Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

No, Drake isn't paying attention to her impressive collection of tails. He snickers and spouts a quick "thank you" for both the compliment and the view before throwing a second punch, then a force unseen to him sweeps him off his feet and he falls hard on his back. "Oof!"

"Ow; pretty bold yourself." He tries to sit up on his elbows then launch himself to his feet.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

Suddenly, there are three of her standing over him, walking around him in an ominous circle, one with her arms crossed, the second with her hands clasped behind her back, and the last with her hands on her hips, all smiling smugly as they look down at him with their creepily double-irised eyes.
Vee (played by Alien_Princess)

The tentative approach Vee proceeded with left them tense, but the fascination of the discovery they had made was incredibly distracting to this. As they approached, the tension slowly wore, replaced by a stifled wild excitement they kept deep within for a moment.

As they passed a stone slab, tilted slightly the opposite direction thanks to the former overhanging stone dragging it down in it's own defeat, they turned their head left, then right.

It was the vae next to Vee's head that noticed it, and quickly flew down to investigate. Something about the clearing had left much of the nearby ground empty. The wood, leaves, and trees that fall to the bottom of the forest quite casually didn't descend here in the small circular clearing. Despite this, the area bore a clear resemblance to abandonment, no one had been here for probably as long as the Vynym had existed in these parts, possibly longer.

So the sole abandoned item on the ground was quite noticable, well not exactly sole item. A small circular disc, a pouch, and a piece of.....trash. The vae all react, the one near Vee's head flying down to investigate with the one formerly sat on their left shoulder buzzing to life to follow it down. The airborne pair make their way down to Vee again, and turning to expose their flowering backs, descend into their pods on Vee's chest.

Vee themselves simply stare down at the items, kneeling down next to them while the vae investigate. First it's the pouch, the pair both work the string loose and pull at either side to open it. One vae sticks its head down inside to see what might be contained inside. Hardened gold coins is what they find, but the sight of money hardly effects Vee. While the investigating vae reaches into the pouch to feel the coins, the other turns to the piece of trash nearby, a small thin shard with sharp edges. Regardless the vae decides to lift the object, pulling it up with a bit of effort on it's own part. The small creature giggles, and a smile comes to Vee's face as they come up with an idea.

The vae in the pouch pulls with both hands a single gold coin out of the pouch, holding it in the air triumphantly. "Ha Haaaa," the little thing shouts in victory. The other began swinging the shard around, playing with it as a makeshift weapon. The coin bearing vae jumped back and held out the gold coin as if to defend itself, the with a swing around its head, and a 360 degree turn, the other vae swings the shard hard and nails the coin directly.

Vee erupts in giggles as the poor thing stumbles backwards, the coin flying from their hands and the other vae stumbling into them from what turned out to be far more momentum than Vee had expected. Vae wings for each fumbling vae begin buzzing, and while the assailant manages to regain balance this way, the other begins turning, and falls directly onto the disc.

The vae quickly buzzes off the ground at the sight of a robed figure appearing on the disc, and the pair fall in line a few inches away to watch. Vee stares intently, their own vae wings still as the man speaks.
Oh no. Drake had been, for lack of a better phrase, on edge before. Now he feels not just a twinge of fear, but ice-cold terror seeping into his heart. Briefly panicked, his eyes flit from one form to the next, locking with each of their cold, unnaturally-colored eyes.

Illusions. This isn't real.

Knowing that's probably the case calms him a little bit, but the knowledge doesn't make the trick any less threatening. There's at least one pretty figure here who can still hurt him, and she can use this kind of trick to keep him from landing a single blow while she terrorizes him in whichever way she pleases. He remembers something the magistrate said about her and their race:

"She is one of my kind, and we are, fundamentally, hunters. Some even call us cruel, taken to slowly tormenting our prey..."

He takes an extreme measure to stop that from happening to him.

As the chimera stands, his form changes. Muscles ripple and grow. His spine twists to suit a quadruped stance. His clothes turn into fur and a long, stinging tail curls over a heavy-jawed lion's head adorned with a luxurious golden main. Drake roars and spins in a circle, swinging one large, razor-tipped paw in a wide arc. His thick, armored tail follows. He makes sure to aim for all three Victis at once, expecting one of them to be knocked down by his strike, if not his sudden growth in size and shape.

The transformation caught Victi off guard, she honestly hadn't expected magic that sophisticated here. A mass-variable polymorphism? She was impressed!

On the other hand, she knew that the swindlers running shell games must love this guy. It's not about tricking them into choosing the wrong cup, it's about palming the ball so all of them are wrong. The three electricity laced-illusions laughed as they shattered, releasing their payload through his body. In his previous form it might have been neutralizing, but for this new form? Well, it was actually better; he'd still be able to fight.

There's a glint of green and purple eyes a few meters in front of him, full of sly smugness, along with a slight Victi-shaped ripple in the air.... not where she actually is, obviously, three illusory copies and an invisibility wouldn't be complete without giving him the chance to prove how clever she was one more time. That one wasn't trapped, exactly, but it would accelerate him suddenly if he moved through it, so it might make him stumble. Maybe it wouldn't. The point was just to bait him toward her still-waiting Shriker.... She kinda hoped he'd figure it out, though.
That stings enough to stun the beast for a few seconds before he blinks away the pain and searches frantically for a prone Victi. None. Damn, of course!

He whips his large heard around, teeth bared in an ugly snarl. Not only has his shape changed, but much of his demeanor, too. His motions are erratic, panicked, less because the situation is frightening but more because that's what this form runs on. Fear. Fear and rage. Adrenaline pumps through his body and grants him strength, but costs him some of his common sense.

At least, it's looking that way.

He prowls in a circle, scanning the clearing for his enemy. There! A faint outline of her shape. A pair of green-violet eyes. Laughing eyes. Mocking him. He growls and stalks toward "her."

Then he stops.

Something isn't right.

He stops and stands still. Something isn't right, but this form can't quite figure out. However, that unsettling gut-feeling gives him some pause. He sits. Glaring at the possible trap in front of him, he turns to his enhanced senses. Smell, sound, and sight, tend to be better in this form, but smell sees the greatest improvement, so it's that he tries first. The chimera's nose twitches, trying to catch a whiff of the real Victi's scent. He's up again, prowling in another circle around the clearing, sniffing for the real her.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Raven strolls through the woods, often meandering towards random sounds, strange sights, funny smells. She stalks a few birds and rodents. Can't seem to catch anything though, which frustrates her.

Hey, is that a cave?

She catches a glimpse of the gaping maw of a cave and turns her head. Sure enough, that's a cave. Neat! Raven changes the direction of her languid walk to prowl toward the cave. She stops, unfortunately out in the open, when a little girl who looks half-cat suddenly appears in front of her, stepping out of the darkness and into the pale moonlight.

Strange.

Raven doesn't yelp, or speak, or move to run away or to greet her. She just stands very still and waits for the little cat girl to make another move. She might see the little creature standing yards away. Might not. Doesn't matter. Raven will risk following Adriannu regardless of what cover she has.

Really? He was just getting around to sniffing now? She was... perplexed by that. Well, either way, any kitsune worth their tails masked their scent while hunting or attempting to use illusory stealth. She hadn't put her scent on any of the illusions, though, that kind of chemical signature would require some very complex and specialized forms of summoning, or using a hallucination effect to trick the mind directly.... both things she couldn't do. Light and sound were just energy and could be released at the source, but smell is matter. Still energy, technically, but not in a practical sense.

The result was that her scent was.... around to a certain extent, where she had rolled under his feinted draw, for example, but she herself was nowhere to be found.
Using that residual scent on the ground. He confirms that no, the vision isn’t real, but her personal mask prevents him from pinning her actual location.

He also can’t see or hear her. Impressive, but also confusing and beyond frustrating. Infuriating would still be an understatement to this form. The chimera can’t help but hiss and spit with anger.

He steps on something in the grass and looks down. His sword. Resting his huge paw on it, he checks his immediate surroundings one more time, then the form kind of “deflates.” The lion’s mane recedes. He stands upright. The warm amber returns to his eyes, which flit around the clearing. He lowers his guard just enough to glance down and see where his sword handle lays. Then his eyes are up and his ears pricked as he slowly crouches to grab it. The apparent trap is still there, and his gaze can’t help but be drawn to that pair of disembodied double-irised eyes.

And as his mind clears a bit, he starts to laugh.

“Alright, hah! You got me.” Although it sound like he’s surrendering, his posture says everything but. He passes the sword to his right hand and glares at nothing, swaying a little from the stress of shapeshifting, yet otherwise looking ready to fight.

She moves into the place of the illusion before releasing both it and her stealth spells, making it look like she'd been there the whole time.

"Too bad you missed your opportunity," she says smugly, continuing to look at.... not him, but that one thing that had stayed the same during his transformation, "You know, maybe I won't kill you and take everything you own. I think that little shiny bit around your neck would be enough to get me to leave you alone, don't you?"

"Of course, they told you not to, didn't they?" she adds, a cruel smile taking to her thin black lips.
She takes one more deep breath and goes back inside to grab her chain and sickle that's she conceals even in her revealing outfit. She also grabs her dagger and slides it in her thigh pouch which is hidden under skirt/dress. She then turns into her human form to try to visit the town for basic needs and other items.

She begins her journey to the closest town which isn't too far. She knew they hated her demon form so she found a way to have a human form to blend in. People at first compared her to "The Lighthouse Demon" which in a sense she was but she convinced them that she wasnt the demon.

As she finally reached the town she was greeted by a few friendly faces.

"Where have you been? It feels like ages since you have been here? Are you eating well? You look skinny." An older woman with black hair striped with silver questions with great concern.

"Yes Granny Joe. I have been eating just fine. I have just been traveling is all. I have to make sure I see the world before I can no longer see it, you know?" She smiles as she hears someone else behind her.

"Well well well if it isn't my future wife in the flesh!" A young man with brown hair states with confidence as he walks with a pep in his step.

"When will you learn that I'm just too complicated to date. Besides you wouldnt want me as a wife." She shrugs with a fake smile plastered on her face. No one could tell it wasnt real. After all her human form was all an act.

"I wont give up until you say yes!" He yells as she walks down the street being greeted by many. She gets some food and other necessities from local stands. She even checks out the weaponry stand.

"Anything catchin' yer eyes m'lady? I herv only tee nicest erv tings!" An older man with an eye patch said in a deep voice.

"I'm just looking for something to protect myself from demons and powerful creatures. Do you ha--"

"HAHAHAHA YOU?! PROTECT!! BWAHAHAHA! YOU COULDNT PROTECT YOURSELF FROM A BUTTERFLY!!" He continued to laugh louder and she glared at him.

"Well I'll take my business else where." In mist of his hefty laughter and on his eye patch side she steals a weird fire arm gun that has a holster and places it on her other leg. "What a scumbag.." she mumbles to herself.

"WOMEN NEED A MAN TO PROTECT THEM! HAHAHAHA! LEARN YOUR PLACE WOMAN!" he yells and she turns and glares at him. Her anger was rising.

"What did you say?" She said with teeth gritted together trying to keep calm. Her knuckles turning white from making a fist so tight.

"Do us all a favur sweet hart an get back ter tee kitchen! Tats all women er good fer!" He was more serious now which made her blood boil. Her eyes flickered black. "You need to learn YOUR PLACE!" She pulls out her chain and sickle and throws it at the man slicing open his stomach. It bleeds profusely."Dont you EVER treat women like they are nothing more than maids! You dirty piece of--"

"J-Jules? W-What are you?" The young man who thought he loved her asks timidly.

She turns with eyes darker than tar and fangs sticking out. Her expression softens as a tear falls full knowing she cant smooth talk herself out of this one. "Jeremy... I can explain!" She stepped closer.

He moved back in fear which only caused her to turn more demonic more so out of fear. Her horns came through. "You really are The Lighthouse Demon! I cant believe I ever loved you!" He turned and ran away as a mob of angry citizens came after her.

Tears forming in her eyes. Her wings popped out and she took to the skies. She could hear the yells of disgust from people who cared about her so much. She flew over a forest.

She calmed down. She sat in a tree in the forest wiping her tears away. She could hear a commotion and immediately was on guard. She placed a hand on her chain and sickle. She had a flashback to the hallucination from this morning. She stayed in the tree and listened from afar enough distance not to be detected but close enough to hear and see a little. She was good at being stealthy and quiet.
Drake's eyes widen. His features briefly twist with rage. Rage at her for tricking him and bruising his pride, but also frustration with himself for playing into her mind game.

He wonders how long she knew and didn't tell. Or perhaps she's just recently guessed. He didn't notice that the shard hadn't shifted with the rest of his possessions, so he can't be sure. He can't be sure of anything he sees nor can he trust a word that comes out past her curled lips.

So, keep fighting. Lose. Probably die. The idea of losing isn't a what-if scenario anymore. In between the blossoming aches from getting kicked around and his rash decision to shift has left him feeling drained...almost dizzy.

She, on the other hand, looks perfectly fine.

Option two: run. Get caught. And...you know the drill. Again, he's tired. She looks fine. She can and will catch him.

There's a third option; give her what she wants. Yet he has the sneaking suspicion that she's lying to him. He doesn't want to prove himself a coward and then die for all his trouble.

With an exasperated sigh, he starts thinking out loud. He draws out his words like he's trying to stall her. "I don't really like either of those options. Yes, 'they' told me not to, and uh...it's not that I'm listening to them. It's just that -eh, you don't care, do you?" He chuckles, makes a show of sheathing his sword, and continues. "I don't feel like dying today, but there is a reason I'm supposed to keep this from you, isn't there?" She gestures to his shard.

"Tell you what: we talk about this over drinks. I know a really nice bar just off Market Street over in town. You can tell me why you want to want to gather all these old bits of pottery, and then I'll tell you if I think stopping you is actually worth my life. How's that?"

He crosses his arms and offers a noticeably forced, smile. He can't even decide whether or not he should even be hopeful at this point.

She tilts her head and thinks for a moment, blinking a couple of--- wait, did her eyes just cha-- no, must just be a trick of the light. She tilts her head the other way before saying, "Interesting. Risky, giving you obvious home ground, but then if you do betray me you'd have civilian deaths on your hands for bringing me there, possibly even people you know. I get the feeling you might not be comfortable with that sacrifice, so I'll say yes."

She beckons with a hand and the Shriker slides silently toward her over the ground, its smooth white front butting against her palm like the head of some strange composite-material-shelled animal.

"I'm not promising you'll like what I say.... but lead on," she adds ominously, sitting down side-saddle on the Shriker, and directing it to follow Drake.
Adriannu (played by Katia)

As Adriannu moved to start digging a hole for the gold coins, she noticed that she had a light night visitor in the form of a small, black cat. "Hey there little cat, what are you doing out here? It's pretty dangerous to be out here by yourself, there are a lot of dangerous predators around here that wouldn't mind making a meal out of you. If I were you, I'd head for the marketplace south of here. There are always lot of mice there so the shopkeepers are nice to the cats so they'll eat the mice who might eat their grain otherwise. They'll certainly like you a lot more than they like me at any rate."

With that, she returned to her digging and once the hole was deep enough, Adriannu set the bag of gold coins inside it before starting to cover it up again. Afterwards the child scattered some rocks over the area both to help her remember where it was and help it better blend into the cave floor. Heading back inside the cave to her makeshift bed, she first picked up and shook her blanket to dislodge any bugs that might have crawled into it before folding it. Next she did the same to the second blanket that served as her bed. Lastly she picked up the sack she had filled with soft plants for use as a pillow along with the other strapped sack she kept most of her belongings in before heading back outside.

Back at the cave mouth, the cat child dumped the sack as the plants within had dried out and were starting to break apart. So it was time to fill it up again as she looked for food. It was starting to get light out, but even if it wasn't, she would have been fine as the pupils of her feline eyes had dilated to let in as much light as possible. As it got brighter, they'd shrink down once again. Once enough time had passed, she'd make her way to the marketplace to steal what she could. It was easiest during the busiest part of the day as there were more things to distract the shopkeepers. Her parents wouldn't be happy that she had been reduced to a common thief, but they'd understand since it was better to steal then starve when hunting and foraging went bad.
What are they doing? She began to climb down the tree quietly. Considering what just happened at the other town she changed into her human form. This form still makes her ears look like elf ears however it's not that big of a deal most the time.

If that guy gets on her bad side or... she just on a whim desides to hurt innocent people in town... I have to go help if something happens!With that thought consumer her mind, she followed them into town quietly. After some time looking around at the shops to seem as pedestrian as possible she notices them head into the bar.

She knew her going in there acting suspicious would cause the alien fox lady to be suspicious of her. She thought about her day and sighed. "Forget this.. I need a drink." She walked in and sat up by the bar with a glum face. "Give me 'The Zombie' with even more rum than it already has." The bartender gave her a look that was a mix of confusion and shock. "Yes I can handle it if that's what you're thinking." He shrugs and gives her 'The Zombie'. She drinks it and tries to get the day out of her mind.

A tail, interesting. Skilled, but not professional and not using any sort of active camouflage. Between her spells, her sharp senses, and her Shriker's sensors, she'd been able to keep track of the presence following her, and saw as she came into the bar.

The woman made herself noted, too. Just a little unusual, but enough to make her, while possibly suspicious to some others, less suspicious to most people concerned about a tail.

Interesting. And problematic. Eavesdropping would make Victi's attempted meeting more complicated, especially since she wanted to control the flow of certain information...
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Raven relaxes while a loud purr rumbles in her chest. Even though it's a little accidentally condescending, the girl's gentle concern warms her heart. She raises her tail and approaches the girl with a friendly little chirp.

She isn't outright looking for attention, so she do anything silly like roll over or paw at the girl's busy hands. Although a treat or a few pets would be nice, she's more interested in learning what this strange little girl is up to. And what this strange little girl is, while they're at it. Her large yellow eyes and furry, feline ears call to mind a younger version of Lisa, but the ears are misplaced, resting on top of her head, and dark fur creeps up her arms and stops in a way she doesn't think the fur of an unscarred chimera would do. The child's appearance is familiar and unusual at the same time. Her race, although maybe common somewhere else, is a mystery to the cat.

Raven forgets that first mystery when the girl lifts a very familiar sack of gold and sets it in the hole. Her eyes turn into wide black saucers and her jaw drops as she gasps.

She fights the impulse to blurt the question out loud: Hey, where'd you get that gold? Slapping her mouth shut, she watches the girl bury it in stunned silence. There's no way she has a piece of the vase. Absolutely no way. Can be possible. She is too close to her and Lisa.

Okay but what if there is?

When Adriannu finishes, Raven's mostly recovered from the start and begins following Adriannu around the cave like any normal cat would follow someone to beg for food or affection. A change has come over the way she acts. She earlier looked mildly intrigued. Now she seems excited, eager to find out this child's deal. Does she have one? Where is it? Wait, if she's set a disc around here somewhere- In a minute, Raven starts wandering the cave, looking for a messenger disc identical to the one she and Liz had recieved.
Vee (played by Alien_Princess)

Vee marveled at the small story telling device, laughing at key points and overall thoroughly enjoying what they perceived to be some kind of ancient toy. Hit a button, hear a story. They wondered if after it was over they would get a new story if they hit the button again, or just the same one. Regardless Vee wanted this small device, their friends would love it.

It was as they listened to what the figure said that it dawned on them. Bag of gold, not something they were keenly familiar with lacking currency in their native ways. They knew what a bag was, and what the color and material were though. Then there was the shard. Another simple toy Vee used to play with their vae. They stopped laughing and even smiling as the reality that this might not be a story at all....or rather just one yet to be told. A story of their world, probably the bare lands more likely, and a story of Vee.

The thought straightened their face and they turned away a moment. Not Vee....this incredibly powerful sorceress was not something Vee was supposed to apprehend. The message text clearly defined things in a way that was not in context with present settings either. It was easy for Vee to determine this message was not for them.

Vee stared down at their vae, still on their knees and looking at their disconnected clones serving as limbs in a heavy sadness. At Vee's command they stared back in equal expression. They decided their vae should cheer them up. They began to approach Vee's knees.

"It's okay, this is for the barelands!"

"No trouble comes to the forest."

They began saying, helping Vee to calm down. They didn't know what to do with the information. They stared down at their supportive vae, and the distraction was enough to, well...distract them.

It wasnt until the buzzing of two vae which were not theirs became loud enough they looked up to see them. They came straight at Vee's face, and in response they stood up.

*BLAM*

Vee was tackled from behind, spilling themselves in a splattering mess on their face, a hysterically laughing Vynym they were very familiar with on top of them.

Kae laughed nearly maniacally at having snuck up on Vee, and wrapped their arms around their body, one arm over their shoulder and one under the opposite arm.

"Kae!" Vee shouted, and quickly their vae jumped into action, buzzing quickly up to the side of Kae's head. One grabbed a piece of their leafy hair appendages and began flying backwards while another landed on Vee's back and began kicking Kae's earlobe like a kicking bag. Kae's own two vae arrived and pulled them back, and after a short shoving match from Vee's vae, the sets separated and Kae climbed off of Vee, still laughing while their vae returned to their pods on their chest.

Vee turned over and stood up, their own vae buzzed off behind them and grabbed the shard which had clattered off in the distance in the scuffle. The other vae returned to their pod, leaving only the one out, which took flight nearby holding their 'axe'.

"I follow you 2 hours! You never hear me!" Kae exclaimed in laughter before looking about the area. "What this? Your new home?"

Vee turned back to look at the pillars a moment, "Not know, I find today," they said before reaching down to grab the holodisc. With that in their hand they took a step forward and reached for the gold bag. Kae watched intently with great curiosity, eyeing the holodisc in particular and paying no attention to Vee's vae nearby.

"What this?" they asked walking towards Vee, who turned about to view their approach, "Found toy?"

"Not toy," Vee replied bringing up in front of them and gripping it with both hands.

"It is! come let me play!" Kae reached for the holodisc as they arrived.

"No! Not toy!" Vee exclaimed, holding one hand out to block Kae's reach and the other set behind them to lengthen the distance between the shard and Kae.

"Come! One play!" Kae insisted, pushing into Vee who stumbled backwards as they resisted.

"Not toy! Is message!" Vee shouted, and with that their hovering vae flew in to distract Kae. The small figure, which still held the shard, flew right up to Kae's face and began wiggling the shard in their face. Kae quickly moved back, stumbling backwards themselves in surprise. In the release, Vee's last stumble caused them to drop both the holodisc, and the small bag of gold spilling several coins out on the ground.

Kae launched two vae in defense, who immediately rushed the shard wielding vae, and after a short dodge and approach, one managed to get their hands on the shard, with the second one joining the grasp quickly thereafter.

Vee looked back at the three vae with the holodisc now in their hand, and Kae staring back seated on their rear, having tumbled backwards in the release. Vee quickly rushed over to the flying threesome all doing glorious combat for the shard suddenly. Kae instinctively scrambled to their feet too with a smile on their face, considering this some playful roughhousing.

"Not toy! This important!" Vee shouted, reaching their hand at the group to retrieve the shard. As they did this Kae's vae released their grip on the shard, hoping to use the distraction to tackle Vee again playfully. The recoil from the release pulled the sharp pointed end of the shard back just as Vee reached in, and the shard stabbed directly into the palm of their hand.

Vee shrieked in pain and stepped back, their vae almost mindlessly floating off to the side with the shard in the distraction of the pain. It wasn't soaked in Vee's blood, but about half of it was indeed covered completely.

Vee met eyes with Kae who was beginning to charge them at this point when it happened. The constant rainfall changed directions, and as Kae approached, Vee had a thought they focused on.

The rain falling in all directions turned on Kae, sending their flying vae buzzing helplessly out of the sky in a tailspin and blasting Kae in the face repeatedly. It only happened for a moment and it was over. Kae was close lined back to their seated position and their vae were off in the distance picking themselves up off the ground.

Kae stared back in shock, and Vee returned the look with a nearly equal look of surprise. They clutched their hand and looked down at it, covering the hole in one palm with the other before looking back to Kae.

"Told you....is not toy....is important."
"Rough day?" The bartender asks as he cleans a glass.

She snickers. "Rough day? That doesnt even come close to it what it is... more like rough every day." She chugs the extremely alcoholic drink down. hic "I mean I cant ever go back... never ever. Ya know? And I hurts a lot of people's fwelings." Her sense of awareness was getting hazy after zombie # 3.

Seated next to her was 2 gentleman talking. "Did ya hear?! The Lighthouse Demon has struck again!" The gentleman with an eyepatch proclaimed.

"Impossible! Shes just a legend!" The man with the mermaid pinup tattoo on his shoulder hollard. "You are crazy."

"No! I heard it from a reliable source! He said she came there all the time and was sweet. A human! She disguised herself or something! She used her metal tail thing and split open the weapon salesman's stomach!! Guts poured everywhere!"

"The poor guy fell victim to her ways. He was a good hearted man.."

Jules gripped her glass and closed her eyes.

"How could she do that? What possesses someone to take a life like that! Al Genkenz was a saint!"

She squeezes the glass so hard it shatters as she slams her fist on the table. "That man was terrible! You dont know what you are talking about!" Her eyes full of tears as blood poured from her hand and glass sticking out of it.

Then men look at her. "What do you mean? What could he possibly have done to make you say that?"

She bit her bottom lip hard. "You're not a woman... and that man was NO saint!" He put up his hand to rest it on her shoulder. "DONT TOUCH ME!" she slaps him, places her money on the table and looks around at the scene she caused. Seeing people stare at her she runs out of the bar. "I'm sorry..." she mumbles.

Victi turns her eyes to look at the scene. She's dealt with jerkwads before, and had murdered or assaulted her fair share of various types of bigoted idiots. Probably more than her fair share, but who was counting?

She looks back at Drake for a moment to mutter "One second, please," and then stands up.

For one thing, she's six feet tall and coated in pure-white fur. Fairly pretty, too. She tends to get noticed fairly easily.

For another, she made no attempt to be subtle about walking over to the confrontation and saying to the men in a creepily cheerful tone, "I'd recommend leaving the obviously traumatized person alone before I give you something far worse than demons to worry about."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus