Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Group Fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I'm pretty new here, and I'm still figuring things out, but I've got a character up and have been thumbing through the roleplays. I'm going to continue to do so, but I figured I might as well post one of these first and see how I do.

First of all, I've got plenty of more characters besides the ones that're up now, so that's not an issue. I'm looking for a diverse fantasy roleplay, and am interested in starting a new one if anyone else is interested. So basically, I'm open to a wide range, although I'd rather not do anything with an insane asylum or mutations due to testing.
I'm always up for RP, depending on the plot :) did you have anything in mind?

In case you want to check something out, my characters Ssihaku and Aldyne are new and haven't been played yet :)
Hey! :D
I'm interested
If you want a group you can count me in! :D
~embarrassed that my post is so short~ :blue:
Hey! I've never RPd before but I'm looking to try! What are you guys RPing and is it too late to join?
Sounds good to me. Do you have a particular plot in mind? Regardless of what it is, as long as it's fantasy, I might be able to fit in my character Takurasho as a potential antagonist {though Rigamus or Naomi would be acceptable candidates for allies}.
well he hasn't been on since posting this, so I suggest working something out for ourselves?
Well since it was his idea, I think he would be a little ticked if we just took his group and ran :/

However, it has been a while, so I guess.
I'm at a loss for plot, but I'm probably up for trying a lot of things out? I'm roleplaying to get to know some of my characters but I'm so friggin new to everything
ScarletRose wrote:
Hi! I'm pretty new here, and I'm still figuring things out, but I've got a character up and have been thumbing through the roleplays. I'm going to continue to do so, but I figured I might as well post one of these first and see how I do.

First of all, I've got plenty of more characters besides the ones that're up now, so that's not an issue. I'm looking for a diverse fantasy roleplay, and am interested in starting a new one if anyone else is interested. So basically, I'm open to a wide range, although I'd rather not do anything with an insane asylum or mutations due to testing.
hi i am very interested in this kind of rp i am really interested so send me a message my character is into adventuring and questing in any universe lol
Hi, I'm also interested in this as well, and I really don't mind the plot either ^.^ Besides, I have an character that needs to be played :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Group Fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus