Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Hailey Foreheart (played anonymously)

The man looked calm still. "S, we have some buddies in there that can clarify us being rebels." He lifted up his black jacket sleeve revealing a 3016. The man lossened his grip on Hailey. That is when she used her advantage. Her right hand made a fist and shot up and struck the man square in the jaw. She then brought her foot up for another attack, but failed. The second man had grabbed her foot and snapped it at the ankle. He then pulled out a regular rebel pistol and aimed it at Hailey's head. "What do you think YOU are doing?" The man smirked and nodded at the guards behind them.
Zero (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Zero relaxed a bit when the identity of the men had been clarified. Only to be back on his guard when the girl broke free from the men's grasp. He pulled out his duel pistols already attached to his arms. "I'd suggest you cooperate with us miss. The government isn't exactly going to be friendly with you." Zero said aiming one of his guns at the girl.
Michael Julias (played by PandaGirl)

Michael walked out of the tent to see that the girl was struggling. Smirking, he took out another vial and uncorked it. "I should have given her this earlier." He mumbled approaching the group with the vial.

Hailey was fighting the guards, struggling against them. Two guards held her back by her arms as one approached her with a syringe. The guard smiled and stepped closer. Hailey was screaming. "I am telling you they are government sp-". The guard with the syringe stuck it in Hailey's neck, for a few seconds she was screaming in pain, but then she stopped and slumped to the floor.

Michael put the vial away and wedged himself into the group. "So she's going to the holding cell?" he asked Zero. Michael took his hat off, revealing his vivid green hair, and tossed it to Zero "Here use it as a gag." he said running a hand through his hair.

Zero glanced from the guards back to Micheal. "Yes, ...........I'll take her there. " Zero said grabbing the colapsed girl. As he was walking away he whispered to Micheal. "Watch those two. They've got the right numbers but they're still a bit suspious. Don't let them get near the Cheif."

"Ok." Michael said watching Zero put the hat in Hailey's mouth and carry her to the holding cell. He turned to the guards and held his hand out. "Hey, I'm Michael." he said smiling brightly.
Ryan (played anonymously)

Ryan helped bring her to the cell
Hailey Peters (played by PandaGirl)

((I replied to the lost fire prince.))

The two men looked at Michael. "Ratchet and Frank." The younger one took Michael's hand and shook it. "Are you part of any battalion?"

Zero gently put Hailey into the cell, making sure the cell was locked before he uncuffed the girl and pulled the hat from her mouth. He glanced behind him making sure the others were occupied before he turned back to Hailey. " You said you know those two? Then who exactly are they?" Zero asked.

Hailey was a bit dazed but she still attempted to respond. "S-s-s-s-spies." She tried getting up but stumbled onto the ground once more, her belt caught on a nail she was stuck. She thought to herself as pathetic. She was absolutley, positively, pathetic. She just sat on the ground and wept. "Mercenaries. They have been sent to kill me, and your chief." She pulled out a picture of the two men, but in the picture they wore to government unifroms. "Forgive me, I led them here."

Zero's eyes widened in shock. He had to warn the others. "It's alright, it's not your fault the government is trying to kill you. You'll be safe here, for now. I might be able to get you out of here because of all the help you've given." Zero said before he closed the door to the cell and took off to find the others and the now revealed government spies.

((Someone gonna respond? I can't because right now I have nothing to respond too.))

( I don't know , I guess we're going to have to wait for Ryan to respond. He is the one with the guards.)

Ryan yelled to Zero"Get out of here ill hold them off inform the chief."

((My turn to respond?))

(I dont know if its urs or zeros)

( I guess it'd be mine. )

Zero gave the younger boy a salute as he took Hailey's arm and lead her off down a hall.
"I really hope you're not with the government." Zero said under his breath as he led them deeper and deeper into the Rebel Base.

Ryan went on his Radio asking for backup as he tried to hold the spies off.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Numbers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus