Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

DazzlingDragon wrote:
Just challenge her to a dual, then. You'll lose. The rest of the planet will be fine. You'll escape the summer heat at long last and leave me free to enjoy my cartoons. :3

She'd probably just magically bind them to a radiator, though. X> You'd have to work pretty hard to get her to take a 1-v-1 seriously.
Can it be a snowman instead? I cant take the heat so good. I prefer to die by ice

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Can it be a snowman instead? I cant take the heat so good. I prefer to die by ice

See, that wouldn't be sadistic enough. And why would she let you die? You keep twitching, she gets to keep pouncing! :3
Victi, you're just meaaaan.
Alllright, my lunch is gone, posts made, and I have a lot to take care of on my day off, so I'll be going for a while.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

DazzlingDragon wrote:
Victi, you're just meaaaan.

Hey, I'm great to the people I actually like. There's a reason Ni and I are still together, and he's, like, actually a good person.
I'm probably going to nap while I wait for my bit of work....then I'll be able to properly rest I'm hoping
Good night, ya'll!

That's...that's a greeting.

It's just dark out here.

DazzlingDragon wrote:
Good night, ya'll!

That's...that's a greeting.

It's just dark out here.

Nothing like some terror in the moon's glow. <3
I can't even see the moon from my window.... :/

I could make give you a sky-light! any preferences on brands of breaching charge? :3
No....as long as I don't get blown up with the ceiling.

DazzlingDragon wrote:
No....as long as I don't get blown up with the ceiling.

How about you two don't do that, because I'm pretty sure something more than planned would get trashed. '^v^
Ugh I wont be able to chat long i slept 5 hours yesterday and am right about 24 hours of awake time plus i worked 10/11 hour shift....soon I will sleep....

....but hello there
Hello! If you need sleep you go sleep. Sleep is good.
Don't tempt me frodo!
But sleep is good.
I looooove sleep
Mhm! You should get some.
Okay I'm convinced....I'll read the new posts tomorrow, night

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus