael dropped down from a manhole nearby and whistled low so that only the two kids could head him. He took his dog tags and used the last rays of sun to direct them to the man hole. "Follow me if you want to live." he hissed scaling the rungs set into the sewer wall with ease.
Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Zero didn't trust these people at all, for all he knew that could be government spies. Though at the rate the lights were approaching he couldn't exactly be picky of his allies. "Any questions about why you guys are helping me , are for later?" He asked as he rushed after the boy who'd dropped out of the manhole.

"Fine with me." Michael said getting to the top in an old alley way. He waited for the other two to get out and shoved the manhole back into place just as he saw flashlights illuminating the sewer. "Help me shove this dumpster on top of it please." he said moving to the other side of the dumpster and pushing it, it moved just a little when Michael pushed it alone.

Zero moved over to help the boy move the dumpster. He couldn't let such a lovely lady push something like a dumpster. Even when lives were on the line he had to maintain his manners. As soon as the dumpster was in place he turned back to the two kids. "The cops are probably going to do a scan of this area soon to try and find me. I recommend we leave and move to a safer place. If your willing to help me further , I have the perfect place to go. Two miles north of here hear the subway there's a place we can hide." Zero began moving towards the crowded street to gain some sort of cover, then he looked back to see if they'd follow him or not.

"Why not, beats my place in the sewers." Michael said shrugging and taking off his hat to blend in better. "Oh and just to let you know, we're on the same side." he added taking off his jacket a little and showing Zero the number 3269 scarred onto his shoulder.

Zero looked back at the boy with a look of mild shock that soon changed to a small smile. So he could at least trust one person. He removed his racket and tied it around his waist , revealing a 2707 and a large scar. "Names Zero, you are?"

"Michael, but the other rebels call me Runner." Michael replied, keeping his voice low to avoid gov. spies overhearing.

Policemen barged out of a sewer hole and grabbed hold of Hailey. "Oh, well hello officers." She was kind of nervous, she was most likely involved in the law somehow.

"Hands behind your back please ma'am." One of the larger men stepped out of the small crowd of policemen and cuffed Hailey.

"I don't like being cuffed, sir." She struggled a bit, obviously not giving it much effort. The man just chuckled a bit.

"Well girly, you better get used to it." He started to push her along the street to where there quarters were.

"Well then officer." She twirled around and kicked the man in the knee dislocating it making him fall backwards holding his knee. "Fricking screw you." Hailey dodged a bullet from another officer. She did a combat roll and hit the officer in the chin making him dazed.

"Oh you are going to get it gir-" The man when his senses made it back was hit again in the left temple knocked unconscious. She then grabbed the officers keys to her cuffs, she freed herself.

She rubbed her red wrists in pain. "That is much better." She dusted herself off then heard a clicking noise from behind her.

"G-get the h-heck down n-now!" A young officer, about thirteen had a gun pointed at the back of Hailey's head.

She twirled around and pointed to herself. "Me? You have got to be kidding me." Hailey sprinted toward the boy and dodged two bullets, one pierced her shoulder, she cried out. She disarmed the boy then did a back-flip and kicked the boy in the face. Hailey had forgotten that there was one officer left, he had already called for back-up.

"58th Jack street! Back-up requested! I repeat! 58th Jack street, back-up requested!" Hailey didn't have time for this, she had to help the boy in the sewer then get back to her camp. She ran into the crowd and searched for the boy she met in the sewers. She found them.

"We need to go, now." He looked a the knew guy. "Where are we going? Is it near an infirmary?" She gestured to the would in her shoulder. "If it is I can't be near ANY police stations, got it?"

Michael took his jacket off compleatly and ripped both sleeves off, he wrapped them together and handed it to Hailey. "Here, apply pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding." he said taking out his Katanas and pointing them at a juice truck going by. He cocked the gun part and shot a wave of bullets at the truck causing the street to flood where the police officers were arriving. "That should hold them off for a couple minutes." Michael said smiling mischievously.

"Nice shot!" Zero smirked. Now this was more like what he liked. He pulled out his guns and it linked onto his arms. He looked back at the two , especially the bleeding girl. "Do you think you can make it at least to the subway? I have a base near there with a medical set there and it's well hidden."

Michael glanced around recognizing the surroundings. "Hey what street are we on?" he asked, a crazy plan forming in his mind.

"Hmph." She wrapped the cloth around her shoulder. "What now?" She looked at Zero. "Ace or worker?" Her eyes narrowed. "Gov or Rebel?" She put her hands on her hips.

Michael laughed out loud."Obviously he is Rebel and a worker, or else he wouldn't have such a high number and he wouldn't be alive right now if he was gov." he said putting his Katanas back and turning into a narrow alley with a small garage at the end. He opened the garage and saw that his truck was still there. "Here is our ride to the subway." Michael said getting in the passenger seat and waiting for the other two.

"Your saying I couldn't handle you in a fight?" Zero said chuckling slightly. "I'd like to test that someday." Zero got into the car trying to help the girl in as well. "Where'd you get such a nice transport?" Zero asked once everyone was set in the car.

Michael smiled. "I got it just now." he said taking the government sticker off the dashboard. "You know how to drive?" he asked Zero, tossing out the sticker and buckling the seat belt.

"More or less, but I can at least get us there." Zero said a with a cocky smile that was quite unfitting for the situation.

A group of cops charged around the corner and began shooting at the car.

"Hold on to your seats folks." Zero said as he floored the accelerator. "Can you guys stall those guys for a bit?"

"That's my specialty." Michael said cocking a grin identical to Zero's. He took out his Katanas and rolled down the window, climbing into the truck bed. He fired off a volley of shots, then ducked keeping his arms out of the truck to eliminate any survivors. Once the guys cops from the alleyway were taken care of, Michael sat down in the bed and tapped on the back window to signal good enough.

Zero glanced back to all cops gone. "Huh, those guys too easy for ya?" Zero said as he made a final turn and brought the car to a stop. He quickly jumped out of the car and helped the other two out. " The back up will be here in a bit, so we'll have to move fast. Follow me." Zero quickly ran down an alleyway a good distance away from where the car was and up a ladder.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus